Dynadot

showcase Showcase your Russian domains. No IDN.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How big is the Russian part of your portfolio?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Under 5%

votes
    100.0%
  • 5-15%

votes
    0.0%
  • 15-50%

votes
    0.0%
  • More than 50%

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Maximinus

Established Member
Impact
Hello fellow domainers,

As long I speak seven languages and Russian is one of them, I am curious about your Russian Gems!
Let's highlight them all here in order to share and inspire!
Feel free to share experiance, hand registrations and sales in this very specific niche!
All extensions are welcome, but remember - No IDN!

I'll begin with a star: 3 b e 3 g a /./ c o m
3be3ga.com.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
b/l/y/a/d/i(.com)

I'm not gonna say what it means, but I believe it'll be a good purchase for someone someday. 😅

•••
meb-el.com. Means furniture in Polish. Actually I am trying to figure out whether this name also means the same in Russian. Because I saw a few Russian companies using the same or similar names. If anybody recognize this word , please tell whether this word is usually used with the hyphen?

Last edited:
•••
Hello fellow domainers,

As long I speak seven languages and Russian is one of them, I am curious about your Russian Gems!
Let's highlight them all here in order to share and inspire!
Feel free to share experiance, hand registrations and sales in this very specific niche!
All extensions are welcome, but remember - No IDN!

I'll begin with a star: 3 b e 3 g a /./ c o mShow attachment 173911
Numeric 3 is used an alphabet here? How it is pronounced in Russian?

•••
meb-el.com. Means furniture in Polish. Actually I am trying to figure out whether this name also means the same in Russian. Because I saw a few Russian companies using the same or similar names. If anybody recognize this word , please tell whether this word is usually used with the hyphen?
Hello @comRaid ,
"Mebel" means furniture in both Polish and Russian, unfortunately with the hyphen it means nothing!

•••
Numeric 3 is used an alphabet here? How it is pronounced in Russian?
The number "3" and the letter "З" look alike.
The letter "З" is pronounced like "Z".
Here is another example:
O3EPO.com.jpg
.com

•••
Russian is my language and here's my advice: do not ever use the figure of 3 instead of "z", "b" instead of "v" etc, etc... It's a waste of money and time since it's totally incorrect.
E.g "a star" is "звезда" in Russian which is equal to "zvezda" in transliteration.
Also, in most cases, Russians prefer .ru to .com.

•••
Hey folks
I have a question
Are .io domains in russian worthy?
Are they used by russians?
Best regards

•••
narod.co
nadom.net
sstroi.com

Last edited:
•••
Hey folks
I have a question
Are .io domains in russian worthy?
Are they used by russians?
Best regards
In Russia .ru is a king.
All I see and hear is .ru, so I personally wouldn't register anything other than .ru and maybe .com in order to protect brands.

•••
Back