Dynadot

showcase Showcase your Foreign NON-English domains. No IDN.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
The World is not just America or UK and although the trend for most foreign companies since the dawn of the internet and domains was to adopt the popular western English alphabet and grammar and words in their domains I'm sure there are developed domains that use the English alphabet to spell their foreign domains.

For example, lately I've been looking into French language domains and in .com. In particular I've looked into "Enligne" domains because of the sales below.

En Ligne in French is Online.

parierenligne.fr 39,000 USD 2009-02-05 Sedo
pokerenligne.com 28,350 USD 2020-01-16 DropCatch
banqueenligne.com 12,104 USD 2011-11-30 Sedo
banqueenligne.com 6,789 USD 2011-01-21 Sedo
joueraupokerenligne.fr 6,750 USD 2009-03-31 Sedo
petitionenligne.fr 5,500 USD 2019-02-11 Sedo
marcheenligne.com 4,888 USD 2020-07-21 Sedo
jeuxenligne.net 4,470 USD 2011-05-11 Sedo
banqueenligne.net 4,001 USD 2012-03-29 Sedo
banqueenligne.net 3,960 USD 2012-04-11 Sedo

and "Avendre" (For sale in French)

avendre.ca 7,500 USD 2011-03-02 Private
commerceavendre.com 3,500 USD 2017-09-11 Sedo
terrainsavendre.fr 2,025 USD 2011-02-23 Sedo
maisonavendre.net 1,995 USD 2011-06-29 Afternic
avendre.net 1,400 USD 2009-08-05 Afternic
avendrepascher.com 500 USD 2008-01-10 Afternic
appartementavendre.com 227 USD 2015-07-21 GoDaddy
domainesavendre.com 136 USD 2007-12-05 Sedo

If you find it difficult to find real gems in .com for english word domains why not give some foreign word domain names a shot?

Many probably had this idea years ago so let's see what FOREIGN domain names you've got? Here's your chance to showcase them.

DO NOT:

1. submit domains that contain special characters on top of letters which will make them IDN's.
2. submit english word domains.

I will allow combos like English word + Foreign word domains
or
Foreign word + English word domains

This ought to be interesting.

Here's my recent reg.

GratuitEnligne.com (French for Free Online) 24,700,000 results in quotes "Gratuit Enligne"
BateauEnligne.com (French for "Boat Online)
BateauxEnligne.com (French for "Boats Online)

Why French?

Population 65,273,511 people.

You don't have to submit just French domains there's a ton of other countries in the world with their own language.

So what's yours? Italian? German?Israel? Arabic? Chinese/Pinyin?Korean? Filipino?Swahili?

The possibilities are ENDLESS.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yaunjie.com Chinese slang for Metaverse , Metauta.com ( Japanese for Metaverse

•••
@pb Thank you for allowing me to comment. The goal is to help you :)

Art could also used with a finale 'S' = arts. The nuance is very thin and it quite hard for me to explain it in Engligh. L'Art would be a term that encompasses all forms of art. When Arts would be all disciplines of art.

Regarding your domain, it is very possible to use "[...] de France", such as Café de France, Tour de France, le meilleur de France, etc. But you can also use, "[...] de la France" or "[...] français" depending of the topic and context.

Art de la France sounds better for me than Art de France, Art français is even better in my opinion.

You can also add the article le/la/les (the) or just an "l" when the word starts with a vowel. (i.e L'Art français)

So your domain is not bad at all for foreigners, but if you are using a .fr, I would prefer art français ou (l')art de la France sounds better to me. The conflict is if I am in France, why would I say de France.

If you are targetting French, I would use art.fr / arts.fr / lesarts.fr / lart.fr / beauxarts.fr / lesbeauxarts.fr / artnational.fr* / lartnational.fr* (* available)

Do not hesitate to ask me more questions if it is not clear.

Thanks!
Sogetha.com

•••
Metaversidad (metaversity) in .com - Spanish

•••
I have few but must value for my soul ( but also for market ) are this :
Iubire . com ( iubire . com ) romanian language & in english meaning LOVE ❤️ ( old domain )
Internetul . com , romanian language & in english meaning : internet or the internet 📟
* sad i dont have time for it to write more articles but have some few own i think since 2016
Phenian . com not necessary foreign because is used also in USA ( by gov. ) as alternative for Pyongyang the capital of NorthKorea , but it's also used most in the former communist bloc
Portada . net in spanish menaning gate in english ( old domain )
Felicidad . net in spanish meaning happiness in english & also have
MetaVerso . us portuguese ( i notice ) reg. in over 400 extensions , i sold MetaVerso .pro for 500$ in 2022

Last edited:
•••

gafasinteligentes.io​

(Spanish for SmartGlasses)

•••
Arabic:

3arabi.co
3asri.com
fulfol.com
hummusfalafel.com
iqamat.com
intasher.com
layalizaman.com
mushtaraiat.com

Indonesian:

pijat.co

•••
777dom.com

"dom" - on Bulgarian, Russian ... and more Slavic languages

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back