NameSilo

question What is your best Geo Domain or Fav/Famous SOLD Geo Domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I've registered some Geo Domains. So I'd wanted to start this thread to get some ideas as to what people are registering or buying or have been historically sold for? You can also share Geo Domains with extra words before or after it even IDN Geo Domains. Should be an interesting discussion. So let's start it up with these:

www.LemhiPass.com (obscure geo domain about to become the center for huge since it has thee largest deposit of Thorium in the USA)
www.MoscowRussia.com ( In Russian Cyrillic)
www.RussiaMoscow.com ( In russian Cyrillic) (Moscow.com in Russian sold for $216,000 in 2011.)
www.PaloAlto.com (In Chinese) ( Third most desirable US city that Chinese Investors want to invest in real estate. New York is 1st and San Francisco is 2nd.)
LucerneSuisse.com (Suisse is just another way to spell Switzerland)
ItalyVarenna.com (area around Lake Como Italy)
ItalyRavenna.com
PollockPath.com (The most expensive street in the world.) $170,000 per square foot.
KensingtonPalaceGardens.com ( One of the more expensive streets in the world.) England
KensingtonEngland.com
EnglandKensington.com
ChelseaKensington.com (Kensington and Chelsea is the richest most expensive nieghborhoods in London. KensingtonChelsea.com is registered and has a sticker price of $9999.)
EnglandChelsea.com
DumboHeightsBrooklyn.com
DumboHeightsNY.com and DumboHeightsNYC.com ( just Google Dumbo Heights NY) ( Dubbed as the future Silicon Valley of the East.) (while you are at it Google the real estate in the area nothing under a $1 million with the best view of the NY skyline.) (Property Values in the Silicon Valley of the West never went down even during the crash. so..... what do you think will happen to the Silicon Valley of the East?) ( Properties in NYC have always fetched a high price. not imagine property in an area dubbed the "Silicon Valley of the East"? lol I'm excited can't you tell?

especially when you hear historical sales of domains like jacksonholerealestate.com for $85,000
http://dnpric.es/?dn=jacksonholerealestate.com

and yes I do own DumboHeightsRealEstate.com lol

ok so that's mine. hope I don't have people poo pooing on my domain choices. I know some were dropped and no one picked them up but I think I can be a better salesman. maybe develop some pretty cool wordpress sites. showcasing the areas.

So Let's hear your GEO Domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bajacalifornia.us
Wilmington.org.uk
oakislandnc.xyz
barcelonaspain.xyz
normandyfrance.xyz
telavivisrael.xyz
dubaiuae.xyz
iowausa.xyz
ohiousa.xyz
heidelberggermany.xyz
northcarolinausa.xyz
newjerseyusa.xyz
californiausa.xyz
carynorthcarolina.xyz

low price if anybody wants to make an offer? ty

•••
bajacalifornia.us
Wilmington.org.uk
oakislandnc.xyz
barcelonaspain.xyz
normandyfrance.xyz
telavivisrael.xyz
dubaiuae.xyz
iowausa.xyz
ohiousa.xyz
heidelberggermany.xyz
northcarolinausa.xyz
newjerseyusa.xyz
californiausa.xyz
carynorthcarolina.xyz

Sweet!!! So you went for the cheap .xyz that's cool. Coincidentally tried my luck with telavivisrael in King and of course it was taken. Didn't think of .xyz. good luck! At least good for high $xxx. Great too.

Last edited:
•••
•••
bajacalifornia.us
Wilmington.org.uk
oakislandnc.xyz
barcelonaspain.xyz
normandyfrance.xyz
telavivisrael.xyz
dubaiuae.xyz
iowausa.xyz
ohiousa.xyz
heidelberggermany.xyz
northcarolinausa.xyz
newjerseyusa.xyz
californiausa.xyz
carynorthcarolina.xyz

Got my birthplace, the germany one, and where I considered moving/where I have family, Cary.

I got the heidelberggermany in the .com

•••
went there in 4th grade loved it. Nutcrackers and pastries hahaha

•••
Actually I just registered WolfcampTexas.com and reverse just because of the news that they just discovered thee largest oil deposit in US history! Guess where? Wolfcamp,Texas. Someone already got Wolfcamp.com since 1997.and wolfcampoil.com and wolfcampshale.com

And now that Trump is in? And he's insinuating that America will not import oil from Saudi Arabia . That's good news for usa oil prices for sure. At least for US oil companies.

With wolfcamptexas.com I'm going to do it Mike Mann style and slap a $250k price tag on it.

That's a drop in the bucket compared to the billions this area will be worth. It would be like owning SaudiArabia.com lol

One can dream right? Lol

•••
Got my birthplace, the germany one, and where I considered moving/where I have family, Cary.

I got the heidelberggermany in the .com

I plan to travel the world someday. Paid for with domaining. Lol gotta put that Heidelberg on the list. Good beer? Schnitzel?

•••
went there in 4th grade loved it. Nutcrackers and pastries hahaha

Yeah, I love it there too. Got city, got mountains, got a castle, got a river going right thru the city etc.

Got lots of geos, just some, all .coms

thesmokymountains . com
mountmckinley . com
thenorthshore . com

islands
catawba, lummi, curacao, caldey, manukan etc, those keywords followed by island

tourist places like
multnomahfalls, spiez, muizenberg etc

beaches
carovabeach . com - I like that one because it's in NC and they have wild horses running around

Only have 8 non .coms, half are geo .mes
bahamas . me
havana . me
myrtlebeach . me
grandcayman . me

Pure geos, I'm not including stuff like IcelandTourism, TravelToNorway, SouthDakotaTravel type stuff

Last edited:
•••
I'm sure course didn't drink it personally since I was in 4th grade but went to a beer hall and everyone was happy and liking it. lol

•••
I tried to get the Havana.me one. kudos. lol

•••
Last edited:
•••
Most of my geo names are city real estate names in Spanish. However, I also have....

SanAntonioTV.com

•••
You tried to get it? What happened? Havana.me I don't think would do that well especially with all the "Cuba Hotels" / Cuba.com sites. How much traffic does your site get (unique hosts)?

I tried to get the Havana.me one. kudos. lol

•••
Braunschweig.com city of 250000 in Germany

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back