IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (5L) LLLLL.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are fair few people on here investing in 5 letter brandable .com domains, including myself. :hehe:

Really Good Short Brandable domains are a rarity. IMHO these domains will have a higher profit margin for resellers, than 4L.coms that make no sense other than for use as an acronym for a company. Some may disagree. :hehe:

The only problem here is of course finding the end user for such domains. I will be shortly releasing a new site that focuses on selling brandable 5 Letter domains (with a subscriber list including many investors), that any one may list their domains on for free, so stay tuned i'll post about it later when its up.

For now though, enough free advertising :hehe:-, showcase your domains:

Here are some, to kick start this thread:

1. Kazom.com

2. Yemor.com

3. Mazry.com

4. Kolpy.com

5. Zabow.com

6. Carts.co.nz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you say it as "Rufs_X" instead of "Ruf_Sx".. it kinda sounds like rough sex.. although i got your point there.. thanks

•••
Ah ok that's a little better for me. I wasn't pronouncing the X as Ex, I was saying it as Six. You would definately need to CAP the X in that name I think. RufsX

•••
Heres my another 5 letter domain RIHAD.com

it kind of sounds like Riyadh... besides that RIHAD is an actual place in up,india which has a BHEL power plant... to top it off theres a rihad palace hotel site as well in brazil i guess http://www.rihadpalacehotel.com.br/localizacao.html

and ohh.. sangar rihad is a talibani leader in kandhar region D-:

•••
Are there any value in VVVVV.com domains such as the following?

iuiii.com
ouiii.com
uuiii.com

Anthony

:gn:

•••
Anthony Sun said:
Are there any value in VVVVV.com domains such as the following?

iuiii.com
ouiii.com
uuiii.com

Anthony

There is certainly value for "ouiii"... Do a search for it.

•••
jido said:
There is certainly value for "ouiii"... Do a search for it.

Yeah, thanks. How about 5V.com in general?

Anthony

•••
Not that I know. I bought IAEEI.com from someone else because I knew IAEE was an acronym in use, but that is hardly a market.

Speaking of which, is there nobody buying NNNNN.com on this forum? Follow my sig :'(

•••
jido said:
Not that I know. I bought IAEEI.com from someone else because I knew IAEE was an acronym in use, but that is hardly a market.

Speaking of which, is there nobody buying NNNNN.com on this forum? Follow my sig :'(

Thank you for your input. Speaking of your auction, you already got a bidder, so you reg fee is back. :)

I have threads that sell my domains now, but not too many are interested even though I think they are good deals. Too many people are focuing on LLLL.com right now.

Anthony

•••
I have an auction going on, check the link in my sig, Thanks everyone.

•••
swazu.com anyone like it?

•••
Swazu.com Nice ring to it and swazoo is taken.

Just grabbed Nusey.com Net an org are taken and I kind of like the look and sound of it. Thoughts?

Happy Hunting folks!

•••
Some opinions?
My dn:
amoid.com

expires in just over a day. Worth renewing, or let it drop? Dunno why I got it other than it looked cool. Let me know what you think, thanks.

•••
Bannen said:
Some opinions?
My dn:
amoid.com

expires in just over a day. Worth renewing, or let it drop? Dunno why I got it other than it looked cool. Let me know what you think, thanks.

For me the question is "If it were on a current drop list, would your grab it?" that should answer it for you.

Me I would let it pass. Get picky!

•••
Bannen said:
Some opinions?
My dn:
amoid.com

I take it from you for $7 if you renew it.

Cheers

Bludex

•••
bludex said:
I take it from you for $7 if you renew it.

Cheers

Bludex

I say it's probably worth renewing.. Good luck with it :)

•••
What do you guys think of these?

PEDOG.com
PUDOG.com
WUWII.com

Anthony

•••
PEDog = P.E. Dog , maybe can be somekind of mascot for getting kids physically fit? :)

Not sure about the other two...

My Newest: Kubem.com

•••
nicedomains said:
I say it's probably worth renewing.. Good luck with it :)

Thanks for the input, people; I still like the name, but I'll let it drop, since I just don't see a clear use for it :) If anyone wants if for $12 - I'll renew it and push it to you. Anything less than $12 and I'll just let 'er drop.

•••
Bannen said:
Thanks for the input, people; I still like the name, but I'll let it drop, since I just don't see a clear use for it :) If anyone wants if for $12 - I'll renew it and push it to you. Anything less than $12 and I'll just let 'er drop.

It seems like a decent 5L.com. Maybe list it in the auction section starting at $1 and let them know it's soon to expire.

•••
PM sent to Bannen regarding amoid.com and NP$

I'll pay Bannen for amoid.com $12 or my NP$ 500 I have or we transfer it before expiration with payment of NP$ 150 (Namecheap is $9,29 for.com and I don't have an account yet).

•••
caught this a few days ago : FEMBO.COM

•••
Just Registered these two

* Camow.com

* Zanut.com

•••
Just placed oonzo.com up for auction @ sedo

Will post how it goes :D

•••
I picked up zoyoh.com cvcvc (y as a consonant) here at NP this week and my favorite potential brandable tuWbe.com is now in my godaddy account.

andyr

•••
golce.com

60,000 google results, a bit of ovt and appears to be the name of a town in Poland.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back