Dynadot

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (5L) LLLLL.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are fair few people on here investing in 5 letter brandable .com domains, including myself. :hehe:

Really Good Short Brandable domains are a rarity. IMHO these domains will have a higher profit margin for resellers, than 4L.coms that make no sense other than for use as an acronym for a company. Some may disagree. :hehe:

The only problem here is of course finding the end user for such domains. I will be shortly releasing a new site that focuses on selling brandable 5 Letter domains (with a subscriber list including many investors), that any one may list their domains on for free, so stay tuned i'll post about it later when its up.

For now though, enough free advertising :hehe:-, showcase your domains:

Here are some, to kick start this thread:

1. Kazom.com

2. Yemor.com

3. Mazry.com

4. Kolpy.com

5. Zabow.com

6. Carts.co.nz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just got a few more.

EZFRY.COM
EZGAG.COM
EZGIN.COM
EZJAR.COM
EZMRS.COM
EZOAR.COM
EZRUM.COM
EZRYE.COM
EZSOB.COM
EZSOD.COM
EZVOW.COM
EZYUM.COM
EZBEG.COM

•••
Wow! Were those drops that you snagged or hand reg'ed? There are some really great ones there. I particularly like EZSOD, EZOAR and EZFRY. You shouldn't have any problem finding end users for them.

Alan

BTW, three that I picked up this weekend:

DUMMB.com
KZZAA.com
MONYY.com

4ltrorg said:
Just got a few more.

EZFRY.COM
EZGAG.COM
EZGIN.COM
EZJAR.COM
EZMRS.COM
EZOAR.COM
EZRUM.COM
EZRYE.COM
EZSOB.COM
EZSOD.COM
EZVOW.COM
EZYUM.COM
EZBEG.COM

•••
•••
zero_haze_au said:
These are great IMO, especially Goohy.com.

Did you find these yourself, or they off a drop list?

Thank you for your input, Zero Haze.

I populated a list using database query and pick the ones that I like from there.

Anthony

:gn:

•••
hello.

I hand register several : Swoad.com as in my member has ..... up from watching ...
and a typo of anal>> Anapl.com

•••
Just Regged:

Creld.com
Okanu.com
Mulck.com
Lurcy.com
Preby.com

:p

•••
4ltrorg said:
Just got a few more.

EZFRY.COM

Make it an affiliate site selling Fry Daddys and other Deep Fry equipment. Also have Deep Fried Food recipies. :)

Zalaki said:
Just Regged:

Okanu.com
Mulck.com

:p

I like Mulck and Okanu. The latter sounds like a Japanesse word to me.

•••
I have had these for a while...

maxzm.com
mhire.com

•••
Pretty much my ownly LLLLL.com's but i quite like them.

Farni.com
Flupo.com

First one is especially brandable.

•••
Morgan said:
Pretty much my ownly LLLLL.com's but i quite like them.

Farni.com
Flupo.com

First one is especially brandable.
I like the liveliness Flupo.com has when you say it, nice one : )

•••
raredn.com said:
I like the liveliness Flupo.com has when you say it, nice one : )

I agree, sounds good as either fl - uhh or ooh - po.

I just grabbed Hudby.com. Doesn't sound the best but good stats, and has the word HUD in it which is a big housing name in the States. Most of the Google links show the word in a foreign language... anyone know what it might be? I'd like to find out what this word means in whatever language.

Where is .cz? I think that country is the origin of the word.

•••
Here's a few of the ones I picked up today:

hisio.com
zemal.com
druca.com
yorta.com

•••
•••
Only LLLLL I have is:
r0flz

Too bad it's an 0 instead of an O

•••
Jasperrr said:
Only LLLLL I have is:
r0flz

Too bad it's an 0 instead of an O

What you got there is an LNLLL. Rolfz.com would be nice.

•••
•••
MrSpartan said:
What you got there is an LNLLL. Rolfz.com would be nice.
Whoops you're right, I guess I'm still sleeping :)

•••
My updated list. I'm leaning towards brandable rather than letter sequence. (VCVCV, CVCVC, etc.)

Bevus
Buudi
Fatle 8-X
Feboz
Fucur
Fuple
Girny
ioGOD
Muule
Nuloc
Nuveg
(nu ve g = new Veggie) :)
pcxtv
Perrs
(h e r e .... kitty, kitty, kitty ...)
Spior
Vuudo D-:
ZbraZ

namenut

•••
I waited last night to grab Buyzi.com as soon as it expired, I got it, I paid for it through Dyna and everything. But this morning they told me a grabbing service actually beat me to it! Oh well, maybe it wasn't that good a name afterall.

Just regged Esayo.com

•••
namenut said:

Bevus
Feboz
Fucur
Girny
Perrs
Vuudo

These ones are very Brandable IMO. I never even look ar letter sequence either, there are a few ppl that continue to blab on about VCVCV etc, though i dont see how it helps in anyway when it comes to brandable names :)

•••
zero_haze_au said:
These ones are very Brandable IMO. I never even look ar letter sequence either, there are a few ppl that continue to blab on about VCVCV etc, though i dont see how it helps in anyway when it comes to brandable names :)

The pezky yozos who go on about "CVCVC" should get a clume. When the klush begins to prump, they will all be tefty and begin to bripe, claiming none of the 5L.coms have any zasle. You'll see.

PS. If you are new to any of the words in the above, I am working hard to make them generic and get them included in the dictionary.. when they are, they will all be for sale! :) Only one fits the CVCVC model, all are brandable. Enjoy!

•••
MrSpartan said:
The pezky yozos who go on about "CVCVC" should get a clume. When the klush begins to prump, they will all be tefty and begin to bripe, claiming none of the 5L.coms have any zasle. You'll see.

PS. If you are new to any of the words in the above, I am working hard to make them generic and get them included in the dictionary.. when they are, they will all be for sale! :) Only one fits the CVCVC model, all are brandable. Enjoy!
That's funny man :)

•••
The only 5L.com i own is in my signature :)

•••
idopo and irubs are the best ones I see recently..

idopo - forget about idomain portfolio imo, has much better potential as a brand or even an acronym.

irubs - really nice one! so much potential here.

•••
nicedomains said:
idopo and irubs are the best ones I see recently..

idopo - forget about idomain portfolio imo, has much better potential as a brand or even an acronym.

irubs - really nice one! so much potential here.

Thanks for idopo :) appreciated

Also i have iFINO iFIDO iFIRA :hehe:

I listed some nice domain which still available. very pronounceable at http://www.namepros.com/available-domain-names/435408-great-lllll-coms-pronounceable.html

Let me know if you grab it one..

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back