Domain Empire
Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Given that medical cannabis and Kratom were made legal in Thailand on 25th December 2018 maybe not so tough?
Wow - that is earth-shattering news that I wasn't aware of. I stand corrected :xf.smile:

•••
@Joshua Harding Thailand will be the first country, in a region with some of the strictest drug laws, to approve cannabis for medical use.

Cheers
Corey

•••
After Hookha Parlor/Parlour what will be next.

Kush Parlor dawt king
Kush Parlour dawt King

•••
@Joshua Harding Thailand will be the first country, in a region with some of the strictest drug laws, to approve cannabis for medical use.

Cheers
Corey
South Korea was the first Asian country to legalise medical cannabis on November 2018.

•••
Given that drug possession/trafficking in Thailand is potentially punishable by death penalty, this may be a tough sell :xf.wink:
Shows how far behind US is falling in that Thailand actually approved medical earlier this week! The rapid pace at which it is all moving is exciting!

•••
Im in the Philippines and there looking into the medical marijuana currently , this being THE top execution country of 2018 for drug related offenses tells us all something.

IMHO mary jane is way nicer on the world than alchohell.

•••
.com
20181227_185023.jpg

•••
hey'yall

so im not going to b "that guy" ...... but here are some more random Two Word CBD Sales. Again, not sure how these things sell ???? or what they even mean ?

But watch yo back if you ever end up walking down the CBDally $325 Sorry. I have No Clue what Ally means when paired to CBD so Im just going to assume its like an Alley ?
the thugs could be looking for all your CBDdope $380 or they could be the backwards thugs and want all your DopeCBD $164
BUT what ever u do ,,,,, DO NOT let them take your CBDcana $155 because we all know what happens when CBDcana with 1n ends up in the wrong hands..

******A straight ally or heterosexual ally is a heterosexual person who supports equal civil rights, gender equality, LGBT social movements, and challenges homophobia, biphobia and transphobia. Despite this, some people who meet this definition do not identify themselves as straight allies.******

My mind is blown. SOmeone please enlighten the Newb

Last edited:
•••
and your question is?

hey'yall

so im not going to b "that guy" ...... but here are some more random Two Word CBD Sales. Again, not sure how these things sell ???? or what they even mean ?

But watch yo back if you ever end up walking down the CBDally $325 Sorry. I have No Clue what Ally means when paired to CBD so Im just going to assume its like an Alley ?
the thugs could be looking for all your CBDdope $380 or they could be the backwards thugs and want all your DopeCBD $164
BUT what ever u do ,,,,, DO NOT let them take your CBDcana $155 because we all know what happens when CBDcana with 1n ends up in the wrong hands..

******A straight ally or heterosexual ally is a heterosexual person who supports equal civil rights, gender equality, LGBT social movements, and challenges homophobia, biphobia and transphobia. Despite this, some people who meet this definition do not identify themselves as straight allies.******

•••
•••
Cannabis Frame . (com)

"a box-like structure of glass or plastic in which seeds or young plants are grown"

monster-children-med-men-1.jpg

•••
hey'yall

The ones i checked are all godaddy parked pages. Questionable sales
I sold 420buddy back 2012ish few days later it was on daddy with 1 fake bid
Now it is sitting at namecheap with godaddy servers
Trash then, trash now imo
Just because one name sells, if it really sold, doesnt give similar names value.
Doubt your mind is blown from these sales

•••
The ones i checked are all godaddy parked pages. Questionable sales
I sold 420buddy back 2012ish few days later it was on daddy with 1 fake bid
Now it is sitting at namecheap with godaddy servers
Trash then, trash now imo
Just because one name sells, if it really sold, doesnt give similar names value.
Doubt your mind is blown from these sales

no. my mind is blown.

•••
u want to tell me what they mean and their relevance ?

Who knows what the buyers have planned. D.O.P.E could be and abbreviation for all we know. Maybe the buyer Colton Bartholomew Drake owns a bowling alley and is rebranding. :)

•••
The introduction of this groundbreaking new extraction method is set to make waves across the industry and could set a new standard for quality cannabis products. - Hydrodynamic Cannabis Extraction | Cannabis Tech

Hydrodynamic extraction is designed to use fresh and whole plants, ensuring these volatile molecules are kept intact. Additionally, the proprietary distillation prevents the phytocannabinoids from thermal degradation, further protecting molecule integrity.

Cheers
Corey

•••
Registered
  • HydrodynamicCannabis.com
  • HydrodynamicExtraction.com
Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Just registered
CBDadz
CBDadvertiser

Both .com

Last edited:
•••
Just registered
CBDadz
CBDadvertiser

Both .com
I don't think they are "rubbish".. I seen "adz" used as "ads" in other niches..

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the feedback bro. I've edited the thread .

•••
Thanks for the feedback bro. I've edited the thread .
Welcome..also mine edited..

Just my thoughts..since

Saint Vincent And The Grenadines Decriminalizes Marijuana
"When most people think of smoking ganja in the Caribbean, Jamaica immediately springs to mind. However, the sunny vacation destination now faces some stiff competition for cannabis tourism and foreign investment from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG).

A southern Caribbean nation, comprising the main island, St. Vincent, and a chain of smaller islands, SVG is a member of the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS). The tiny islands are the first OECS members to decriminalize cannabis for medical purposes and scientific research. Fifteen nations in the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) organization also place marijuana decriminalization high on its agenda. "

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarabr...nadines-decriminalize-marijuana/#6fd27b693582

lesser (more geo specific ) keywords like "ganja" are going to be popular..

•••
Who knows what the buyers have planned. D.O.P.E could be and abbreviation for all we know. Maybe the buyer Colton Bartholomew Drake owns a bowling alley and is rebranding. :)

Good luck if that’s the case Bartholomew ... rebranding with a Typo should be fun

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back