Dynadot
Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i just get mine from one of the 100 or so guys that stand by the side of the road as you're leaving the airport, waving buds around in the air like they just don't care. i've been going to jamaica since the early 80's and the threat of police action for a tourist smoking is very very small. you'd literally have to walk down the street smoking it and making a fool of yourself.

•••
thanks for the update!
I look forward to the details as they deploy their marijuana marketplace.

•••
Colorado is having a 3-day rain and snow storm this weekend... looks like "420" is gonna be a bust.
I'm hunkered down with some of colorado's finest weed, whisky and goat cheese.
http://www.9news.com/weather/

•••
•••
Colorado is having a 3-day rain and snow storm this weekend... looks like "420" is gonna be a bust.
I think you're right. Bad timing for the storm. They're calling for up to a foot of snow here in Denver today, but I've heard that the 420 rally will proceed regardless. Let's see if Wiz and Wayne can still draw a crowd with their free outdoor snowstorm concert....

•••
•••
•••
Denver's 4/20 rally postponed due to 'circumstances and other issues'

Following the lead of the Cannabis Cup, the 420 Rally leadership totally fucked up a key Colorado event.

Today's rally was indeed cancelled....... 20 mins after it was scheduled to begin. I'd be pissed if I'd planned on going!

And Denver only saw 3 inches of snow today. Roads were fine, just wet. Seems there were bigger "issues" at play aside from the weather that prevented the event from happening.

"The announcement comes a day after they reassured the public the event would go on, rain or snow."

Maybe Wiz & Wayne didn't want to play outdoors in the snow? Or maybe Wiz didn't feel like leaving Vegas to play a free show?

Whatever the reason, PR disasters like this certainly ain't helping the industry.

Last edited:
•••
i was a judge at the cannabis cup way back in 2000 in amsterdam. had a great time, love that city.

•••
Denver's 4/20 rally postponed due to 'circumstances and other issues'

Following the lead of the Cannabis Cup, the 420 Rally leadership totally f*cked up a key Colorado event.

Today's rally was indeed cancelled....... 20 mins after it was scheduled to begin. I'd be pissed if I'd planned on going!

And Denver only saw 3 inches of snow today. Roads were fine, just wet. Seems there were bigger "issues" at play aside from the weather that prevented the event from happening.

"The announcement comes a day after they reassured the public the event would go on, rain or snow."

Maybe Wiz & Wayne didn't want to play outdoors in the snow? Or maybe Wiz didn't feel like leaving Vegas to play a free show?

Whatever the reason, PR disasters like this certainly ain't helping the industry.
It's a bad deal... they will not be able to reschedule, IMHO. If they miss the actual 20th of April, what's the point? It's kind of like having Christmas on January 6th.
http://www.9news.com/news/local/denver-420-rally-rescheduled/137290908

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice name I have 20 or so budtender .com's ;)
here's what I'm packin':
420budtenders
420budtender
budtenderbabe(s)
budtenderboys
budtendergirl(s)
marijuanabudtender(s)
missbudtender

•••
here's what I'm packin':
420budtenders
420budtender
budtenderbabe(s)
budtenderboys
budtendergirl(s)
marijuanabudtender(s)
missbudtender

I have many names for publications, but in .ca I have Budtenders, Budtend, Budtending.

•••
•••
•••
•••
High! posted these prior but considering the day, have a real happy:

4-2-0.Info
4-2-0.Club
4-2-0.Online

•••
FloridaMedicalMarijuana.com
$1,558

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back