Unstoppable Domains .crypto

Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Labeled as showcase in Niche Domain Discussion started by okmachan, May 7, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. ThatDomainGuy

ThatDomainGuy Established Member

$7600 was an absolute bargain !!!!!! imo
    Easy upside for 6 figures, high 6 figures.
    Again imo.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. RevolutionaryDomains

RevolutionaryDomains Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Solid price this early, imo. This was already reported when it happened, a few pages back. Two months prior to the sale was RogersMushrooms, which also sold for 7600...sadly, both are old news with not much movement since. This is still a developing niche in the very early stages, and should be fun to watch play out in the coming years, imo...gl to all.

3. hawkeye

hawkeye Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Well even though you gave me a 'Thanks' when I posted this back in August, I guess you 'didn't see it'!! LOL!!! :xf.wink:

4. DomainBarracksRob

DomainBarracksRob Top Member VIP

LOL sometimes I think If I absorb too much, some of it gets forgotten .

5. Stankodomains

Stankodomains Established Member

MUSHROOM.LIVE

6. ThatDomainGuy

gets good around 40m 🧠🍄
    Great at 50m mark !!
    Also if your new to this or just into knowledge about Psychedelics highly suggest watching Stamets n McKenna pods on Rogen.

🤘🏻

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  7. ThatDomainGuy

8. ThatDomainGuy

9. BrandsOpen

BrandsOpen SalesBusiness.com Gold Account VIP

10. ThatDomainGuy

11. artstar

artstar Top Member VIP

whats your 1st choice?

shrooms

or

shroom

12. Joshua Harding

Joshua Harding AssetReturns.com Blue Account

shrooms

13. artstar

artstar Top Member VIP

funny how the plural is better just in a few instances as most domains of higher value are not plural from my research

14. Rammbo

Rammbo Established Member VIP

I think it depends on the word it’s being paired with.

15. ThatDomainGuy

For all the 🍄 dis believers .... we out there 🤘🏻

happy https://www.marijuanamoment.net/nea...ering-decriminalizing-psychedelics-map-shows/ Holidays

we have a giant movement ahead.... as i have mentioned many of times. this is going to far succeed the Cannabis Industry . reason being. LIVES are at risk. Pull the blinders off if you cant see this coming. NATURE is going to beat BIG Pharma !!!!

How are Domains going to play out , What involvement will they play in the rapidly growing Psychedelic industry ???

9047FAB1-009E-4C4F-9BA3-397AD696B101.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  16. ThatDomainGuy

17. Mary Muse

Mary Muse Premium Digital Assets VIP

18. Mary Muse

19. Dave

Dave Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Just thought I'd share. I had a $1000 offer for Shroomly/com but unfortunately I couldn't get them to go any higher. Also had a $500 offer on a other Shroom domain but again I'm holding firm.

Seems Shroom domains are going to be in demand in the near future.

20. Mary Muse

Lol forgot that you owned shroomly and I find myself typing it in almost daily!

Definitely too cheap at xxxx.

GL again!

21. ThatDomainGuy

Morining.
    So.
    OVer the past 4
    Were you able to get information on where the offer came from ?

Over the past 3 months , i have turned down every offer that has come in. 16 of them in total. Highest was $3200. And of course my $2100 End User "purchase" who backed out of payment upon check out 9 months ago :(

9 out of 10 times , the offers were from European countries. Out of the 16 offers I was able to get some names and info on the people inquiring. Countries that have had long history of continuing the Science and study of much of all things Psychedelic. Most were German based. Only 4 offers were from inside the USA. Go figure

They have almost all been END USER. How do I know?
    One threw conversations I have had with the individuals.. Then the best was the offers coming from some of the top researchers in their field.
    They had extensive back link history to their professional studies/research papers . etc... Big deal people.

Some even felt compelled to tell my sh*te like this , direct paste from a pm threw DAN.

""""Thanks so much for the info and the counter offer however it is way out of our capability as volunteer advocates and clients Brent for the science of fungi. We will let this idea go.""""

So...... most OF THEM found it inappropriate that they were asked to pony up for their potential EMD names. It almost seemed unethical to them. Take that for what it is next time a $$$$ offer comes across the table.

Its going to be a LONG game of cat and mouse i feel for my own personal Psychedelic Portfolio as I hold a few strong EMD that can not be duplicated.

Any hoots.

BOL

edit,,,, i kind of regret in a tiny way not taking the 3200 when it was there ,,,,,

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  22. ThatDomainGuy

Just an example of what im talking about.
    This dude is a BIG deal inside the Psychedelic Community.
    And this is how he values his Everything. His only connection to the outside world. Shroom.jpg His freaken life basically. IMO
    No need to show my messages with him , but at one point... I did ask him " how much does a rack of amazing business cards cost , like 5000 of them ? The Best you could find.
    And EMD ...... "
    When i see "end users" valuing their lively hood like this , well it 😳me...... I have 10 other offers like this I could post. ALL from important people inside the PsyC. Extremely smart , intelligent people.
    6 of the other names that the $$$ offers on are Category Killers. No other way to type it in Names.
    The others were Brandables that were $$$$ offers.
    IDK what to 💭
    I was being crazy chill with the dude and like in the other counter offers to the other "Important People" I was fair on the price. I truly respect what their doing and not here to halt their continuing march forwards inside the current Psychedelic Community or rape their pockets. Some of them knowingly having dEEp pockets to grab from. Unfortunately for me and my pockets , im just not that dude.
    Just sharing what I see as a growing trend inside my own personal Psychedelic investments.
    Take it for what evers'yaLikE
    AloHA

23. DomainBarracksRob

All of this is useful and insightful, thank you for sharing your offers and information! It helps everyone to learn and understand

However I do not mean this in a critique type way but from my own personal POV

I can see the name in the of the message.

Not only is this version of “Psilo” not widely known or spoken of, yet alone spelling .

But on the end you domain you have a combo of 2 words ( care +treat ..short fro “treatment “)

CareTreat is not a exactly a “keyword”

Care IS
    Treatment IS

Your name +caretreat in honesty with respect, isn’t exactly proper word play.

Your name +care ( yes try ask for $3.5k) or within
    Your name +treatment (yes ask for $3.5k)or withIn

Your name + CareTreat( counter $500 of $250 offer and hope they accept ) and 18char long

Just my opinion, please don’t take this as anything more than that.

Thanks again for sharing

And GL on your next one :)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  24. ThatDomainGuy

Im lost ? lol not sure what your saying ???? Honestly i have no clue what your talking about ?

25. DomainBarracksRob

What is

“CareTreat” define it ?

“Care”

“Treatment”

Both good

The domain you show is

The name +caretreat.com ....

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice