Dynadot

discuss Showcase and Discuss Marijuana, Mushroom, etc. domains

NameSilo
Watch

Leafurl

Established Member
Impact
Denver becomes the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/08/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-approved-trnd/index.html

Next mushroom domains? If you ever said even 5 years ago cannabis would be as common as beer ( soon enough ) or cigarettes and tylenol; well I'd say your nuts.

Here we are, thousands of cannabis new startups every month, buying a domain here and there. Things look great for all of us.

Would I get shroom domains, ummm have 5 to 7 years in Cannabis hand regs ( that's the $8 model ) , I think I'll sit out the mushroom craze, well that's a long play. I still have 1587 cannabis domains too sell :). Yep two word .coms ( a few three ) . And I'm still going too have too wait another 7 years I expect. I'll leave the shroom play too others...although scroom, ( magicschroom.kinda a cool word ) , hmmm Lol

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If I wasn't a "gray beard" and having a tight budget, I would get into this new niche..
Good luck to anyone that does invest..

•••
Denver becomes the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/08/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-approved-trnd/index.html

Next mushroom domains? If you ever said even 5 years ago cannabis would be as common as beer ( soon enough ) or cigarettes and tylenol; well I'd say your nuts.

Here we are, thousands of cannabis new startups every month, buying a domain here and there. Things look great for all of us.

Would I get shroom domains, ummm have 5 to 7 years in Cannabis hand regs ( that's the $8 model ) , I think I'll sit out the mushroom craze, well that's a long play. I still have 1587 cannabis domains too sell :). Yep two word .coms ( a few three ) . And I'm still going too have too wait another 7 years I expect. I'll leave the shroom play too others...although scroom, ( magicschroom.kinda a cool word ) , hmmm Lol

Timing is everything !

I had no clue about this industry of buying and selling Domains. I was not a part of any of it other then owning my name for my personal business.

I started buying domains exactly 11months ago.
Was ridiculed for my approach on my chosen Cannabis names. Offers are becoming more a common place for me now. Nothing I’ve let go as I’m in for the long haul and I’m not selling my investments to low ballers. Each week i gain more interest. I’m not in a race.

But 4 months ago I saw the window , so I jumped threw it with out hesitation !
I was able to secure myself the best possible Psilocybin .coms that we’re available.
And I could not be more excited !

Had I known this industry exsisted 7yrs ago , things would be a different world for me.

Now “We” are at the turning point.

Our countries mental health state is in a full blown crisis !!! It’s now or never and for the 1st time in over 60yrs our country realizes this.
They don’t Frequently push new Clinical trials into GO MODE for nothing. This is such an important time in our history. It’s all one big circle.

This is far bigger then the Cannabis industry. These are CURES not bandaids.
The science behind Psychedelics is in another realm of its own.
This as Stamets and the Medical world says ,
Will be a Paradigm shift in the world of medicine.
Just go back threw history. It’s all coming back.
What an amazing time to be a part of it.
🤘🏻❤️🍄

Last edited:
•••
This is far bigger then the Cannabis industry. These are CURES not bandaids.
🤘🏻❤️🍄

I personally disagree.
Way more people consume cannabis on a regular basis vs having mushys.
Plus all the medical benefits of cannabis are there, medicinal cannabis is not a band aid imo.

•••
I personally disagree.
Way more people consume cannabis on a regular basis vs having mushys.
Plus all the medical benefits of cannabis are there, medicinal cannabis is not a band aid imo.

I’d suggest do more research. Much more.
Much much more. Then come back to the subject of psychedelics.
Yes everyone and there Mom puffs herb.
Psilocybin is on a different level that imo you don’t understand fully in Regards to its Medicinal properties. Study the history of why we are where we at in the countries “drug” state. It’s a BIG circle my friend. No disrespect intended. Cheers

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back