IT.COM

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bought only one name in this niche so far

PsilocybinWorld(.)com

•••
•••
•••
•••
So. . . curious kid i am, i was wondering what others views are on """rollout"'' time for this going Public.

Mushrooms alone , no other Psychedelics.

Do you see this, in an X amount of time , going the route of Cannabis. Strictly recreationally speaking.

Yes or NO

# of Years ?

I'll say 3 years. 3 yrs till you could roll into a shop and pick u up some truth tellers for personal consumption. Not sure what state that will happen in ? But, just as Cannabis shops went kind of rouge in the pioneer days. I see the Shroom business starting the same way. Its almost actually happening as we speak. Just have to no where to lOOk 👀 🍄

+++ and like the Show Case Showdown , you CANT go over. And Have your pets spade or neutered ...

Last edited:
•••
Received an offer via afternic on
Shroom.city
Also registered
Fungi.city

Last edited:
•••
Received an offer via afternic on
Shroom.city
Also registered
Fungi.city

ok. how much was the offer ? Kind of useless info when people list it like that dont ya think ? Congrats on the offer i guess ..)

•••
ok. how much was the offer ? Kind of useless info when people list it like that dont ya think ? Congrats on the offer i guess ..)
Lololol exactly

•••
The offer was a low-ball and I didn't accept it.. it was 250$ ..
Screenshot_20191110-004744~2.png

•••
The offer was a low-ball and I didn't accept it.. it was 250$ ..Show attachment 134976

Its a start !
Just good to know what others are getting offered , great to compare when possible. Seems like an offer form another Domainer.
Thanks for sharing !

•••
Hi folks, hope it’s going well. I had two offers on afternic yesterday for two psilocybin names.. fairly lowball so I never accepted, around the same price as @Rammbo had received. Probably a fellow domainer but the interest is growing!

•••
Hi folks, hope it’s going well. I had two offers on afternic yesterday for two psilocybin names.. fairly lowball so I never accepted, around the same price as @Rammbo had received. Probably a fellow domainer but the interest is growing!

Again. With out the NAMES of the Domain or price , just useless info here. Could u imagine if everyone listed stuff like this ?
For the sake of the Forum, Stop listing posts like this.
It has absolute zero importance to ANYONE on here but yourself.
Happy Monday !

AND THANK YOU to all Veterans for your unconditional sacrifices made.

•••
@ThatDomainGuy I didn't list the names because negotiations are still in progress and the offers were $100 and $250, psilocybin+keyword. Since people were discussing the growing interest of this niche I thought I'd share what I could rather than keep it private. If it goes through I'll share all details, if it doesn't I will still share details.

•••
@ThatDomainGuy I didn't list the names because negotiations are still in progress and the offers were $100 and $250, psilocybin+keyword. Since people were discussing the growing interest of this niche I thought I'd share what I could rather than keep it private. If it goes through I'll share all details, if it doesn't I will still share details.

No names=No offer

•••
No names=No offer

Why would I post a half done negotiation? I just said I would provide details either way once it is complete (y)

•••
Why would I post a half done negotiation? I just said I would provide details either way once it is complete (y)

No idea but can tell you one thing.
No data= no gain for anyone

•••

Im not trying to take away from your offer. Just think in terms of basic conversation. Fill in the blanks in your own mind.
Its just an odd comment to make when your talking about a possible sale. This is a forum.
Ex. For Sale. Truck. Call . No name , no data , no nothing. What can you take away from the info , or words you shared ???

•••
No idea but can tell you one thing.
No data= no gain for anyone

This is a showcase thread to highlight the growing popularity of the niche, most of it has been discussion not sales data. I will provide all details once the negotiations are over. The original post was done with the best intentions, people can choose to ignore it if they want but it is this petty argument that is no good for anyone now so in the interests of remaining professional, I'll not contribute to it anymore :) best of luck.

•••
Again. With out the NAMES of the Domain or price , just useless info here. Could u imagine if everyone listed stuff like this ?
For the sake of the Forum, Stop listing posts like this.
It has absolute zero importance to ANYONE on here but yourself.
Happy Monday !

AND THANK YOU to all Veterans for your unconditional sacrifices made.

I like it. It helps me.

•••
•••
Just picked up Mushroomed (.com), not deeply into this niche but I'm learning more and more.

•••
•••
Another term not discussed at all I believe in this thread is MYCO - which is already well developed and used in this field.

I just registered in .com:

MYCOLY
MycoPharmacy
MycoLaboratory

Happy hunting!

•••
Dont have many.
But a couple

Shroom-Kits // com
MagicFunghi // com
SporeFlix // com
SporeOil // com
FabSpores // com

•••
Anyone see this

https://namebio.com/psilocybinmushrooms.com

Looks like another seller picked it up for $7k 2 months ago from Uni

If you visit the Domain Name now....it's listed on DAN with at a $100k Min Offer

Not sure if the person is a member here or not, But I have seen their Name come up a few times while searching things...They have a Seller name on Dan if your curious just visit the Domain Name.

Interesting

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back