NameSilo

Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Labeled as showcase in Niche Domain Discussion started by okmachan, May 7, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Mary Muse

Mary Muse Premium Digital Assets VIP

Nice. I just renewed:

mycologist.org
    mycology.co.uk

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. ThatDomainGuy

ThatDomainGuy Established Member

Good use of the mind @DomainBarracksRob . I regged PsiloPedia.com a few months back.
    I did NOT go on a reg spree with it though. I did fill a page on a notebook. Funny, now that this is out on the cutting block. Most of the names i Had written down in that notebook are no longer available , lol. Having only looked now to see if bait has been eaten. You must of picked up a few. And then like the trickle down , people rushed to the pols to get a swipe at it after your announcement.

The Guru is strong in this one @karmaco

I personally dont see it gaining traction in the immediate future. Its purely a clinical movement right now. That being said. Its not a bad play to throw some darts at the board. And it could work for certain applications , for sure ! I'd say after the Psilocybin names are gone.

There are MANY Psilo names left everyone. Revvvvvvve up that swiper. Its a regathon TimEeeeeeee :greedy:

3. Elad n

Elad n Top Contributor VIP

So many names will be picked and dropped and picked again and dropped again :)

4. ThatDomainGuy

Wise words.
    Is it happening ? YES. 100%
    How will it happen / or When will it happen is the ?
    The most prestigious studies that have been pipelined some 5 + yrs ago , their entering or some are just close to finishing their PhaseIII trials.
    Other States are starting to speak up , the issues at hand are geared towards saving freaking LIVES !!!!!
    Not to go Rec.
    Whats bigger then the Opioid Epidemic ?
    Then go down the list.

PSILOCYBIN can wipe the block clean if given the chance.

How do increase your wealth threw Domians by creating Psilocybin names , Im not sure ? But im not going to miss out on the Next Big Thing. And im quite certain I was able to get in just in the brink of time. I for sure have a positive outlook towards this niche.

Best of luck EVERYONE.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  5. Keith

Keith Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

How much? I registered the .io today for $40. Will go nice with mushroom(s).io

6. Mary Muse

7. Keith

Hopefully he got psilo.co lol. Good catch

8. ThatDomainGuy

no joke , people are literally on RegMadness right now. Names are going , going gone out of my notebook. LOL . In real time. I kid not. Wow.
    This must be another reason y season vets hate Hand Regs , when the cats out of the bag , quick , run , sprint. U must catch it. MeowNow

9. DomainBarracksRob

DomainBarracksRob Top Contributor VIP

Nice grab Keith and Thanks

Lol yea sometimes I don’t get to Edit all my type O’s

I got the right one ;) ilo

Not for sale yet lol

10. ThatDomainGuy

is .io the preferred after the .com ?

11. BrandsOpen

BrandsOpen BrandsOpen.com Gold Account VIP

In many niches yes, but .org will probably be a better fit here. Imo.

12. ThatDomainGuy

ive yet to place $ in anything then .com ,, i correct myself. i did reg a .ai a yr ago
    just not there yet for me.
    so investors in certain niches would actually opt for a .io over a .com ? is this a niche that is cool with .io and if so , Why ? ,, edit... dont want to throw this thread out of wack with my ?
    Ill look into it
    cheers

13. Blitzpotz

Blitzpotz Account Closed (Requested) VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

So would you prefer psilo against shroom? I see more 2-word coms taken with shroom.

14. Keith

I prefer the following -

.com
    .org
    .io

the rest is sh*t IMO.

15. Mary Muse

Word of caution about .org/.io being a potentially viable extension for the niche...

Very few will sell and for much less than you probably envision.

16. Keith

Very few .com sell. I’d much rather own mushrooms.io vs goodshrooms.com or other junk.

17. ThatDomainGuy

its all on your judgement. Psilo is NOT a new term. It's not the most commonly used term. Its a substitute. Just Google search. Compare #'s on Psilo to Psilocybin.
    What part of this sector do u want to invest in ?
    theres other possibilities out there imo. research Psilo ,,, not much going on right now. not to say it cant work. A full speculative roll of the dice right now.
    Hope that helps

18. Mary Muse

It's canna(bis) but on a micro scale at the moment, and there's no saying that there will be enough diverse players in the mycology field to justify a raging, sustainable trend.

Anything can happen

19. Blitzpotz

Blitzpotz Account Closed (Requested) VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Thanks @ThatDomainGuy. Well, I imagine that medical appliances could be relevant in the future.
    Investing seems to be speculation in the moment, so a broad range of sectors can´t be wrong.

Both terms - shroom/s and psilo - are difficult to speak for me but I´d prefer psilo by sound.

BTW: Shroommed.com is on Sedo with a BIN of 99 USD, if someone is interested. I don´t like the double-o followed by a double-m but this could be kinda category killer. It is not mine, I am thinking about a purchase myself.

20. cbd

cbd Upgraded Member Gold Account

21. F33333

F33333 Established Member

I agree, I own all .com in this space but I did pick up ‘psilocybinlabs.org’ because I thought it had a great ring to it

22. Dave

Dave Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

What you guys are discussing are the real early stages, much like when crypto and CBD were discussed really early on and people were showcasing domains like CBDOil (.) com

It's speculative but if you don't take a risk in life you'll never know. I learned that the hard way after seeing this exact same sort of thread for crypto and CBD and choosing to ignore it.

I'd rather lose $50-100 on some purchases from now on then completely miss the boat and regret not having tried when something blows up.

Magic mushrooms/Psilo/Shroom/psilocybin/psychedelics have as much chance now as cbd, cannabis and crypto had way many years ago.

I don't own many but I'll pick up a few speculative ones.

The best one I have in this niche is still Shroomly.com. Several other TLDs were registered recently and shroomly (.) co was recently registered in last couple of weeks by a Shroomly Organization, as they call themselves.

23. Mary Muse

24. F33333

F33333 Established Member

I managed to pick up psilocybin.it a few weeks ago, I know it’s a ccTLD and a lot remains to be seen as to whether it will be legal in Italy.. however I think it could be a great name down the line 😃 a lot of news and movement coming out, very exciting!

25. Rammbo

Rammbo Top Contributor VIP

FungiSnacks.com
    FungiShake.com
    FungiJuice.com
    FungiGummies.com
    Shroomary.com
    ShroomBags.com
    ShroomLodge.com
    Shroom.City
    Shroom.land
    Shroom.Garden
    MushBar.com
    MushHut.com
    Mush.online
    Entheo.World
    Entheogens.info
    MagicalTruffle.com
    Trufflely.com
    Psychedelic.garden
    MrsShrooms.com
    MrSpores.com

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice