IT.COM

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Btw I JUST FOUND THIS !!AFTER!! DOING ALL THEE ABOVE !

It’s from October 7 2019

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.memphisflyer.com/NewsBlog/archives/2019/10/07/new-group-pushes-for-reforms-on-magic-mushrooms?media=AMP+HTML

Pic below from article

Show attachment 134544

Lol how is that for intuition hindsight whatever you wanna call it !!!

Turns out it’s the .org

It’s all just getting started !

Good use of the mind @DomainBarracksRob . I regged PsiloPedia.com a few months back.
I did NOT go on a reg spree with it though. I did fill a page on a notebook. Funny, now that this is out on the cutting block. Most of the names i Had written down in that notebook are no longer available , lol. Having only looked now to see if bait has been eaten. You must of picked up a few. And then like the trickle down , people rushed to the pols to get a swipe at it after your announcement.

The Guru is strong in this one @karmaco

I personally dont see it gaining traction in the immediate future. Its purely a clinical movement right now. That being said. Its not a bad play to throw some darts at the board. And it could work for certain applications , for sure ! I'd say after the Psilocybin names are gone.

There are MANY Psilo names left everyone. Revvvvvvve up that swiper. Its a regathon TimEeeeeeee :greedy:

•••
Good use of the mind @DomainBarracksRob . I regged PsiloPedia.com a few months back.
I did NOT go on a reg spree with it though. I did fill a page on a notebook. Funny, now that this is out on the cutting block. Most of the names i Had written down in that notebook are no longer available , lol. Having only looked now to see if bait has been eaten. You must of picked up a few. And then like the trickle down , people rushed to the pols to get a swipe at it after your announcement.

The Guru is strong in this one @karmaco

I personally dont see it gaining traction in the immediate future. Its purely a clinical movement right now. That being said. Its not a bad play to throw some darts at the board. And it could work for certain applications , for sure ! I'd say after the Psilocybin names are gone.

There are MANY Psilo names left everyone. Revvvvvvve up that swiper. Its a regathon TimEeeeeeee :greedy:

So many names will be picked and dropped and picked again and dropped again :)

•••
Who knows mate.
Everything is super early and these things are still very extreme in people's minds.

Be careful putting all eggs in one basket.

Wise words.
Is it happening ? YES. 100%
How will it happen / or When will it happen is the ?
The most prestigious studies that have been pipelined some 5 + yrs ago , their entering or some are just close to finishing their PhaseIII trials.
Other States are starting to speak up , the issues at hand are geared towards saving freaking LIVES !!!!!
Not to go Rec.
Whats bigger then the Opioid Epidemic ?
Then go down the list.

PSILOCYBIN can wipe the block clean if given the chance.

How do increase your wealth threw Domians by creating Psilocybin names , Im not sure ? But im not going to miss out on the Next Big Thing. And im quite certain I was able to get in just in the brink of time. I for sure have a positive outlook towards this niche.

Best of luck EVERYONE.

Last edited:
•••
***That being said Today I bought The Premium .co at GoDaddy********

Pslio .co (paid Premium price)
How much? I registered the .io today for $40. Will go nice with mushroom(s).io

•••
•••
•••
So many names will be picked and dropped and picked again and dropped again :)

no joke , people are literally on RegMadness right now. Names are going , going gone out of my notebook. LOL . In real time. I kid not. Wow.
This must be another reason y season vets hate Hand Regs , when the cats out of the bag , quick , run , sprint. U must catch it. MeowNow

•••
Last edited:
•••
How much? I registered the .io today for $40. Will go nice with mushroom(s).io

is .io the preferred after the .com ?

•••
•••
In many niches yes, but .org will probably be a better fit here. Imo.

ive yet to place $ in anything then .com ,, i correct myself. i did reg a .ai a yr ago
just not there yet for me.
so investors in certain niches would actually opt for a .io over a .com ? is this a niche that is cool with .io and if so , Why ? ,, edit... dont want to throw this thread out of wack with my ?
Ill look into it
cheers

Last edited:
•••
So would you prefer psilo against shroom? I see more 2-word coms taken with shroom.

•••
•••
Word of caution about .org/.io being a potentially viable extension for the niche...

Very few will sell and for much less than you probably envision.

•••
Word of caution about .org/.io being a potentially viable extension for the niche...

Very few will sell and for much less than you probably envision.
Very few .com sell. I’d much rather own mushrooms.io vs goodshrooms.com or other junk.

•••
So would you prefer psilo against shroom? I see more 2-word coms taken with shroom.

its all on your judgement. Psilo is NOT a new term. It's not the most commonly used term. Its a substitute. Just Google search. Compare #'s on Psilo to Psilocybin.
What part of this sector do u want to invest in ?
theres other possibilities out there imo. research Psilo ,,, not much going on right now. not to say it cant work. A full speculative roll of the dice right now.
Hope that helps

•••
It's canna(bis) but on a micro scale at the moment, and there's no saying that there will be enough diverse players in the mycology field to justify a raging, sustainable trend.

Anything can happen

•••
its all on your judgement. Psilo is NOT a new term. It's not the most commonly used term. Its a substitute. Just Google search. Compare #'s on Psilo to Psilocybin.
What part of this sector do u want to invest in ?
theres other possibilities out there imo. research Psilo ,,, not much going on right now. not to say it cant work. A full speculative roll of the dice right now.
Hope that helps
Thanks @ThatDomainGuy. Well, I imagine that medical appliances could be relevant in the future.
Anything can happen
Investing seems to be speculation in the moment, so a broad range of sectors can´t be wrong.

Both terms - shroom/s and psilo - are difficult to speak for me but I´d prefer psilo by sound.

BTW: Shroommed.com is on Sedo with a BIN of 99 USD, if someone is interested. I don´t like the double-o followed by a double-m but this could be kinda category killer. It is not mine, I am thinking about a purchase myself.

•••
•••
In many niches yes, but .org will probably be a better fit here. Imo.

I agree, I own all .com in this space but I did pick up ‘psilocybinlabs.org’ because I thought it had a great ring to it

•••
What you guys are discussing are the real early stages, much like when crypto and CBD were discussed really early on and people were showcasing domains like CBDOil (.) com

It's speculative but if you don't take a risk in life you'll never know. I learned that the hard way after seeing this exact same sort of thread for crypto and CBD and choosing to ignore it.

I'd rather lose $50-100 on some purchases from now on then completely miss the boat and regret not having tried when something blows up.

Magic mushrooms/Psilo/Shroom/psilocybin/psychedelics have as much chance now as cbd, cannabis and crypto had way many years ago.

I don't own many but I'll pick up a few speculative ones.

The best one I have in this niche is still Shroomly.com. Several other TLDs were registered recently and shroomly (.) co was recently registered in last couple of weeks by a Shroomly Organization, as they call themselves.

•••
Shroomly is a fantastic brand

•••
I managed to pick up psilocybin.it a few weeks ago, I know it’s a ccTLD and a lot remains to be seen as to whether it will be legal in Italy.. however I think it could be a great name down the line 😃 a lot of news and movement coming out, very exciting!

•••
FungiSnacks.com
FungiShake.com
FungiJuice.com
FungiGummies.com
Shroomary.com
ShroomBags.com
ShroomLodge.com
Shroom.City
Shroom.land
Shroom.Garden
MushBar.com
MushHut.com
Mush.online
Entheo.World
Entheogens.info
MagicalTruffle.com
Trufflely.com
Psychedelic.garden
MrsShrooms.com
MrSpores.com

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back