Dynadot

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

NameSilo
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Funds Cleared. $2500 SOLD. PsiloPedia.com

•••
In regards to the Top Terms

I believe:

Shroom/shrooms/Mushroom/s will Be strong for obvious reasons.

!!!!!!!!! AS FOR BRANDING!!!!!🍄
I see what took place with Cannabidiol ==> CBD

As mentioned below....

Yes is might be! Just like Canna....The Companys won't as strongly favor a term with a "stoner" stigma like Pot & weed.

I believe the TERM WILL BE

P-S-I-L-O

The first half of the word Psilocybin! Why?

It's short and SOUNDS LIKE a BRAND/Name! Also Clean not as stigmafied as Psilocybin or Shrooms etc..but 100% related to and termnolgy of "Magic Mushrooms!

and It's SHORT and easy to spell!

Pronounced ( SIL'O) (hear the brand) NOT to be confused with "sigh" but sil like "silhouette".

It's and acutal word and can and does have several other meanings and uses!

NEXT..

Psilo Google

http://www.affixes.org/p/psilo-.html

https://educalingo.com/en/dic-pt/psilo
Psilo'gyne (Bot.) 4'Xo;, bare or naked, and yuv», pistil ; a genus of Verbenaceæ. ... 4'Xo*, bare or naked ; a genus of Fungi.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=psilo

PsiloLab.nl

Psilo.org
And of course the .com KING

Psilo.com 🍄

****That being said Today I bought The Premium .co at GoDaddy********

Pslio .co (paid Premium price)
&
Psilo .life
Psilo .club
Psilo .World
PsiloHub .com
PsiloBank .com

Psilo sound like a Magic Disturber to me!

Best wishes to all and just sharing my pov and thoughts.

So it begins....with a Brandable 🍄(was my favorite too)
2E144B78-C9BC-43F4-B7FB-DCB357D0ECFF.jpeg

Payment Received Today
Net ($3,116)
Reg (11-08 ) 8 months
C17325A1-EA53-4425-ADE1-0CA625A103EF.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
This was reported today as a Uniregistry sale -

PsilocybinMushrooms.com $7,600

•••
I own Shroom/D/R & ShroomP/ro/s in king. Got a small offer on Godaddy auctions for ShroomP/ro/s (probably another domainer).
I sold m/y/c/o+p/r/o/s for $2500 this weekend after an inbound DAN offer from Canada.

Wouldn't let yours go for less than that obviously. Hope this helps.

•••
SOLD.

PsiloPedia. com

The name went to an extremely important developer in the field of mycology. The knowledge thats going to be used in this development is going to help millions.

Couldn’t be more happy for them and for all who will benefit from the new site they are going to develop. The buyer has reached out this am, they are super stoked !
Im told its going to be Big.

The name was a hand reg. Less then a yr old. It was my 1st injury on the name.
Negotiations were fast, honest and problem free.
I was contacted through GoDaddy. I had an email sent, it looked kind of suspect at 1st. But replied after calling GD to confirm its legit. I was confused why the buyer didn’t t go initially through Dan.

Buyer mailed me this AM. Payment is being made today. I will list the sale price when funds settle.

Aloha

•••
**SOLD**

PsilocybinWellness.com
To a radical dude who's going to be the end user of this Domain.
Stoked to see a name I created going to a proper practitioner. Im sure he will have great success with his new platform.

Conception : 3/19
Cost : $8.33
Sold : $2100

•••
MagicMushrooms.io

Cheers
Corey

•••
Never.

I offered $10k which is more than fair and probably too much. Nobody in the real world says or refers to mushrooms as “psilo”. It’s mushrooms or shrooms...

While I tend to always agree or LEARN from you most of the time, and especially in the canna niche

I'd have to side against you on this one Keith

Yes we are all accustom to Recreationally calling a refering to them as Shrooms ( mushroom is too broad to to produce)

The Stand Out Factor here is

Magic Muchrooms, are reviving all the attention do to the "compounds" Psilocybin and Psilocin these 2 "psilo" words are the Buzz words in the hype and news.

Now all the new treatment and meds and companies are going at this in a Pharmaceutical pov, treatment therapy, medications .It's a bit of a different approach.

They are NOT going to be calling their drugs, treatments, and Companys "Shrooms whatever".." yes "shrooms + will still sell and be very vaulable , but that would be for SHROOMS......not the pharma side which wants the "compound extra aka PSILO side of things....much like the CBD

Last as an example I'd been holding out on sharing this as I don;t want a crazy REGn spree on another word and TM'd 1 btw......but one of thee current biggest players in the field/Game right now is...

CYBIN.com that's not just any brandable name, but its the 2nd half of Psilocybin wink wink...

better yet if you visit their site you will see the have 1 drug already TM'd called...you guessed

Psilotonin if you visit Psilotonin.com which is TM'd you will see it forwards to Cybin.com

There are also several other sites built out on Psilo.....

I greatly respect your advice and opinion all every time...."shrooms" and "mushrooms" will always be the go to for SHROOMS and will always sell and have value...

as go the forward future of Psychedelics and the roll Psilocybin Mushrooms will and are starting to play..

Psilo will grow as thee go to brandble prefix for this Niche and field of treatment and goods.

Rob

Last edited:
•••
There seems to be a bit of a lull in inquiries for names that I own in this sector, however I am viewing it as more of an 'accumulation phase' before the value is realised. I have recently registered:

PsychotherapyClinic.co
PsychotherapyClinic.us
Microdosing.us

Has anybody here had any big acquisitions?

Never reported this sale before.
but april this year i sold psilo/cybin/x dot com for $6.5k
handreg from 2018.

No further details.

•••
In regards to the Top Terms

I believe:

Shroom/shrooms/Mushroom/s will Be strong for obvious reasons.

!!!!!!!!! AS FOR BRANDING!!!!!🍄
I see what took place with Cannabidiol ==> CBD

As mentioned below....

Yes is might be! Just like Canna....The Companys won't as strongly favor a term with a "stoner" stigma like Pot & weed.

I believe the TERM WILL BE

P-S-I-L-O

The first half of the word Psilocybin! Why?

It's short and SOUNDS LIKE a BRAND/Name! Also Clean not as stigmafied as Psilocybin or Shrooms etc..but 100% related to and termnolgy of "Magic Mushrooms!

and It's SHORT and easy to spell!

Pronounced ( SIL'O) (hear the brand) NOT to be confused with "sigh" but sil like "silhouette".

It's and acutal word and can and does have several other meanings and uses!

NEXT..

Psilo Google

http://www.affixes.org/p/psilo-.html

https://educalingo.com/en/dic-pt/psilo
Psilo'gyne (Bot.) 4'Xo;, bare or naked, and yuv», pistil ; a genus of Verbenaceæ. ... 4'Xo*, bare or naked ; a genus of Fungi.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=psilo

PsiloLab.nl

Psilo.org
And of course the .com KING

Psilo.com 🍄

****That being said Today I bought The Premium .co at GoDaddy********

Pslio .co (paid Premium price)
&
Psilo .life
Psilo .club
Psilo .World
PsiloH/u/b .com
PsiloB/a/n/k .com

Psilo sound like a Magic Disturber to me!

Best wishes to all and just sharing my pov and thoughts.

The summer wind has sent me a gift...
B7EF2989-54C8-4F2E-BAE6-724D9B8E951E.jpeg

Sale was pending for a day or two, just went through!

Will report in completed thread, once funds are in my account.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, mushrooms are an amazing thing, for many reasons!

Mushroom io
Mushrooms io

•••
I disagree with you on this man.
cbdclub.com 30,000 USD 2019-03-25 (Registered On 2010-07-23)
cbdlabs.com 10,100 USD 2019-01-30 (Registered On 2012-12-26)

These are two big sales in 2019 in cannabis industry. Both were regged in 9 and 7 yrs ago. (Total investment is roughly $90 and $70 for the renewals. My point is best keywords are long gone in any industry. You have to protect the best keywords if you have the opportunity. Otherwise someone else will for sure. Some ppl would have said in 2010 cbdclub is too early to reg. There are so many smart investors among us.
As the seller of CBDclub, allow me to chime in. Forget registering domains. Buy 1 or 2 aftermarket domains and call it a day until you sell them. The worst thing you can do is go on a registration spree with the thought that quantity is better than quality!

•••
Shroom /Care/ (com)

Just sold on DAN

Not my sale

Just noticed it

Last edited:
•••
Recently I sold certifiedpsilocybin dot com for 3250$.

Last edited:
•••
After a week long negotiation, accepted offers (both 5 figures) for 2 domain names in this category. Same buyer pursuing both names. Will share more details once completed.

•••
VI7H4gN.png

tripped upon this little gem of a comic..

•••
What you guys are discussing are the real early stages, much like when crypto and CBD were discussed really early on and people were showcasing domains like CBDOil (.) com

It's speculative but if you don't take a risk in life you'll never know. I learned that the hard way after seeing this exact same sort of thread for crypto and CBD and choosing to ignore it.

I'd rather lose $50-100 on some purchases from now on then completely miss the boat and regret not having tried when something blows up.

Magic mushrooms/Psilo/Shroom/psilocybin/psychedelics have as much chance now as cbd, cannabis and crypto had way many years ago.

I don't own many but I'll pick up a few speculative ones.

The best one I have in this niche is still Shroomly.com. Several other TLDs were registered recently and shroomly (.) co was recently registered in last couple of weeks by a Shroomly Organization, as they call themselves.

•••
Just thought I'd share. I had a $1000 offer for Shroomly/com but unfortunately I couldn't get them to go any higher. Also had a $500 offer on a other Shroom domain but again I'm holding firm.

Seems Shroom domains are going to be in demand in the near future.

•••
•••
Not mine...

ShroomBros in king, had about a six hour bidding war on GD. I believe it closed at $5211.

Will be interesting to see if the price holds, and where the name ends up. Could be the .CO bought it, which is a developed site. Nice to see some movement in this niche.

•••
Last edited:
•••
From Completed sales thread

congrats at @DonDraper ( Hope you don't mind re-sharing there)
Didn't want to post in the thread but that is a cracking sale!

Sets a really good benchmark for good keywords + shroom/s in this niche to :xf.smile:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back