Dynadot

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

NameSilo
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
everything is going full circle ... back to the beginning.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, mushrooms are an amazing thing, for many reasons!

Mushroom io
Mushrooms io

•••
Evidently it didn't pass in denver. It was close, though.

•••
Evidently it didn't pass in denver. It was close, though.

this will be a long drawn out fight. research will end the fight. its only due time. lets see where it goes. but the POWER is there. Mushrooms fo Life son !!!

•••
Just curious... @Keith, I know you have killer CBD domains. Same with shrooms? Do you have killer "magic mushroom" domains?

Last edited:
•••
Just curious... @Keith, I know you have killer CBD domains. Same with shrooms?

look at the GD auctions , someone has been holding the Keys for a while. I
m extremely well positioned in this Niche. I was late to the Grass game , not the Mushroom game. Can't wait to see how it plays out years from now.

•••
I went ahead and picked up a few last night... ones that I had on my wish list. This thread reminded me about them. They are nothing absolutely great, though.
I may keep my eyes open for grabs.

•••
Just curious... @Keith, I know you have killer CBD domains. Same with shrooms? Do you have killer "magic mushroom" domains?
Nothing other than what was just listed.

•••
not many options for Psilocybin. this is not going to play out anything like the CBD or the Cannabis industry. Chemical make up and the properties

just read any of Paul Stamets work. or the works of Mckenna brothers

Last edited:
•••
It has passed guys!!!!!!!!! Denver votes to decriminalize Magic Mushrooms!!
D6FK-38WwAAClcr.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
It has passed guys!!!!!!!!! Denver votes to decriminalize Magic Mushrooms!! Show attachment 118653

This is massive !!!!!!!!!! This is going to change the world , more so then Cannabis. This is such a positive step forward !!!!!! Wow. Way to go DENVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Science and Timing ! Indisputable research and positive evidence is there. Bye Bye Depression , PTSD , etc ...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
More news:

Denver votes to decriminalize magic mushrooms, in unofficial results

"In a last-minute surprise, it appears this city has lived up to its libertarian leanings and passed an ordinance decriminalizing hallucinogenic magic mushrooms, the first measure of its kind in the nation.

For much of Tuesday and into Wednesday, Initiative 301 appeared headed for defeat. But the unofficial results, which will be certified May 16, now show it passing by a razor-thin vote margin of 50.56% to 49.44%."

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-magic-mushroom-denver-decriminalization-20190508-story.html

•••
MagicMushrooms.io

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Just the 2 and told myself no more.....

ShroomSearch.com
MushroomSearch.com

•••
•••
more so for people who suffer ! this will lead to more studies and grants. this will RE-OPEN the door BACK UP !!!!
The power behind this amazing mushroom is going to change the view on the world. Peace and Love might actually get a chance. I hope to see it in my life time.
It will be a rough ride for sure, if gets more chance at all. But let's hope the best.

•••
The best ones are long gone already. Got cute with these though:

FairyBlunt.com (a blunt roller with both weed and mushroom dust)
ShopMushies.com
MushCafe.com

Last edited:
•••
got below
naturalmagicmushrooms.com
magicmushroom.world

•••
Back