Domain Empire

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
deleted

Last edited:
•••
Predictive domaining is not for everyone, you need to do research, otherwise you are burning money ablaze.
(How are those 3D/cloud registrations coming around ?)

Very well actually, thanks for asking....3 sales in the 3D/Cloud niche in the last 3 weeks

•••
Delete

Last edited:
•••
UsaBigData.com

BigDataViewer.com

BigDataDetective.com

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
co.uk

BigDataStore
BigData4u
MyBigData
BigDataUk

Good names, like you i think there it is worth getting a few .co.uk ones.

I have

bigdataapps.co.uk
bigdataapplications.co.uk
bigdatasets.co.uk
bigdatalab.co.uk
bigdatalabs.co.uk

•••
•••
As with any new trend there are some things that no one can guaranty either way and we all know that there is a level of risk associated with registering predictive domains, but I still believe that BigDataAfrica.com is a great domain with a lot of potentials. :)

You're on to something! Found this today:

"Scientists analyzed calls and texts involving almost 15 million Kenyan mobile phone subscribers, nearly 12,000 cell towers, and 692 different settlements and correlated that data with a map of malaria cases. On that basis, they were able to figure out the likelihood of infection for people passing through locations associated with the disease and provide recommendations preventing the spread of the disease."

•••
•••
Today BD related regged domains:

All .coms

bigdatadevice
bigdatadevices
bigdatalesson
bigdatalessons
bdprocessing

%%-

•••
3 "big data" expiring domains over at go-daddy if anyone is interested -

BigDataTracking.com - 4 bids 21 hours left
BiGDataTrack.com - 1 bid 21 hours left
BigDataNetworking.com - 1 bid 1 day 1 hour left.

•••
DataStreamTV.com

and launched an earlier reg, BigDataOrg.com

Last edited:
•••
Used Godaddy's Cyber Monday $1.00 domain special and got:

StreamingAnalysis.com

•••
I seen BigDataTracking.com

Think that is a good one and will have some use! Was also following it.

Not sure I want to reg anymore BigData names until I see some selling! Actually was approached by a web developer on two of my BigData names to create a site around them and flip the entire package.

•••
just grabbed -
BigDataClinic.com

Clinic Seems to be a popular data term. There are a bunch of domains in-use with Data/Clinic in them.​

Last edited:
•••
OK I'm Confused. If I do a search for bigdatatrack.com on godaddy auctions, it does not show up (bigdatatracking.com does). However, at this writing, there is still a little over 3 hours left in the auction, with one bid. I had to find the link to the auction using Upname. Anyone know what's up, or what I'm doing wrong? :|

•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
So you're the one who was bidding against me on bigdatadirect :)

ShareBigData and AccessBigData have just landed in my account.

•••
•••
ShopBigData.com is available if any of you feels that it is worth the reg

Last edited:
•••
edited & countered :)

Last edited:
•••
Just registered:

RecoverBigData.com

•••
biggie and tupac.

classic.

A godaddy $1 coupon and this thread makes me register stupid names - even accidental typos... duh! So I officially have the worst big data name in this thread. Congrats me.

•••
Hand reg'd ConsumerBigData.com

•••
Hand reg'd ConsumerBigData.com

Great domain for Big Data technology,

Its funny though that people who don't know a thing about Big Data applications come to this thread and try to discourage us from getting some good domains that are still available.

Here are two domains that I hand registered, which are also great for Big Data. IMO

BigDataGenealogy.com

BigDataAncestry.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back