NameSilo

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
deleted.

Last edited:
•••
Currently there are some good "big data" .com names in Godaddy Auctions.
Still cheap, but around 7 days left though.

Some examples:

BigdataGuide.com
JustBigdata.com
SuperBigdata.com

and many more...

Just wanted to let you know if you are after such names.

these where all renewed today

•••
I'm sorry about that.
Wasn't my intention to make it more expensive for you.

On the other hand, we are here to share useful info. Aren't we?

To share or not to share - Thats the question. :D

No problem GD.
For me if I am going to bid on something I wouldn't tell anyone.
Keep your friends close, keep your competitors far, far away ;)

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

these where all renewed today

Well, that's two less I have to fight for ;)
I guess the owner got his paycheck today :D

PS. I love the new VIP Banner :kickass:

•••
Well, that's two less I have to fight for ;)
I guess the owner got his paycheck today :D

PS. I love the new VIP Banner :kickass:

Please where did all this take place, I mean the bidding?

•••
Forgot i had Bigdatadomains.com,Great to see big data getting bigger by the minute literally, they are crying out for datascientists to do the jobs just look on job vacancy boards.

Big data as a term will be around for years it's good to see it now becoming a household name.

•••
I was thinking about emailing the owner of big-data.com to see if I can snatch it for cheap but I realized that Hewlett Packard owns it :(

•••
I was thinking about emailing the owner of big-data.com to see if I can snatch it for cheap but I realized that Hewlett Packard owns it :(
Huh? Chill bro. There are more out there that you can get... think! That's how I got my bigdatalogs.com A perfect name for its kind! If you can think, there are many of them out there, at least for now.

•••

So much for the trademark concerns, if HP is infringing too, eh? :bingo:

•••
yeah it's owned by hp

Last edited:
•••
This one isn't "big," but I'm surprised it was still available after running it through adwords.

3D DATA VISUALIZATION . COM

@FX - I admire your trying to envision future usage of BD. It's not overthinking if it turns out to be true.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
FX,

You should have said thats exactly what I wanted to offer.

1 million

Pennies

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

That conference will only spin these names on a bigger and broader scale.

•••
most of the best keyword domains have gone

Last edited:
•••
when I owned and ran ( dot .com ) iXXX ( beware its adult ) the amount of videos and data that was there was crazy - the uploads the downloads - I understand how to run a Video site and it's just got me thinking today - if someone would go with this term and create a Video site.

long coffee break me thinks :)

Hmmm... Fx, I see where you are going with this and I believe with a little more thinking, you can connect the dots.

•••
•••
most countrys and LL country codes have gone

I had canada on my list - another NP grabbed it :)

•••
I have this one too

BigDataMovie.com

•••
I had canada on my list - another NP grabbed it :)

Scooped you :P
My only big data name, thought I might as well grab it and represent my country, har de har. Big data with US, USA, and America were all taken...

You can still grab it for Vancouver; most major cities are still avail with BD. :)

P.S. FX: we were PM'ing about instaforum... someone scooped that Tuesday on the delete, just to let you know. I should've backordered.
....Or did YOU scoop it? I didn't check whois...

•••
I have this one too

BigDataMovie.com

Nice reg Giles

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Scooped you :P

P.S. FX: we were PM'ing about instaforum... someone scooped that Tuesday on the delete, just to let you know. I should've backordered.
....Or did YOU scoop it? I didn't check whois...

yeah it was backordered on snapnames -

•••
infmoney, here is one I just grabbed for thinking: IsecureBigData.com

You can do it, bro.

•••
You can do it, bro.

True still a lot out there.

big data boss [dot] com was free - check this out
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...ack=.gmp_4393806.gde_4393806_member_174877044

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

just thinking how it could be used as Big Data is " Big Data " so new video sites may use the term and brand it Big Data ???

video sites or dating sites/ social sites who knows - just been thinking today.. looking to buy one or two more then see how this pans out.

To me bigdata does not seem likely to get so widely used by the public as the word cloud or the word tube. Its two words and data is not so attractive. BD seems more likely - a lot of bd name are taking already, it's also used for business development and other uses.

Geo BD names? I don't see the attraction - won't most people want solutions from big players to analyse all their data?

btw bigdatatubes.com is still free.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back