NameSilo

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They reg'd that in 1993???

They past up tens of millions of dollars in domains to reg that?

Hell they could of had Amazon, Google and so on.

Hindsight is $20 million/$20 million

:)

They did pass up some gems around the same time. It actually pre-dates the current registration of Sex.com by nearly 2 years.

Oh, and it turns 20 this year! :)

•••
sold on sedo all .com

P*rnbigdata $250
s*xbigdata $250
streambigdata $350
bigdatayou $200

thxs

•••
A big data sale

BigDataStrategies.com
$1500

•••
Why is everyone congratulating Giles for my domain sale. :)

•••
Well I was reading the recent posts this morning with envy, since my big data domain names have so far not sold. To my surprise this afternoon I was pleased to see I sold one through godaddy/sedo! I will report back on which one once the deal is sealed. Perhaps the big data train is finally coming into the station.

•••
Well I was reading the recent posts this morning with envy, since my big data domain names have so far not sold. To my surprise this afternoon I was pleased to see I sold one through godaddy/sedo! I will report back on which one once the deal is sealed. Perhaps the big data train is finally coming into the station.

OK, now that I'm paid, the domain was BigDataAtWork, and it sold for mid xxx's. Not a lot of money, but not my best name, by far. The sale does show that there's interest in them.

•••
Deleted.

Last edited:
•••
Sold my only data name last week for $5k

D8A (dot) com

•••
I am closing a $1000 sale on a BigData(Noun).com domain. I am pleased, since this was one of my weaker regs imho. The buyer has requested anonymity (I don't know either, it is being handled through DomainNameSales.com) so I decided to keep the name confidential as well. But it is good to report a sale, maybe get this thread going again.

I am considering opening an "Internet of Things" domains thread as well, any feedback on that idea. We need a new bandwagon, and that might just fit the bill. :laugh:

•••
sold a big data domain for $3K - waiting to clear escrow and will inform.

just to give u some energy and patience.

Private sale. Buyer found me through whois. Great name, great buyer and as I can see - great ideas for development.

Last edited:
•••
Time to awaken this thread with a sale
IOTBigData.com $700
Sedo (mine)

•••
Just handregged a couple. I got the bug!

bigdataevolution.com

Last edited:
•••
:lol: You can apply for a TM on anything. I don't think the trademark will hold up to any serious challenge. The term is so engrained in the industry prior to the filing. It was like LG trying to TM "phablet" after it was in use with its own wiki page. That endeavor proved fruitless.

Here's to BigDataBigProfits (still avail. as of this posting)
:laugh:

Last edited:
•••
I agree with DomainGnom!

With plenty of research the new name will be "BigData" as regular old data really doesn't exist anymore. Its all about what companies will do with and how they will utilize these ginormous amounts of data they receive. With the research and bit of luck I was able to snag:

BigDataOrganizer.com
BigDataRetrieval.com

You cant help but jump in while the fire is hot as you see this term everywhere now!

•••
Ok, i'll jump in first and then read what big data is!

Jumped in with:-
bigdatadomain(.)com
and
bigdataformat(.)com

Last edited:
•••
I grabbed another one,

BigD123.png

:)

•••
I am in too :)

instantbigdata dot com
americanbigdata dot com
bigdatacompanies dot net
bigdataexperts dot org
bigdatastorage dot info

Cheers :)

•••
This weeks dnjournal shows Datatek.com sold for $10,088.

IMO, the "SHOW ME" standard should apply to both domain name regs and domain sales, in 'Show Me' threads.

Adopting best practices, like DN Journal's verified sales model, as an industry standard for reporting domain name sales is good for the industry...
as well as for the integrity of the thread, the forum, and namespace markets.

•••
•••
•••
Yes I did, I managed to get him right down to low xxx so it was a bargain

I have had a lot of success with ????Pros.com names so I love buying new ones

Last edited:
•••
I have maxbigdata.com, datascientist.org, datascientist.de, datascientists.de, datascientist.co.uk and datascientists.co.uk

Last edited:
•••
Currently there are some good "big data" .com names in Godaddy Auctions.
Still cheap, but around 7 days left though.

Some examples:

BigdataGuide.com
BigdataDirectory.com
ShareBigdata.com
BigdataPark.com
JustBigdata.com
SuperBigdata.com

and many more...

Just wanted to let you know if you are after such names.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back