Dynadot

discuss Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
I have the opportunity to buy 200 double repeating premium LLL.in at $90 a piece and I passed on it due to my uncertainty. Turns out that was a big mistake.

What was your most recent shoulda, woulda, coulda moment?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had a full ride to a university. Computer science major. 2001.

Walked in on orientation day, walked out within seconds.

Went on a wild ride through the music industry instead.

Moral of the story...

I missed out on countless high value domains because I chose the rockstar life. -_-B-):ahhh::'(

But hey... 15 years later... here I am... :sick:

:-/:D:roll:

•••
Sold many NNNNN.com for low xxx in late 2014.

•••
I let all my NNNNN.com drop shortly after registering them, in 2009 or so, that would be $1-2M today. :|
Also let hundreds of LLLL.com chips drop or sold for penauts in 2009-2011.

•••
how the hell would LasVegas.Asia even work?
lol

See it's domain sales like this that I seriously need a pro to explain to me why something like that fetched such a high price with an extension like .ASIA? plus it's how much to renew? $400+? can anyone please explain who or what type of person buys such domains? We need to make a list of such idiots. ahem ahem such "investors" wink wink. lol

•••
Sup Shane? I feel like you are the best person here to comment? Quit "liking" my posts and give us your professional 2 cents! lol Please????? thanks!

•••
I let all my NNNNN.com drop shortly after registering them, in 2009 or so, that would be $1-2M today. :|
Also let hundreds of LLLL.com chips drop or sold for penauts in 2009-2011.

JESUS!! I'm surprised you are still alive! I woulda thrown myself off a bridge.

•••
I had a full ride to a university. Computer science major. 2001.

Walked in on orientation day, walked out within seconds.

Went on a wild ride through the music industry instead.

Moral of the story...

I missed out on countless high value domains because I chose the rockstar life. -_-B-):ahhh::'(

But hey... 15 years later... here I am... :sick:

:-/:D:roll:

lol Awesome!

•••
•••
oh wait that's right I do have a story like you guys. here's mine!
I let go:

videoclip.com God knows how much it's worth now! and
TGOR.com now it's at $8,000?

•••
Don't look back..you're not going that way.

•••
Due to injury I missed renewal of domain that was constantly generating around 20usd/month parking revenue. Why I didn't set up auto renewal? :D

•••
Sup Shane? I feel like you are the best person here to comment? Quit "liking" my posts and give us your professional 2 cents! lol Please????? thanks!

Heh. I'm not a licensed therapist, which is what I think many of us need after "losing" out on some big deals. :D

•••
Can't turn back time so have moved forward but just in recent months:

Hand regd 400+ 6n.coms and had buyers remorse so decided to cancel the order thinking who will want these names anyway. During the peak they were worth $40k+.

Was on holiday and noticed the 5l.com chip rush and had a ton of triple repeaters in my cart and thought forget it, i'm away now who cares. Some people bought and sold them on within days for $50 each in bulk.

Had regrets I made an error so hand regd other 5l.com chips soon after in huge bulk and they have struggled to gain value over reg fee prices ever since I bought them in bulk. I only bought them out of frustration on the 5l triple repeaters I bailed on.

There I was thinking I made all the right decisions lol.
Perhaps not after all when I look at the above. :)

I'm still happy overall with things, can't do anything about the errors of the past.

•••
•••
Due to injury I missed renewal of domain that was constantly generating around 20usd/month parking revenue. Why I didn't set up auto renewal? :D
Can you really make that much on parking? With no promo? Or backlinking? Would that work for Chinese numerics?

•••
Can you really make that much on parking? With no promo? Or backlinking? Would that work for Chinese numerics?

I used to make 1k per month. :P

•••
•••
Your kidding.?!? Off one domain or all your domains in total?

2 domains. 1 earned $800 per month while the other one made up the remainder. I sold both for 5-figures.

•••
I'm deciding between using efty or just straight up using bodis or cash crew. But see parking ruins your Google rankings doesn't it? That's why I'm thinking find an affiliate program to match my domain then just redirect. That way Google sees a website for my domain? Anyway back on topic. I had card.bet on my cart and removed it to think about it for a sec. Then put it back but it was already taken. Ended up getting cards.bet not as great right. I think name was giving what I chose or someone was monitoring my activity because soon after in a heart beat it was taken. Any thoughts NP?

•••
2 domains. 1 earned $800 per month while the other one made up the remainder. I sold both for 5-figures.
Wow! It begs the question what were these domains?????? Lol you know I had to ask right ?? Lol

•••
I need to seriously look into parking. If anyone can give me tips PM me not here thanks

•••
•••
Oh here's another regret. I registered montecarlobitcoin.com. plan on selling it. But did not register the "case pack" .net and .org now someone is squatting on the .net thankfully I case packed the reverse bitcoinmontecarlo.com,.net,.org opinions and thoughts appreciated thanks.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back