Dynadot

discuss Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
I have the opportunity to buy 200 double repeating premium LLL.in at $90 a piece and I passed on it due to my uncertainty. Turns out that was a big mistake.

What was your most recent shoulda, woulda, coulda moment?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Probably my biggest regrets have to do with counter offers that apparently make the potential buyer who had a made a slightly low but decent offer walk away and disappear. "Should have accepted" and all that stuff.

Well, that's the game I guess.

Yep, had the same problem. Sometimes it is just better to take the money whilst they are interested. Some times counter offers work, but in most cases you need to hit them there and then as most sales are done on impulse.

Give the seller time and then the idea cools and the deal doesn't go through.

Had three of those this year already :(

•••
•••
I let handful of NNN.xyz names expire - one having double 8 - in June 15. Great job me :guilty:

Last edited:
•••
I had Auction.tv in my cart a long long time ago with a price tag of only $200. I had to wait until the following day to use my cousins credit card.

When I logged back on, the domain was listed at $50,000. I'm not sure what happened with the domain since then.

I wish I would have had my own card back then. I also remember my roommate buying Apple shares for $13 back then, before they went up and split like 10 times.

•••
Probably my biggest regrets have to do with counter offers that apparently make the potential buyer who had a made a slightly low but decent offer walk away and disappear. "Should have accepted" and all that stuff.

Yes, that is the worst!!

What to do???

Makes you wish you had a crystal ball.

Should I take the offer or wait?

This is the curse of the domainer.

•••
•••
I didn't buy lll.cc (chip) at $80 (those were not so popular at that time) and when I decided to buy that, seller removed it from marketplace :(

•••
I had left Hosting.email & US.guru many days in my cart :-/

•••
•••
Not buying CVCV.coms when I first started :xf.laugh::(

Last edited:
•••
I regret not taking up this business in the late 20th century ....

•••
Not buying way more LLL.com when I first started.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back