Dynadot

discuss Shocking stats of 4N.in --> Chinese Interest in Indian extension is huge

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
we all knew chinese are interested in many extensions , many unaware that they are gaining controls on Indian extension .IN too. some interesting stats on 4N.in has proved the same point. Based on the who is its provens almost 75% of the 4N.in are owned by chinese , Indians are sad to miss this important opportunity...
China - 74.76%
Iran - 11.25%
US - 3.81%
India - 3.67%
Canada - 3.15%
UK - 1.22%
Others - remaining - 2.14%

At very high level i felt the similar invasion is going on 3N.in , 5N.in too.. will share the stats later as still working on it.. also they are showing huge interest on 3L.in names too. also recently most of CVCV.in names are registered by chinese .

is .IN is the next target for big chinese investors.. Its very alarming for those missing .IN boat.

worth a great discussion on this topic..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
most .in sales are made on wechat and qq?

•••
Thats wrong. They are done via various platforms. Inforum is one of those big platform. Whois direct contact, whatsapp, wechat, qq grp follows

•••
Thats wrong. They are done via various platforms. Inforum is one of those big platform. Whois direct contact, whatsapp, wechat, qq grp follows
Thanks for the heads up on In Forum - was unaware of that before.

•••
The simple contact forms of parking pages are the main source of sales I suppose.

•••
•••
Agreed that is one of the reasons, and another main reason is TAXATION!
I think the main reason is the .in registry itself. It is somewhat against reselling in aftermarkets and public auctions. Thats why they are not present on major marketplaces.

•••
I already registered 6 NNNN.in 2 years back. I also have 2 LLL.in and 1 NNN.in.
I'm expecting 2k USD for NNN. What you guys think?

•••
LLLN.in???
worth it to buy?

•••
LLLN.in???
worth it to buy?
Clearly not. Such domains are still available into .com, and moreover, no end users will want them.

•••
•••
It's always better to buy domains with proven value like solid keywords or LLL.in. You will pay them higher on reseller market, but your chances to sell them to an end user are really higher too.

•••
I already registered 6 NNNN.in 2 years back. I also have 2 LLL.in and 1 NNN.in.
I'm expecting 2k USD for NNN. What you guys think?

Well value depends on letters and numbers. But you should get $2k for nnn

•••
Well value depends on letters and numbers. But you should get $2k for nnn
where is the best way to sell a domain (LLL.in and NNN.in)?

•••
There are various ways.

If your domain is best then be patient and wait for end user

If you dont think its too good then sell it to resellers on whatsapp grp dedicated to .in names or on namepros...

•••
•••
•••
•••
I want to get .in
Any value on 2 word .in
Very common searched phrase, product you could call it

•••
@MasterOfMyDomains, depends on which 2 word domain it is? Also you would need to look at the Indian marketplace and determine whether there is any demand for that type of product in India. To be honest, most western products are now gaining a market in India too, many already have massive markets in India already but some niche type products are also now gaining newly found markets over there too. You just need to do a little research to determine whether you name has any value or not and potential end users whom may want to buy your name to increase their online customer base.

•••
Any value on 2 word .in
well as in .com we always prefer one word but when not available we move to 2 words; same goes here but in .in thr is still lot of raw material which you can mine and get some gem out of it. Only 2 Million names registered in .in till now. Too less looking at the advantage .in users would have in near future. I have seen good amount of sales in recent times and buyers were Indians and non-Indians both. It looks good ahead. Best of luck to all the investers. Specially 3L.in and keywords.in

•••
I also agree with Chirag above, in regards to so many gems still available to reg IF you carry out enough hard work and research into the potential of such names. If you don't wish to spend so much time into looking at niche product/service names available to reg then there are definitely some mega bargain keywords up for sale in the aftermarket (which is where I get most of mine). You can check the other thread that I mentioned for links to various aftermarket places for .IN keywords.

•••
•••
Very informative thread. Any updates on the 4N.in market?

•••
What kind of people would use 4N.in domains in India?

The numbers' domains are popular in China only since numbers sometimes are easier than Pinyin.
But English is totally different, I've never seen frequent uses of number domains in the western world.

Indian people are speaking English in school and at work, are they going to use number domains?

Last edited:
•••
wow good news I own 8859 and 9363 (.in)

Who would want those? Indians aren't fascinated by numbers to my knowledge the way the Chinese are.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back