IT.COM

discuss Shocking stats of 4N.in --> Chinese Interest in Indian extension is huge

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
we all knew chinese are interested in many extensions , many unaware that they are gaining controls on Indian extension .IN too. some interesting stats on 4N.in has proved the same point. Based on the who is its provens almost 75% of the 4N.in are owned by chinese , Indians are sad to miss this important opportunity...
China - 74.76%
Iran - 11.25%
US - 3.81%
India - 3.67%
Canada - 3.15%
UK - 1.22%
Others - remaining - 2.14%

At very high level i felt the similar invasion is going on 3N.in , 5N.in too.. will share the stats later as still working on it.. also they are showing huge interest on 3L.in names too. also recently most of CVCV.in names are registered by chinese .

is .IN is the next target for big chinese investors.. Its very alarming for those missing .IN boat.

worth a great discussion on this topic..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What kind of people would use 4N.in domains in India?

The numbers' domains are popular in China only since numbers sometimes are easier than Pinyin.
But English is totally different, I've never seen frequent uses of number domains in the western world.

Indian people are speaking English in school and at work, are they going to use number domains?
They might. That question is debated above and worth a read if you're interested.

But .in domains are not just for Indians. No more than .co are just for Columbians or .tv is just for Tuvalans.

In fact, 75% of 4n.in are owned by Chinese.

Last edited:
•••
Who would want those? Indians aren't fascinated by numbers to my knowledge the way the Chinese are.
Watch their price for 1-3 years and you will understand its not only chinese who buy short number domain names.They trade like commodities and usually wont have as much variance in prices(that buyers pay),but there is no doubt they are good assets to hold. Only 10,000 of them. As time passes we all realize how small that supply is. digital gold. IMO its a buy buy buy now for short number .ins.

•••
Many NNNN.INs were binned by Chinese Buys

•••
Many NNNN.INs were binned by Chinese Buys
pls where??? i believe 4N.ins are a very underpriced asset with low supply...i expect price hike in near future for them..

•••
pls where??? i believe 4N.ins are a very underpriced asset with low supply...i expect price hike in near future for them..

Well, i have not run soft, but i think nnnn.in still have many can be Handreged

•••

Agree, 4n.ins are underpriced, especially, premium 4n.ins

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back