Dynadot

discuss Shocking stats of 4N.in --> Chinese Interest in Indian extension is huge

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
we all knew chinese are interested in many extensions , many unaware that they are gaining controls on Indian extension .IN too. some interesting stats on 4N.in has proved the same point. Based on the who is its provens almost 75% of the 4N.in are owned by chinese , Indians are sad to miss this important opportunity...
China - 74.76%
Iran - 11.25%
US - 3.81%
India - 3.67%
Canada - 3.15%
UK - 1.22%
Others - remaining - 2.14%

At very high level i felt the similar invasion is going on 3N.in , 5N.in too.. will share the stats later as still working on it.. also they are showing huge interest on 3L.in names too. also recently most of CVCV.in names are registered by chinese .

is .IN is the next target for big chinese investors.. Its very alarming for those missing .IN boat.

worth a great discussion on this topic..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Both are valuable. In terms of which one is more valuable , obviously its 3L. Its all about fundamentals, many are in favor of 3L.in
Agree. With LLL.in, you can target way more end users than with NNNN.in.

•••
Chinese are also registering NNNNNN.in with good patterns and NNNN.in/NNNNN.in are mostly registered by Chinese...whois says that...

•••
Chinese are also registering NNNNNN.in with good patterns and NNNN.in/NNNNN.in are mostly registered by Chinese...whois says that...

chips noob here, ( yeah me )....apart from 888, what are good NNNNNN patterns , without 0,4. This is all I know about N.

•••
chips noob here, ( yeah me )....apart from 888, what are good NNNNNN patterns , without 0,4. This is all I know about N.
Still lots of good pattern is available in 6n.in and very few in 5N.in without 0 AND 4

•••
Still lots of good pattern is available in 6n.in and very few in 5N.in without 0 AND 4
I think there is a buyout of 5N.in CHIPS, so no patterns available without 0 and 4.

•••
I think there is a buyout of 5N.in CHIPS, so no patterns available without 0 and 4.
6 days back it was available...good news for 4N and 5n investors...if u whois chips for 4n and 5n .in you will notice most of the owner are Chinese..

•••
Not sure which is more valuable, 3L or 4N?
Well i assume you are comparing 3L.in and 4N.in. Currently, 3Ls are more valuable...but in the future 4Ns could gain on them....but end users will flock to 3Ls...lol. 4N price going up only based on short supply..

•••
Not sure which is more valuable, 3L or 4N?
Well i assume you are comparing 3L.in and 4N.in. Currently, 3Ls are more valuable...but in the future 4Ns could gain on them....but end users will flock to 3Ls...lol. 4N price going up only based on short supply..

•••
I wonder if there would be a demand for pinyin.in domains? Does anyone know of any decent Pinyin .IN domain sales?

•••
most of the .in sales are unreported so you never know if thr has been any pinyin sales as of yet

•••
anyone selling a 3L/4L/5L pinyin dictionary? :)

•••
i have been contacted by a chinese company for my 4N.IN domain, and asked me how much I would sell it for. One month ago, another guy not from China, probably from Russia asking to buy my 2 4N domains including this one, 80 each. What do you guys think the current prices for 4N.ins are. The one they are asking has two 1 and with 8 in the end.

•••
i have been contacted by a chinese company for my 4L.IN domain, and asked me how much I would sell it for. One month ago, another guy not from China, probably from Russia asking to buy my 2 4L domains including this one, 80 each. What do you guys think the current prices for 4L.ins are. The one they are asking has two 1 and with 8 in the end.
Wow lucky you, I own 2 x 4N .in chips with 8's and no offer so far.

•••
Wow lucky you, I own 2 x 4N .in chips with 8's and no offer so far.

That is because you don't know the guy who knows the guy!

•••
thanks. what is the price range you would suggest i am asking? last time, i asked for 100 each for that Russian, and he rejected. LOL.

Just wondering if anyone here actually sold any 4N.IN. some other guys suggested me to hold on to this one.

•••
By the way, I speak Chinese, and I know the 4 numbers I have, means "prosperous all your life". I think that is the reason they asked for my domain. I am not sure why the Russian contacted me for those domains though.

•••
•••
Refer the.in sales data for prices, there is a strong market for 4n.in. Do not sell your names for cheap

•••
thanks. what is the price range you would suggest i am asking? last time, i asked for 100 each for that Russian, and he rejected. LOL.

Just wondering if anyone here actually sold any 4N.IN. some other guys suggested me to hold on to this one.
Ask between 250-500 at least. They have approached like end users and so they deserve to get a not-super-cheap-reseller price quote from you B-). If they hesitate or wait they surely lose. supply shrinking for 4N.in and will soon get "off" active reseller market.

•••
The good old .in extension ... worth the investment? We will see .. :)

•••
The good old .in extension ... worth the investment? We will see .. :)
Since this thread started to now, you can see which direction prices has moved.. Last few weeks overall market is pretty bad for all extensions, however not for. IN. . IN is clearly the winner so far in 2016. Lll.in, nnn.in, keyword.in, 4n.in are all trading higher..

•••
I noticed a couple of comments in various threads that state many .in sales are not reported. Any particular reason for this?

•••
I noticed a couple of comments in various threads that state many .in sales are not reported. Any particular reason for this?
Part of it is just culture- I think many buyers or/and sellers of .ins dont feel the need to publicize their deals. Combined with the fact that domain trading is still quite new in India and its not exactly "common" knowledge that people spend considerable sums on domain names many people dont even know has value.

•••
•••
Part of it is just culture- I think many buyers or/and sellers of .ins dont feel the need to publicize their deals. Combined with the fact that domain trading is still quite new in India and its not exactly "common" knowledge that people spend considerable sums on domain names many people dont even know has value.

Agreed that is one of the reasons, and another main reason is TAXATION!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back