Dynadot

Setting up a web design company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Well I think am going mad but I want to set up my own web design 'company' and I was wondering if any of you experts could offer me any advice. Such as the do's and dont's and where should I start?

Oh yea and is there money to be made?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's money to be made in selling coconuts on Highway 101 - it's all in marketing. I suggest you take some business classes first and get a good understanding of business in general, then you can start thinking about your target audience - don't just aim for "everyone" - you'll fail. Target a specific audience and think about branding your company from that. Also get some business cards when you start up - don't just rely on web traffic - 95% of business deals are gotten from personal refrences as far as small businesses go (and 95% of companies in the US are small businesses). Oh, and NEVER say cheap or publish prices - it just makes you look like you're tweleve years old. Good luck :)

•••
you could always call it "another bloody designing company" :)

could attract a few peoples attentions

•••
If you are secerious about this, Id be willing to help you out.

I have taken bussiness. But dont rely on me for everything. Lets find some more ppl.

let me know if you are intrested.

God bless,
-Jag

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back