NameSilo

SERVICESHOUSE scammer at Flippa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Avoid to deal with the user SERVICESHOUSE at Flippa. He also uses the username Samkat (now suspended). All positive feedback is suspicious.

He is selling domains with traffic proofs based on faked clicks. He is also banned from Voodoo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMHO, you're playing in the toilet while complaining about one little speck floating in that toilet.

I believe Flippa allows its employees to bid against clueless customers, as long as Flippa tells the seller. In that scenario, the customer (bidder/buyer) remains clueless, while the Flippa employee and the seller remain better-informed and stand to drive up prices at YOUR expense. You complain about "Samkat," while you're wallet is being picked by others, in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
•••
Just wanted to alert.
If every one of us remove one little speck in the toilet, that toilet will be cleaner.
At the moment, this one is out from Voodoo and I'm sure Flippa will take action as I'm informed that the winning bidder has been contacted with them to review the revenue proofs before proceeding the transaction.
Thanks to reply Heynow.

•••
Just wanted to alert.
If every one of us remove one little speck in the toilet, that toilet will be cleaner.

Sorry, it's not our job to jump into the toilet and waste time trying to clean it up. You must be joking if you think our time has so little value that it would be well spent doing a big favor for a company that should be policing itself. I'd prefer to not swim in the toilet in the first place, and force the toilet proprietor to flush or go bankrupt. In this case, if the proprietor went bankrupt that would be fine with me, and would do all of us a big favor IMHO.

If you think a company that allows employees with sellers to drive up prices on clueless outside customers will be cleaning house anytime soon, then you've probably got a lot to learn. And why you would want to help a company get their act together when that company has no compunction about picking your pocket in what I consider a sneaky, unfair manner is beyond me.

If you want to clean up their stinky mess for free, that's your business, go ahead - knock yourself out. Just don't shake my hand when we meet - ewwww!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back