NameSilo

question Selling Domains with SEO benefit at Dan & Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bhanu Kiran

Established Member
Impact
Do Domains withSEO Benefit get thier Values Worth at Dan & Sedo when selling ? Or is there any other marketplaces for Selling Domains with SEO Value ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone? do Buyers find the Seo value of domains Listed at Dan & Sedo ?

•••
All I know is that some sellers include the relevant SEO metrics in their landing page descriptions (seller's notes). I don't know if those really help in selling, but at least they become Google searchable (and seo people certainly know how to search).

site:dan.com da dr
site:dan.com ahrefs | moz
etc.

•••
If domains are good you will sell them, SEDO and DAN are good enough , SEO buyers search all the markets for good domains.
Your problem could be that you have either average or under-average domains or junk domains. Or you are expensive.

•••
All I know is that some sellers include the relevant SEO metrics in their landing page descriptions (seller's notes). I don't know if those really help in selling, but at least they become Google searchable (and seo people certainly know how to search).
Thanks for the Info ,that will Help will do that

•••
If domains are good you will sell them, SEDO and DAN are good enough , SEO buyers search all the markets for good domains.
Your problem could be that you have either average or under-average domains or junk domains. Or you are expensive.
Maybe i Have a Good SEO Domain Or a Avg one ,i dint do the whole SEO Reserch for it on my domain just used the free tools ,I dont want Buyer to Miss the value the Domain might be offering hence i Asked . Good to Know that Buyers Search the marketplace for SEO Domains .Thanks!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back