Domain Empire

discuss Sell very fast Now all My names Or My mom could die.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anybody read this message from this guy ?
Pretty bad to use his '''mother's'' possible death to sell his domains .
I got an FB inbox message today ,he also posts on FB domain groups ,
He posted the same a few months ago
"""
Daniel Modernel Junqueira

Friends I need to sell very fast Now all My names Or My mom could die. Please help me Im accepting any offer

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's in poor taste indeed, and makes him look very unprofessional! I would prefer not to deal with people like that.

•••
"""

Friends I need to sell very fast Now all My names Or My mom could die. Please help me Im accepting any offer
Did you help him out?

•••
Inappropriate and antagonizing post
Did you help him out?
No ,because i need to sell my 1600 domains in a hurry ,because my dog stopped barking ,my cat stopped miawing and my budgy stopped whistling,im afraid they will all die soon ,if i dont get money for the Vet soon!!

•••
"""

I saw that too. I think perhaps he misworded his feelings.

•••
No ,because i need to sell my 1600 domains in a hurry ,because my dog stopped barking ,my cat stopped miawing and my budgy stopped whistling,im afraid they will all die soon ,if i dont get money for the Vet soon!!
Hey, your story is too moving. Folks would now buy your domains fast ;)

•••
Yes I asked for help! Yes I dont have anything more To sell! Yes I have Taken 2 loans ! Yes I dont have anyone more To help me! And Yes I beg for help! Now You guys Exposé me às bad person? Im trying To do The best to try To save My mother And You compare The situation as a dog barking??? Shame on all of You! I m
Trying To sell all I have To save her And I dont feel any regrets

I Will pray for no One of your family get bad situation And all
Of You get no from everyone

Please moderators Close This statement

•••
Yes I asked for help! Yes I dont have anything more To sell! Yes I have Taken 2 loans ! Yes I dont have anyone more To help me! And Yes I beg for help! Now You guys Exposé me às bad person? Im trying To do The best to try To save My mother And You compare The situation as a dog barking??? Shame on all of You! I m

Hey don't curse me.. I was defending you. Just sh*t on everyone.. maybe they are right.

•••
Read I didnt curse anyone. I pray for no One get My situation just This @deflee79

•••
@Eric Lyon, this message is not appropriate for this forum; please ask to move this message to different site; like go fun me etc.. Sorry.

•••
Read I didnt curse anyone. I pray for no One get My situation just This @deflee79
Why not list all the domains here as a lot? You need cash I understand. I need cash too. We have to make a honest attempt at it. There is no shame.

•••
Making fun of someone situation or talk about it; in a smarty way, is not the right thing to do..

•••
Why not list all the domains here as a lot? You need cash I understand. I need cash too. We have to make a honest attempt at it. There is no shame.
I tried But I Can only post 2 threads each day

•••
Making fun of someone situation or talk about it; in a smarty way, is not the right thing to do..
Some guys are heartless

•••
•••
If you want to help DO HELP otherwise feel sympathy, Dont make fun out of it.

•••
I think that is a good idea; just post domain names that you want to sale. This posting is not appropriate. Delete

•••
IMO @Salai Domains not asking for charity, he is asking for buy his domain and help him. whats wrong there ?!

•••
•••

This is a hard read. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

•••

I feel you. But you have to understand that everyone wants to sell their domains. Maybe they felt you were a bit extreme in advertising your domains. Let's face it, if we don't know anyone personally , we don't understand their situation.
And this is the internet. We need to be careful.
I have problems too, I need money too. But I don't cry out to strangers looking for sympathy. In the domaining world, everyone is looking for profit. So don't expect anyone to buy your domains out of sympathy.
So whatever happened, you cant undo it. I cant blame them for making fun of you. Cause there are many scammers out there and maybe they felt you were one too.
Anyways, hope you find the money for your financial troubles.and hope we all learn to sell domains professionally.
Cheers

•••
•••
Hm, in the past I saw here on NP some charity auctions very well organised, live auctions in chat, hot threads, live tickers... Some other NP members also asked for help and they got it. Did somebody makes a fun about them? Nope!

•••

Let me know in pm if you need any help with making a sales thread :)

I am really sorry to hear you mother is in ill health

•••
Let me know in pm if you need any help with making a sales thread :)

I am really sorry to hear you mother is in ill health

I believe this is it, no matter how hard the world becomes, sympathy and compassion should precede anything,thank you @Michelle, He may be true or fake, but been part of this family since Oct . 2015, He first deserve sympathy, that does not close door for investigations and or interrogations.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back