IT.COM

Sedo's Crypto Domain Experts Exciting Discovery

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Namebox

Established Member
Impact
C/r/y/p/t/o/s.d/e The highest valued domain in the upcoming crypto auction event, according to the reserve range while they are rejecting most crypto domains including my 20 domain names due to 'Their quality criteria were not met' and actually because of they find reserve prices so high according to what I read here on Namepros. Reserve range for the domain is 250,000 - 499,999 EUR. WOOOW
I am really excited. This is my favourite crypto domain name in Sedo Crypto Auction. :xf.wink: What is yours?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't get it, shouldn't it be kryptos.de instead of cryptos.de? I like ins and coni but not for those prices, hopefully they pull in some end user interest. who curates these lists, sedo needs a restructuring event

•••
C/r/y/p/t/o/s.d/e The highest valued domain in the upcoming crypto auction event, according to the reserve range while they are rejecting most crypto domains including my 20 domain names due to 'Their quality criteria were not met' and actually because of they find reserve prices so high according to what I read here on Namepros. Reserve range for the domain is 250,000 - 499,999 EUR. WOOOW
I am really excited. This is my favourite crypto domain name in Sedo Crypto Auction. :xf.wink: What is yours?

and Zero bids so far for Cryptos for german

interesting that domains with high reserve that may sell are
Holding .com and Signed .com​
both are not crypto domains,

they are more security/technology domains,
and they hold their value
note that Holding reserve is 100KEuros

•••
I'm more surprised that ethereum888 is one of the auction listings.

Sedo state "Only the best domains are included, hand-picked by our domain experts and brokers."

Last time I checked, Ethereum was a trademark!

•••
I'm more surprised that ethereum888 is one of the auction listings.

Sedo state "Only the best domains are included, hand-picked by our domain experts and brokers."

Last time I checked, Ethereum was a trademark!

not sure about these trademarks, there is more than a dozen trademark active
some of these trademark are more a defensive stance, and most businesses don't go after domainers
it could backfire and tarnish a brand

even Sedo handpicked domains for this auction,
only less than 25% of the domains received a bid so far(with 40hours to go)
expect a lot of last minute bids for these auctions

•••
I see your point but a trademark is a trademark. With so many domains submitted to them, why do it.

Expecting a lot of last minute bidding is something I agree with you on. It will be interesting to see what prices were reached when the timer reaches zero.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back