IT.COM

Sedo Crypto Domain Auction Event

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
Hi Guys.
Advise how many domains you submitted in Sedo Crypto Domain Auction Event & how many approved from them?
I submitted 6 Names and accepted 2 names .

1. BTCDeals.com
2. BTCLocker.com

We can learn from this what sedo like and what they dont :)
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
May I know what is the reserve you set for these. I have submitted many but no one was selected ...

•••
May I know what is the reserve you set for these. I have submitted many but no one was selected ...
BTCDEALS.com 999 USD Reserve
BTCLOCKER.COM 499 USD Reserve

•••
BTCDEALS.com 999 USD Reserve
BTCLOCKER.COM 499 USD Reserve
Ok fine. May be i guess low reserve price domains got selected if they are ok domains..

I have kept reserve around 3500$ for my domains and so rejected

•••
submitted one and accepted

dash tokens.com / reserve 500 - only regged it 2 weeks ago so if it sells for above that I'm happy

•••
I submitted crypto.gy reserve $500 and got rejected.

•••
hmmm when did submissions start for this? I did not know. is it too late?

•••
submitted one and accepted

dash tokens.com / reserve 500 - only regged it 2 weeks ago so if it sells for above that I'm happy

wait wait. You only registered that one 2 weeks ago? ummm doesn't Sedo have a rule that you can't even sell a domain unless it's been 60 days since being registered and also since being transferred?

I'm asking because I just transferred crypto domains that I would have loved to submit to this. But I suspect will get denied because they were just transferred over to LCN.

Would not accept since it was just transferred over?

is there a time limit? I mean I just registered crypto domains just now. Can I submit those?

•••
In the past I have sold a name 3 weeks after hand reg, I just pushed to Sedo's Godaddy account and job done

Submit all the names you feel will qualify and be quick about it :xf.wink: Does not matter when you regged them

•••
In the past I have sold a name 3 weeks after hand reg, I just pushed to Sedo's Godaddy account and job done

Submit all the names you feel will qualify and be quick about it :xf.wink: Does not matter when you regged them

wow ok?

Cool Mr. Acidic. I would put VegasBTC.com and BTCVegas.com in there but I don't like the idea of putting those at $500 reserve.

I have others like CoinMonaco.com CoinItaly.com CoinKor.com CoinZug.com if those only get $500 max bids. I'd probably shoot myself in the face with a 12 gauge. lol

•••
wow ok?

Cool Mr. Acidic. I would put VegasBTC.com and BTCVegas.com in there but I don't like the idea of putting those at $500 reserve.

I have others like CoinMonaco.com CoinItaly.com CoinKor.com CoinZug.com if those only get $500 max bids. I'd probably shoot myself in the face with a 12 gauge. lol
I have read on here a few people submitting with high reserves and did not get them accepted, it's a balancing act I suppose - getting the best minimum price against no name being listed.

If you think the name is good enough a low reserve should not be a barrier as the name will attract bids, also with mine it's slightly different as I'm just looking for a quick flip.

Submit yours with a reserve your comfortable with and see what happens.....that way you can keep the gun in the closet

•••
I have read on here a few people submitting with high reserves and did not get them accepted, it's a balancing act I suppose - getting the best minimum price against no name being listed.

If you think the name is good enough a low reserve should not be a barrier as the name will attract bids, also with mine it's slightly different as I'm just looking for a quick flip.

Submit yours with a reserve your comfortable with and see what happens.....that way you can keep the gun in the closet

Will these SEDO Coin auctions be as good as the Namescon ones? are they promoting it to the crypto world?

•••
Submitted BitDebitCard .com but got rejected.

•••
Submitted BitDebitCard .com but got rejected.

that's a nice one. surprised. I'm guessing your reserve was high? or is it because it's a 3 word you think?

•••
that's a nice one. surprised. I'm guessing your reserve was high? or is it because it's a 3 word you think?

I have set the reserve between low to mid $x,xxx. Obviously the domain was even worthless or overpriced.

•••
Link to list? I'm seeing nothing and perhaps it's too late?

•••
Link to list? I'm seeing nothing and perhaps it's too late?

Log in > my domains > select domain(s) you would like to submit > promote domains > Special Crypto domain auction > Select language and reserve price.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Log in > my domains > select domain(s) you would like to submit > promote domains > Special Crypto domain auction > Select language and reserve price.

Much appreciated. I don't think they'll see or agree with my vision for this one - Hash powered money.

Submitted
Monhey.king

I actually sold it and they didn't complete the payment plan so I got it back with 50% paid up.

•••
Once submited how long do they take to reply back?

Better get the leg out.

I noticed people people only submitting $500 domains?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back