NameSilo

SCAMMER FROM SINGAPORE ASIA!!! BE AWARE!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OmarVG

Top Member
Impact
I just got Scammed for a lot of domains in 2 Bulk purchases from the same buyer/Scammer. I pushed successfully all the 213 domains to the Scammers GoDaddy account and in both bulk purchases the Scammer Open a Case in PayPal requesting a Refund ($81 USD), claiming the did not receive the goods, which is FALSE! The buyer even left me 2 Positive Feedbacks in my NamePros account after I pushed immediately after payment all the domains into his GoDaddy account.

After I checked the Whois info of most of my 213 domains, I noticed the Scammer already sold ALL of them, so I hope the buyers will Open a Case on PayPal to get a Refund of the money they paid to the Scammer, so the Scammer wont WIN and wont use that money to make more Online Frauds!! LETS STOP HIM!!

I reported this situation to @Amanda and @Michelle because I found out the Scammer have 2 fake members account on NamePros, which are this ones, now both are "closed" for obvious reasons, I was right:

https://www.namepros.com/members/honourdomains.991391/

https://www.namepros.com/members/aimex77.939170/

These are the PayPal accounts of the Scammer, so if you purchased domains from him, PLEASE OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL REQUESTING A REFUND OF YOUR MONEY, so the Scammer don't use your money to do more online FRAUDS!! Thanks,

· Chembol Domains (PayPal told me this account is of Ashley Tan from Singapore).

· [email protected]
[email protected]

• Honour And Glory Shop (PayPal told me this account is from Thomas Poh from Singapore).
  • [email protected]
[email protected]

The Scammers GoDaddy account is this one, where I pushed all the domains in both Bulk Purchases on August 2016.

Godaddy: [email protected]
Customer#: 47426703

Then I just Google that email address and found this info:
address: Blk 237 Tampines Singapore Singapore 520237 SG phone: +65.90670543 ... Registrant Email:
thomaspoh1977@yahoo.com.sg

Here is the other profile, I attached the link of the domains I sold to @honourdomains and the fake profile try to sell them here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/panamaoffers-com-lots-of-godaddy-domains-1-each-start.967200/

Both Fake NamePros accounts of the Fraudster claimed for FREE 2 domains in the link below:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/cl...nationalcab-com-and-more.963740/#post-5666188

The namepros member that was giving his domains for FREE clearly said in his thread, JUST ONE FREE DOMAIN PER MEMBER!! and the SCAMMER obviously grabbed 2 FREE domains using his 2 fake namepros accounts, that I mentioned in this conversation above.

Then the SCAMMER AKA Thomas Poh, sell those 2 names in less than a week. And guess what, I checked the Whois info of both Free domains that he grabbed, and Iam going to send emails to their new owners to advise that they both bought domains from a SCAMMER, and I will request them, to open a case in PAYPAL to get a refund for the total amount that they paid for each domain.

This is just for the Beginning, I am going to harvest all my 213 domains that they robbed from me, and I will send a lot of emails to their new owners, so all of them can OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL TO REQUEST A REFUND FROM THE MONEY THEY PAID FOR THE STOLEN DOMAIN!!

I hope this will piss off Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan!! lol

And Hopefully PayPal realize their fraudulent PayPal accounts and cancel his 2 PayPal accounts that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan used for ONLINE FRAUDS!!

One of the Best things of NamePros, is that every post, threat or comment get Indexed in Google, so all the World will know that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan are SCAMMERS FROM SINGAPORE, ASIA!

Thanks,
OmarVG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This is so much better than Youtube.
*Grabs popcorn*

•••
Sooo fishy..

yeah too much going on here over $80 ! im outa this but what i do know is that both of them should apolagise to stevie :) and sort it out and move one

•••
Please close this thread, it's toxic!

•••
Please close this thread, it's toxic!
I had fun reading it. But I think there can;'t be any more twists and turns. Just some new completely over the top rants of @OmarVG. So yeah, I think it was fun while it lasted and now we can close it and move on.

•••
17d574c4a623858b5bdb974339b1bc338e4f5e9aed51a3e93cbca17b88299925.jpg

Time to unwatch the thread. :lookaround:

•••
fraud !!! the scammer sold or push the domains to another of his accounts to stay clear, so the new "owner" looks like is clean but is only a fraud !!!

•••
fraud !!! the scammer sold or push the domains to another of his accounts to stay clear, so the new "owner" looks like is clean but is only a fraud !!!

Yes, let's start this discussion from scratch. That seems like a good idea.

•••
So sTivie paid $60 to Omar in the end? that's nice of him.

even if he was the scammer, at least we scared him into giving half back.

•••
So sTivie paid $60 to Omar in the end? that's nice of him.
Nobody paid me nothing so far!!! I need somebody to paid me my $ 81 USD. The Scammers or the pseudo Scammer Stivie Malone!!

•••
Nobody paid me nothing so far!!! I need somebody to paid me my $ 81 USD. The Scammers or the pseudo Scammer Stivie Malone!!
Yo Omar, I'm slugging through the thread slowly.

But LOL this is like a soap opera. It looks like you scammed aime first by giving over the wrong domains LOLOOL, then aime charged back on PP, then sold them to poor Stivie.

But it's even weirder because why do you need $81, when I thought it was $120? I guess someone somehow paid you $40

•••
But it's even weirder because why do you need $81, when I thought it was $120? I guess someone somehow paid you $40
Jv, NOBODY HAS PAID ME NOTHING SO FAR!! NOTHING!! $ 0 USD.

I wont stop until some Scammer paid me my $ 81 USD ( $ 36 USD from first bulk purchase and $ 45 USD for the second bulk purchase). The $ 120 USD was the ILLEGAL PROFIT that the Scammer got from my stolen domains when he sold my domains to Stivie Malone).

OmarVG

•••
It's almost comical how many bad turns this deal has taken.

I can easily imagine the exact same scenario being played out by a small group of toddlers fighting over a toy truck.

It's actually scary because these were $80-$120 worth of domains... but imagine if these three were drug dealers instead? I see blood! or some other high-value property.

•••
I've read this thread from start to finish. Since neither aimex77 nor OmarVG can write a complete or coherent sentence, I'll try to help them articulate everything from what I've read. (Linked to post sources.)

We know that aimex77 and OmarVG had at least two deals together:

aimex77 then filed a PayPal dispute on both Deal 1 and Deal 2 when he really only had a right to file a dispute on Deal 2. He (aimex77) filed a dispute on Deal 1, which took place a month prior, because he wants to "teach a lesson" to OmarVG.

In the end, they're both dishonorable people. Thankfully, they crossed paths and exposed each other before an honest member was taken for a ride by them.

•••
OmarVG refused to exchange the wrong domain for the correct domain and told aimex77 that he should be grateful that he got such a great deal anyway.
WRONG!! I never refused to exchange the mistaken domain, the SCAMMER already sold the 141 domains, then after a few days, he try to steal another domain from me, claiming one domain was missing in the deal, and the Scammer never knew what domain was missing, He never told me hey, Fitforajob.com is missing, NO, he just made a Bulk sale to another pseudo Scammer AKA Stivie Malone.

Iam a very Honest Seller, do not try to twist that! I got SCAMMED FOR 213 DOMAINS AND A TOTAL OF $ 81 USD. That's why I started this thread to warn other domainers from this Scammers from Singapore Asia.

OmarVG

•••
I've read this thread from start to finish. Since neither aimex77 nor OmarVG can write a complete or coherent sentence, I'll try to help them articulate everything from what I've read. (Linked to post sources.)

We know that aimex77 and OmarVG had at least two deals together:

aimex77 then filed a PayPal dispute on both Deal 1 and Deal 2 when he really only had a right to file a dispute on Deal 2. He (aimex77) filed a dispute on Deal 1, which took place a month prior, because he wants to "teach a lesson" to OmarVG.

In the end, they're both dishonorable people. Thankfully, they crossed paths and exposed each other before an honest member was taken for a ride by them.

I feel bad for Stivie. Someone said all these domains are now damaged goods. And they sort of are. And Stivie is stuck with them.

•••
4,905 views!

Put an ad on this thread :D

•••
•••
@OmarVG, sorry I have to say that I hate the way you bolds your TEXT that seems like make most of us in this thread feel dizzy when we are reading your text.

Now get into real thing, @OmarVG move on with life and your business. I feel like there is nothing you can do at this point anymore. Don't waste anymore time on this and use your time invest on something new and make more profit from it.

Let Karma decide the true.

•••
•••
@OmarVG had NEVER ever said that he wanted to exchange the domain with me Only until yesterday! He was trying to be the Good Guy....In fact the domain he wanted to exchange was NOT in the list as well..The 1st time he told me WHEREAREALLMECICANS.COM and he was trying to sell on NP
one.png

•••
So you are honourdomains too Aimex77?

I feel bad for Stivie. Someone said all these domains are now damaged goods. And they sort of are. And Stivie is stuck with them.

They sold for .40usd each, now then are only worth less. Omar will pick them up on the drop.
If you had done a better, less aggressive job on your explanation, Omar, I might side with you.
And the suggestion of using escrow for 200+ domains for $80 is ridiculous.
i would have trusted Aimex77 with a paypal deal, considering their history here.
It is hard to trust people when you look them in the eyes these days, let alone when they live in a foreign country and can assume many different aliases. Many genuine people on here, but the scammers are figuring it out, two people can work as scammers and be in different countries. Some are stupid enough to use the same office addresse. Some don't care if they are accused scammers, and operate business as usual
And this isn't helping namepros alexa ranking, it's still dropping, even when @Michael Ehrhardt was back for his few weeks ( even though he wasn't really gone) Hi Mikey, nice to know you can still access namepros and your mailbox. Still lots of drama without you. Really wish you could voice in on this :xf.rolleyes:

Anyways @OmarVG have you contacted paypal to show them that transaction #1 was disputed to teach you a lesson? That's what skinned the cat, imo
You should be returned that money, if you havent, by @aimex77 immediately.
I know you think Stivie is in cahoots with Aimex, i don't blame you, but you need more concrete evidence.

•••
@OmarVG wanted to exchange Fitforajob.com with me, Fitforajob.com is not the domain promised either
two.png
three.png
four.png
five.png
. Most likely he already sold the domain that he promised to me.....

•••

You should just join the circus.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back