IT.COM

SCAMMER FROM SINGAPORE ASIA!!! BE AWARE!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OmarVG

Top Member
Impact
I just got Scammed for a lot of domains in 2 Bulk purchases from the same buyer/Scammer. I pushed successfully all the 213 domains to the Scammers GoDaddy account and in both bulk purchases the Scammer Open a Case in PayPal requesting a Refund ($81 USD), claiming the did not receive the goods, which is FALSE! The buyer even left me 2 Positive Feedbacks in my NamePros account after I pushed immediately after payment all the domains into his GoDaddy account.

After I checked the Whois info of most of my 213 domains, I noticed the Scammer already sold ALL of them, so I hope the buyers will Open a Case on PayPal to get a Refund of the money they paid to the Scammer, so the Scammer wont WIN and wont use that money to make more Online Frauds!! LETS STOP HIM!!

I reported this situation to @Amanda and @Michelle because I found out the Scammer have 2 fake members account on NamePros, which are this ones, now both are "closed" for obvious reasons, I was right:

https://www.namepros.com/members/honourdomains.991391/

https://www.namepros.com/members/aimex77.939170/

These are the PayPal accounts of the Scammer, so if you purchased domains from him, PLEASE OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL REQUESTING A REFUND OF YOUR MONEY, so the Scammer don't use your money to do more online FRAUDS!! Thanks,

· Chembol Domains (PayPal told me this account is of Ashley Tan from Singapore).

· [email protected]
[email protected]

• Honour And Glory Shop (PayPal told me this account is from Thomas Poh from Singapore).
  • [email protected]
[email protected]

The Scammers GoDaddy account is this one, where I pushed all the domains in both Bulk Purchases on August 2016.

Godaddy: [email protected]
Customer#: 47426703

Then I just Google that email address and found this info:
address: Blk 237 Tampines Singapore Singapore 520237 SG phone: +65.90670543 ... Registrant Email:
thomaspoh1977@yahoo.com.sg

Here is the other profile, I attached the link of the domains I sold to @honourdomains and the fake profile try to sell them here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/panamaoffers-com-lots-of-godaddy-domains-1-each-start.967200/

Both Fake NamePros accounts of the Fraudster claimed for FREE 2 domains in the link below:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/cl...nationalcab-com-and-more.963740/#post-5666188

The namepros member that was giving his domains for FREE clearly said in his thread, JUST ONE FREE DOMAIN PER MEMBER!! and the SCAMMER obviously grabbed 2 FREE domains using his 2 fake namepros accounts, that I mentioned in this conversation above.

Then the SCAMMER AKA Thomas Poh, sell those 2 names in less than a week. And guess what, I checked the Whois info of both Free domains that he grabbed, and Iam going to send emails to their new owners to advise that they both bought domains from a SCAMMER, and I will request them, to open a case in PAYPAL to get a refund for the total amount that they paid for each domain.

This is just for the Beginning, I am going to harvest all my 213 domains that they robbed from me, and I will send a lot of emails to their new owners, so all of them can OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL TO REQUEST A REFUND FROM THE MONEY THEY PAID FOR THE STOLEN DOMAIN!!

I hope this will piss off Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan!! lol

And Hopefully PayPal realize their fraudulent PayPal accounts and cancel his 2 PayPal accounts that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan used for ONLINE FRAUDS!!

One of the Best things of NamePros, is that every post, threat or comment get Indexed in Google, so all the World will know that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan are SCAMMERS FROM SINGAPORE, ASIA!

Thanks,
OmarVG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I did not ask for my domain back and Only ask him which domain he swop out etc and I will let things pass but he refused to cooperate....

Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 11.05.30 PM.png

•••
@Stivie Malone I do not know why some still think Stivie is a scammer playing along with me. Steve bought the 141 domains from me. He even offer OmarVG some money....

Below is the proof I sold the 141 domains to him. He is NOT a scammer. I AM...
Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 11.15.45 PM.png

•••
Guess what, this is the most popular thread this week!

•••
Who do I send the bill to for the time I wasted reading this thread? ;)

•••
Who do I send the bill to for the time I wasted reading this thread? ;)

You need to send the bill to @OmarVG since he opened this thread and he is a millionaire LOL

•••
hahah suddenly my ignore list just got fatter. it says thanks. burp.

•••
Below is the proof I sold the 141 domains to him. He is NOT a scammer. I AM...
And the SCAMMER Recognized for Second Time HE IS A SCAMMER!! like is something to be proud of!!
Pay me my $ 81 USD NOW!! and stop being a "proud scammer"!!!

OmarVG

•••
•••
And the SCAMMER Recognized for Second Time HE IS A SCAMMER!! like is something to be proud of!!
Pay me my $ 81 USD NOW!! and stop being a "proud scammer"!!!

OmarVG

It should be fairly evident you're not getting paid anything, OmarVG. The continued bold rant here is doing nothing other than leaving you marked as someone to avoid business with. At this stage you would be best off trying to find resolution with Paypal. You have cost yourself more than $81 in losses here from the future business you won't be doing.

aimex77 is restricted. He ain't paying you. It's over. Move on and try to salvage the future with more tact and better business dealings.

•••
•••
It's all fun until someones loses an eye, I mean domain, .....whoops reputation

•••
It's all fun until someones loses an eye, I mean domain, .....whoops reputation

I laughed way more than I should've.
BUT REALLY DON'T YOU GUYS SEE I WRITE IN BOLD CAPS BECUZ IM RITE=!=!=!===????

•••
The moral of the story is " Don't buy crap domains" that you will have to sell for 50 cents, then guy will resell for $1. You will meet some " interesting" characters in 50 cents domain market. Just stay away from CRAP DOMAINS>

•••
The moral of the story is " Don't buy crap domains" that you will have to sell for 50 cents, then guy will resell for $1. You will meet some " interesting" characters in 50 cents domain market. Just stay away from CRAP DOMAINS>

HAHAHAHAH and that ladies and gentleman, is the low down dirty shame! The ugly truth :)

Well said @ksusha64

•••
I wasted about an hour of my life on this thread, but it was fun reading. :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
@OmarVG

Here is a message for you..... ;)

•••
I think I deserve my name to be removed from this thread.

@OmarVG you have been scammed by @aimex77 I agree but in no way you can come after every single buyer from domain that bought from him.

It is in no way fault and I am in no way involved into the chargeback that occured.

I do my deal in bitcoin and i use bitcoin exchangers to send PayPal fund. I do not derserve to have my name trashed because of the inconvenient that happend between you two.

@OmarVG I have offered you to pay you back 50% of your loss because I felt bad for you, even tho i am in no way responsible, as a gentlement and a honest buyer I have offered you this, you keept saying shit and keept ordering me to do things and keept doing your boss in front of everyone even after my generous offer.

The real victim in this thread is me, I am losing deal's that would make me earn much more then small pocket change.

I deserve to have my name cleaned from this thread as i have NO REASON to be invoved in this thread.

•••
Ok Stivie, please pay me $ 60 USD, that's 50% of the $120 USD that you paid to the Scammer. This is my PayPal account:

Thanks,
OmarVG

•••
•••
Ok Stivie, please pay me $ 60 USD, that's 50% of the $120 USD that you paid to the Scammer. This is my PayPal account:

Thanks,
OmarVG
To be honest, you make me lose so much more money than this 60$ that I may actually pay you even if

I AM CLEARLY VICTIM OF EXTORSION OVER HERE.

•••
@OmarVG I have offered you to pay you back 50% of your loss because I felt bad for you
Stivie, you offered so ITS NOT EXTORSION.

In the future, when I want to liquidate some domains, I will contact you to sell my domains for $ 1 USD each.

Thanks,
OmarVG

•••
This is clearly blackmail, you know I have nothing to do with this scam but you force me to pay to have my name cleared, i tell you that i lose business because of my name involved in this when have nothing to do, and what you say, clearly mean this "PAY ME OR CONTINUE LOSE DEAL'S/HAVE YOUR NAME BLACK"

Any honest person would have accepted to admit i have nothing to do with this without asking for 60$ to do it.

I will never never never buy domain from you @OmarVG after seeing that you switch domains on deals witout saying nothing about it. and anyway after finding Namepros I will not pay same price as before for domain, Thank you @OmarVG for your email that made me know this website, there is so much more domains here then on dp

•••
Stivie, you offered so ITS NOT EXTORSION.

In the future, when I want to liquidate some domains, I will contact you to sell my domains for $ 1 USD each.

Thanks,
OmarVG
You are right @OmarVG it's not extortion. It's called Charity. Instead of ordering for it, why don't you plead?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back