Domain Empire

SCAMMER FROM SINGAPORE ASIA!!! BE AWARE!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OmarVG

Top Member
Impact
I just got Scammed for a lot of domains in 2 Bulk purchases from the same buyer/Scammer. I pushed successfully all the 213 domains to the Scammers GoDaddy account and in both bulk purchases the Scammer Open a Case in PayPal requesting a Refund ($81 USD), claiming the did not receive the goods, which is FALSE! The buyer even left me 2 Positive Feedbacks in my NamePros account after I pushed immediately after payment all the domains into his GoDaddy account.

After I checked the Whois info of most of my 213 domains, I noticed the Scammer already sold ALL of them, so I hope the buyers will Open a Case on PayPal to get a Refund of the money they paid to the Scammer, so the Scammer wont WIN and wont use that money to make more Online Frauds!! LETS STOP HIM!!

I reported this situation to @Amanda and @Michelle because I found out the Scammer have 2 fake members account on NamePros, which are this ones, now both are "closed" for obvious reasons, I was right:

https://www.namepros.com/members/honourdomains.991391/

https://www.namepros.com/members/aimex77.939170/

These are the PayPal accounts of the Scammer, so if you purchased domains from him, PLEASE OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL REQUESTING A REFUND OF YOUR MONEY, so the Scammer don't use your money to do more online FRAUDS!! Thanks,

· Chembol Domains (PayPal told me this account is of Ashley Tan from Singapore).

· [email protected]
[email protected]

• Honour And Glory Shop (PayPal told me this account is from Thomas Poh from Singapore).
  • [email protected]
[email protected]

The Scammers GoDaddy account is this one, where I pushed all the domains in both Bulk Purchases on August 2016.

Godaddy: [email protected]
Customer#: 47426703

Then I just Google that email address and found this info:
address: Blk 237 Tampines Singapore Singapore 520237 SG phone: +65.90670543 ... Registrant Email:
thomaspoh1977@yahoo.com.sg

Here is the other profile, I attached the link of the domains I sold to @honourdomains and the fake profile try to sell them here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/panamaoffers-com-lots-of-godaddy-domains-1-each-start.967200/

Both Fake NamePros accounts of the Fraudster claimed for FREE 2 domains in the link below:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/cl...nationalcab-com-and-more.963740/#post-5666188

The namepros member that was giving his domains for FREE clearly said in his thread, JUST ONE FREE DOMAIN PER MEMBER!! and the SCAMMER obviously grabbed 2 FREE domains using his 2 fake namepros accounts, that I mentioned in this conversation above.

Then the SCAMMER AKA Thomas Poh, sell those 2 names in less than a week. And guess what, I checked the Whois info of both Free domains that he grabbed, and Iam going to send emails to their new owners to advise that they both bought domains from a SCAMMER, and I will request them, to open a case in PAYPAL to get a refund for the total amount that they paid for each domain.

This is just for the Beginning, I am going to harvest all my 213 domains that they robbed from me, and I will send a lot of emails to their new owners, so all of them can OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL TO REQUEST A REFUND FROM THE MONEY THEY PAID FOR THE STOLEN DOMAIN!!

I hope this will piss off Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan!! lol

And Hopefully PayPal realize their fraudulent PayPal accounts and cancel his 2 PayPal accounts that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan used for ONLINE FRAUDS!!

One of the Best things of NamePros, is that every post, threat or comment get Indexed in Google, so all the World will know that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan are SCAMMERS FROM SINGAPORE, ASIA!

Thanks,
OmarVG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@OmarVG, you're acting like the people who forget to renew their domains and then attack domainers for purchasing them at expired auctions.

How could Stivie have known these domains were "stolen"? You still haven't posted a complete list of which domains were involved. I could buy one of them tomorrow unbeknownst to me. Would you come attack me too for buying a domain name, just like I do every day?

Stivie Malone does not owe you anything. With as rude as you're being, I can't believe any money has been offered to you. There is a respectable way to conduct yourself in these situations and then there is what you're doing.

With an attitude like yours, I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to this story that explains why a 2012 member opened a PayPal dispute on you to begin with.

•••
omarvg stop being so entitled. accept the loss and move on. you screwed the deal up. part and parcel of online business.

•••
It seems that the accused scammer is the only one who's honest.

•••
This is getting interesting...

o1c86.jpg

•••
Both of these scammers should be banned from Namepros for degrading domain business to such a low level profession. Disgusting!

•••
The moral of the story is " Don't buy crap domains" that you will have to sell for 50 cents, then guy will resell for $1. You will meet some " interesting" characters in 50 cents domain market. Just stay away from CRAP DOMAINS>

•••
I fail to understand Omar's logic here....

Yes, he got screwed over but he can not blame the current owner for the issue. Unless he can prove they are the same person.

Furthermore, Omar is is DEMANDING payment from the new owner as if he is somehow entitled to it. It's not Stivie's problem that Omar was unable to conduct his transaction with the buyer properly. The fact that the current owner even offered to pay a portion out of good faith is commendable.

If I was in the Stivie's shoes and Omar approached me with that sort of attitude I would have told him to kindly go and fornicate with himself repeatedly. lol...

•••
@Stivie Malone I would just move on. If you haven't realized it already logic doesn't appeal to most people here. It is not your duty to pay this guy for domains you already bought. As you said, he should have done his due-diligence.

@OmarVG Dealing with anonymous people on the Internet makes you vulnerable. When I cashed out of Bitcoin I had 3 people in a row scam me. Lost about $800. That's life. We all need to learn from our mistakes and be more careful moving forward.

•••
I don't like the way Omar behaved but Aimex77 is no innocent either. He could have canceled the deal or at least contacted the moderator if the seller refused to give the domain. He sold off the domains without settling the matter and then went for chargeback. This is something cannot be appreciated.

•••
So, SCAMMER, are you going to pay me my $ 81 USD. or are you going to run and hide in a Singapore cheap neighborhood?? lmao PAY NOW!!!

oh and btw - cheap singapore neighbourhood ? hahaha
Singapore has some of the highest living standards in the world and is a very expensive place!
Singapore's GDP in PPP i believe, is the 3rd highest in the world. Stop being such an a$$ clown !

Last edited:
•••
TL;DR anyone?

I'm afraid I will lose $36 or $81 worth of my time (or whatever nominal amount is being complained about) by reading all 10 pages...
  1. @OmarVG posts that he got scammed by a fellow NamePros member in two separate bulk sales (one in early August, one at the end of the month). The member in question, from Singapore, paid for the domains via Paypal and then initiated a chargeback to later reclaim the funds.
  2. In addition, the member even sold all the domains to someone else for profit, and no longer owns them.
  3. @Stivie Malone, who is now the current owner of one of the bulk packages, came on the thread to discuss the matter.
  4. Omar demanded that Stivie either give him back his domains, or pay him his money.
  5. Stivie refused, citing that the purchase he made was legitimate (as far as he knew), and that he should not be out-of-pocket to cover for Omar's mistake and some other domainer's fraud.
  6. Omar spends a lot of time berating Stivie and calling him a scammer.
  7. Stivie offers to cover half of Omar's losses, to be nice.
  8. Omar berates Stivie some more.
  9. @aimex77 joins the thread and announces that he/she is the one who screwed Omar over. The story is that Omar sent the first group of names and there was no issue. However the second group of names contained an incorrect name that hadn't been part of the agreement (thus a name was missing). Aimex had asked what name was missing and asked Omar to correct the mistake. Omar had refused, telling Aimex that he was already getting a great deal anyway (screen shots were provided as proof).
  10. As a result of Omar's stubbornness, Aimex decides to "teach him a lesson". He initiates the chargebacks and is able to justify the action to Paypal by showing proof that he didn't get exactly what he paid for.
  11. Fast forward to present time. Namepros staff have examined the issue and attempted to moderate a settlement, but to no avail. Omar was extremely rude to Eric Lyons (I believe something like "just do your job" was uttered in capitalised bold font, as per a screenshot), although after being called out, did agree to send the missing domain to Aimex. However Aimex is unwilling to refund any money, and has been banned from Namepros.
Conclusion - everyone involved in this thread pretty much agrees on two things:
  • no one should do business with Omar or Aimex
  • this is a ridiculous waste of time for $81

•••
The first thing that stands out to me here is that, after spending the whole of yesterday flaming and verbally abusing @Stivie Malone ---- @OmarVG has not even has the balls to apologize for his colossal screw up and downright idiotic behaviour.

•••
Tit for tat. The scammer @OmarVG got scammed back, but better. It might of been unethical, but some might just call it payback!

Seems like @OmarVG went psycho flid cos he got beat at his own game.
He made an unethical gamble and lost. Simple as that to me. You cant con someone and then go APE, when it backfires and your left with an empty pocket.

•••
Wauw. The plot thickens. I guess everyone (except ZapNano) had a feeling that OmarVG was the bad guy in this story. Anyone that conducts himself in that manner is up to no good.

Love how he says he manages "his million dollar portfolio of domain names". Not doing a great job if he is selling them at 40 cents a piece. Must mean he has 2,5 million domain names to get to 1 million USD value. Thats some crazy renewal fees.

•••
Hello,

I am currently receiving information from Stivie Malone that is helping to clear this up. I am still investigating and waiting for more information.

Thank you for your patience as I continue to investigate this issue.

•••
We are actively investigating this and will provide an update once we have more information to share. We are waiting on information from several sources, including OmarVG. We hope to have all of the details in this case soon. This case is not as simple as what's been described, and we need additional information before we can comment further.

both accounts of the Scammer are supposedly "auto closed" but guess what, everyday, they log in in Name pros and have convesations with their partners! And they can respod me in Private messages too!
@Eric Lyon what is this auto-closed account stuff?
When an account reaches the maximum threshold for warning points, it is automatically closed. The "auto closed" account state prevents them from using the forums and prevents them from starting new conversations, but they are able to reply to certain existing conversations to allow them to communicate with us and work on the issues that closed their accounts. This gives everyone a chance to resolve existing issues that they're involved in, but it prevents them from creating new problems.

This option, I think, clashes with Namepros policy
It used to be against our policies to request a PayPal gift payment, but we no longer enforce other website's policies. There are too many of them, and it's impractical for us to keep up with them all as they change.

However, I do believe it is still against PayPal's ToS to ask for it to be sent as a gift, but you'll want to double check with them.

•••
I never had so much of popcorn before..

By supporting @OmarVG , you are making his way easier to gain his money back, but you are forgetting that he replaced a domain which was a part of the deal. He did not sold that domain to him. Later he threatened the buyer for chargeback and tried to extort money. This is extremely wrong because he tried to scam him.

By supporting @aimex77 , you are making him look like innocent because he didn't get his domain. At a platform such as Namepros, the best he should have done is to include a mod during the deal and closed the matter. Instead he choose the other way and tried to make more money. In this situation, he took a chance to make a double profit and sold the domain to the other guy @Stivie Malone. This is wrong as well. What kind of lesson is this?

Let's not play a victim card.... Because the whole issue was with one domain not being pushed, it is better to close the deal by pushing the left over domain to @aimex77 and send money back to @OmarVG .

•••
I can see both sides of the argument. But imo, based on what i have read....

If @Stivie Malone is legit, then you got a very good offer of 50% of your money back.

The domains were not stolen from you. Afterward they did a chargeback. You got scammed out of your money. There is a difference.

So if @Stivie Malone did actually buy the domains in good faith, i do not see that he owes you anything @OmarVG , so i would take his offer of 50% and move on.

•••
I completely agree with Josh on this.

If I had been in Stivie Malones shoes and you spoke to me in that fashion you would have gotten ZERO response and ZERO cash from me. He is trying to make things right, even though he has no obligation to do so. You are acting like it is his fault someone scammed you.

To be honest all I take from this thread is; dont do business with OmarVG unless you want a crap load of trouble.

Also why are you even selling 200x domain names for 81$? Are these xyz names or something?

•••
Fact: OmarVG writes in all caps and accuses innocent buyer as being a scammer and thief.
Fact: OmarVG threatens innocent buyer to send him money.
Fact: OmarVG wants MORE in reparations from innocent buyer than scammer scammed him for.

Fact: Innocent buyer ignores ZapNano since she has a lot of trouble understanding what is going on.
Fact: OmarVG and ZapNano thinks that innocent buyer offering to pay money to OmarVG is the crook.
Fact: ZapNano thinks that a chocolate bar is the same as hearsay.

A lot of facts here. Hard to keep track of them.

•••
Tit for tat. The scammer @OmarVG got scammed back, but better. It might of been unethical, but some might just call it payback!

Seems like @OmarVG went psycho flid cos he got beat at his own game.
He made an unethical gamble and lost. Simple as that to me. You cant con someone and then go APE, when it backfires and your left with an empty pocket.

Lol spot on,

PLUS - he blamed an entire country of people......hahahaha what a dumb@ss

Last edited:
•••
I've read this thread from start to finish. Since neither aimex77 nor OmarVG can write a complete or coherent sentence, I'll try to help them articulate everything from what I've read. (Linked to post sources.)

We know that aimex77 and OmarVG had at least two deals together:

aimex77 then filed a PayPal dispute on both Deal 1 and Deal 2 when he really only had a right to file a dispute on Deal 2. He (aimex77) filed a dispute on Deal 1, which took place a month prior, because he wants to "teach a lesson" to OmarVG.

In the end, they're both dishonorable people. Thankfully, they crossed paths and exposed each other before an honest member was taken for a ride by them.

•••
I always send an invoice to the buyer with the following conditions.

By paying this invoice you agree that there will be no refunds, no charge backs and no returns permitted. We agree to transfer the domain name [Domain] to your [Registrar] account once payment is made.
From there we are no longer responsible for the domain name and are in no way responsible to return the payment in anyway.

Sorry you got burned, hope you get your money, or names back

•••
Omar i want to side with you ive read it all twice, but like, you arent really stating anything important your trying to threaten someone who can just as easily leave these forums and never respond to you.

Just threatening with 100 words reminds me of the worst type of people back in highschool who cant accept reality or logic, you can not win an argument by trying to force them to do somthing. The guy offered you money which is unheard of. You were the seller, You got scammed, he did not get scammed. What would you do if someone emailed you on the last domain you bought and said they got it stolen on a 20,000 transaction, would you send him 25 thousand? Would you even send him $10?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back