Dynadot

SCAMMER FROM SINGAPORE ASIA!!! BE AWARE!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OmarVG

Top Member
Impact
I just got Scammed for a lot of domains in 2 Bulk purchases from the same buyer/Scammer. I pushed successfully all the 213 domains to the Scammers GoDaddy account and in both bulk purchases the Scammer Open a Case in PayPal requesting a Refund ($81 USD), claiming the did not receive the goods, which is FALSE! The buyer even left me 2 Positive Feedbacks in my NamePros account after I pushed immediately after payment all the domains into his GoDaddy account.

After I checked the Whois info of most of my 213 domains, I noticed the Scammer already sold ALL of them, so I hope the buyers will Open a Case on PayPal to get a Refund of the money they paid to the Scammer, so the Scammer wont WIN and wont use that money to make more Online Frauds!! LETS STOP HIM!!

I reported this situation to @Amanda and @Michelle because I found out the Scammer have 2 fake members account on NamePros, which are this ones, now both are "closed" for obvious reasons, I was right:

https://www.namepros.com/members/honourdomains.991391/

https://www.namepros.com/members/aimex77.939170/

These are the PayPal accounts of the Scammer, so if you purchased domains from him, PLEASE OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL REQUESTING A REFUND OF YOUR MONEY, so the Scammer don't use your money to do more online FRAUDS!! Thanks,

· Chembol Domains (PayPal told me this account is of Ashley Tan from Singapore).

· [email protected]
[email protected]

• Honour And Glory Shop (PayPal told me this account is from Thomas Poh from Singapore).
  • [email protected]
[email protected]

The Scammers GoDaddy account is this one, where I pushed all the domains in both Bulk Purchases on August 2016.

Godaddy: [email protected]
Customer#: 47426703

Then I just Google that email address and found this info:
address: Blk 237 Tampines Singapore Singapore 520237 SG phone: +65.90670543 ... Registrant Email:
thomaspoh1977@yahoo.com.sg

Here is the other profile, I attached the link of the domains I sold to @honourdomains and the fake profile try to sell them here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/panamaoffers-com-lots-of-godaddy-domains-1-each-start.967200/

Both Fake NamePros accounts of the Fraudster claimed for FREE 2 domains in the link below:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/cl...nationalcab-com-and-more.963740/#post-5666188

The namepros member that was giving his domains for FREE clearly said in his thread, JUST ONE FREE DOMAIN PER MEMBER!! and the SCAMMER obviously grabbed 2 FREE domains using his 2 fake namepros accounts, that I mentioned in this conversation above.

Then the SCAMMER AKA Thomas Poh, sell those 2 names in less than a week. And guess what, I checked the Whois info of both Free domains that he grabbed, and Iam going to send emails to their new owners to advise that they both bought domains from a SCAMMER, and I will request them, to open a case in PAYPAL to get a refund for the total amount that they paid for each domain.

This is just for the Beginning, I am going to harvest all my 213 domains that they robbed from me, and I will send a lot of emails to their new owners, so all of them can OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL TO REQUEST A REFUND FROM THE MONEY THEY PAID FOR THE STOLEN DOMAIN!!

I hope this will piss off Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan!! lol

And Hopefully PayPal realize their fraudulent PayPal accounts and cancel his 2 PayPal accounts that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan used for ONLINE FRAUDS!!

One of the Best things of NamePros, is that every post, threat or comment get Indexed in Google, so all the World will know that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan are SCAMMERS FROM SINGAPORE, ASIA!

Thanks,
OmarVG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sorry to hear that man. Must suck. Also, could you provide the list of 213 domains so we can be vigilante about it?

•••
Paypal needs to seriously step up their service
It is way too easy to be scammed on that platform

•••
Someone just opened another NamePros account TODAY! and post an exactly post!!

https://www.namepros.com/threads/buying-bulk-domains-with-godaddy-namecheap.969991/

This was the Scammer EXACTLY SAME POST IN THE DOMAIN NAME WANTED SECTION!

https://www.namepros.com/threads/buying-godaddy-namecheap-domains-in-bulk.959548/#post-5705255

What a "coincidence", Be Aware!! Plus the New NamePros Member that signed up just today, is the new owner of my 141 domains that I sold to Scammer on Sunday 28 August 2016, check the whois info for one of my stolen domains:

(Personal information removed: address, phone, etc.)

Thanks,
OmarVG

•••
Charge backs are the ugly part of PayPal, is there anyway you could maybe show GoDaddy the paypal charge back as proof this guy tried to steal those domains?

•••
No, GoDaddy said, when the domain has been transferred to another GoDaddy account and the "new owner" already changed the Registrant info of all the domains, GoDaddy CANT TO ANYTHING TO HELP.

•••
Please take care before accusing me.

I bought the domain from the scammer from DP forum, i have never heard of namepros before you wrote me an email saying this forum name.

I had a thread for buying domain in bulk on DP before this scammer decide to post here.

The scammer could have made quite good amount of money reselling me your domain since you only sold 0.50 or so and I paid 1$ for each domain.

I have nothing to hide, i am willing to show you my conversation with the scammer on DP if you wish to join me on teamviewer.

I am the one that is in need of bulk domains for under 1$, i however never scammed.

I cannot do chargeback to the scammer as I do many exchange with bitcoins it will make me more problem then the small amount of money the deal is.

I bought ONLY domains on godaddy, the scammer offered me many namecheap domain however I did not buy them.

Please do not put my name in the shit because you got scammed, i have nothing to do with the scam, I am sorry that you got scammed.

•••
Charge back on PayPal all the money you paid to the SCAMMER and give it to me!! You said you paid the Scammer $ 1 USD per domain, for 141 domains that's a Total of $ 141 USD you must pay me now!

•••
my two cents, somethings fishy here Illinois whois and "Stivie" clearly is not speaking fluent english. Could be possible cover up or something especially since he gets namepros supporter status as soon as joining. Im not sure what protocol np follows or if namepros staff get involved but they should look into "stivie" and the scammer's ips and emails and see if there are any similarities.

•••
Can GD investigate this individual. Godaddy must have some info about this scamm bug! If you are here please STOP scamming people! Either return all the names or pay! This kind of people do not have room in this world!

@Joe Styler, need to stop this scamm bug Sir! Thanks in advance.

•••
Exactly, totally agree with @dbustin Is extremely shady all this fake scenario and profiles.

They are a TEAM OF SCAMMERS!! and I will hunt ALL OF THEM!! if the Scammer don't want to give my domains back, then, he is a scammer too!! that's easy!!

•••
my two cents, somethings fishy here Illinois whois and "Stivie" clearly is not speaking fluent english. Could be possible cover up or something especially since he gets namepros supporter status as soon as joining. Im not sure what protocol np follows or if namepros staff get involved but they should look into "stivie" and the scammer's ips and emails and see if there are any similarities.

I offered omar to join my teamviewer to view conversation with the scammer but he is not interested he only talk about getting his domain back or money back

I have no problem that admin look up my ip's. 81$ is nothing, i buy thousand's of domain every week for seo software i use

I made account here after user of this post sent me a email saying he was scammed on namepro.com i did not even know the site before he write the email

I am also supporter on DP forum, i paid supporter here only to be able to chat and defend myself on the chatbox as I do not like people accusing without being able to defend

•••
•••
Exactly, totally agree with @dbustin Is extremely shady all this fake scenario and profiles.

They are a TEAM OF SCAMMERS!! and I will hunt ALL OF THEM!! if the Scammer don't want to give my domains back, then, he is a scammer too!! that's easy!!
I am sorry but I bought the domain legitly, I paid legit money for them, I have proof of all email/transaction and you want me to double pay for them because I exchanged bitcoin and i am unable to chargeback the transaction?

What kind of business is this, i bought the thing legitly, You are the one that is stupid to take paypal from new user, not me, and i pay bitcoin not paypal.

•••
I have no problem that admin look up my ip's. 81$ is nothing, i buy thousand's of domain every week for seo software i use

If you said that for you $81 USD is nothing, then pay me my money!! or domains back NOW!

OmarVG

•••

If you said that for you $81 USD is nothing, then pay me my money!! or domains back NOW!

OmarVG

There is no way I will double pay for the domain because YOU got scammed, 1$ or 2000$ I will not double pay because you got scammed, you have not even asked nicely, you accused me of being scammer, you talk shit to me, and you seriously think I will double pay for domain? Are you crazy?

•••
Sorry to hear about this Omar.Maybe the Mods can investigate this asap.Scammer must be denied all access on Namepros.

•••
@Stivie Malone, did you just joined today Sir? Where did you buy all your domain names? Did you ever scammed anybody, before, now, an few days ago?

•••
yeah I Saw the thread of the guy wanting to buy bulk 1$ and paying bitcoin

I not gonna pass judgment on no one.. cause I didn't get screwed
but you obviously should think 4535454 times before you start dealign with a new nP member with no feedback and wanting to pay in btc only.. cause even if this one was legit.. 6 out of 10 will not be. its just a np statistic..

keep that in mind

other than this.. paypal lets people pay as service too.. which technically domaisn could well be.. cause they are not shippable or goods..

I don't think anyone can charge back that if they pay in that way.

Last edited:
•••
What kind of business is this, i bought the thing legitly, You are the one that is stupid to take paypal from new user, not me, and i pay bitcoin not paypal.
What your mouth, APOLOGIZE TO ME NOW, FOR TELLING ME THAT NOW!! you cannot insult people here, you can get banned no matter you paid Support level...

FYI I WONT STOP UNTIL YOU PAY ME MY MONEY, OR YOU MAKE THE FRAUDSTER AKA PARTNER TO PAY ME NOW!

OmarVG

•••
yeah I Saw the thread of the guy wanting to buy bulk 1$ and paying bitcoin

I not gonna pass judgment on no one.. cause I didn't get screwed
but you obviously should think 4535454 times before you start dealign with a new nP member with no feedback and wanting to pay in btc only.. cause even if this one was legit.. 6 out of 10 will not be. its just a np statistic..

keep that in mind

other than this.. paypal lets people pay as service too.. which technically domaisn could well be.. cause they are not shippable or goods..

I don't think anyone can charge back that if they pay in that way.

Bitcoin is not chargebackable, I pay first, please explain to me what is "think 4535454 times"?

•••
Sorry to hear about this Omar.Maybe the Mods can investigate this asap.Scammer must be denied all access on Namepros.
Thanks @Skyvisum if fact, both accounts of the Scammer are supposedly "auto closed" but guess what, everyday, they log in in Name pros and have convesations with their partners! And they can respod me in Private messages too! Why NamePros staff don't shut down the Scammers account access???

•••
I have no problem they investigate me.

@Stivie Malone, did you just joined today Sir? Where did you buy all your domain names? Did you ever scammed anybody, before, now, an few days ago?
I did join today after Omar sent me a email with this website link , i had no idea of this forum. I only buy domain on DP normally or flippa, i never scammed no one and have totally no need to scam.

What your mouth, APOLOGIZE TO ME NOW, FOR TELLING ME THAT NOW!! you cannot insult people here, you can get banned no matter you paid Support level...

FYI I WONT STOP UNTIL YOU PAY ME MY MONEY, OR YOU MAKE THE FRAUDSTER AKA PARTNER TO PAY ME NOW!

OmarVG

Calling me a scammer is much worst then calling you stupid. So what, you can call me scammer and I cant call you stupid? What kind of forum this is? I paid for suppotl evel to defend myself in chat box because you were saying incorect facts and I had to defend myself. Stop thinking you are superior then me and giving me order

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back