Domain Empire

SCAMMER FROM SINGAPORE ASIA!!! BE AWARE!!!

NameSilo
Watch

OmarVG

Top Member
Impact
I just got Scammed for a lot of domains in 2 Bulk purchases from the same buyer/Scammer. I pushed successfully all the 213 domains to the Scammers GoDaddy account and in both bulk purchases the Scammer Open a Case in PayPal requesting a Refund ($81 USD), claiming the did not receive the goods, which is FALSE! The buyer even left me 2 Positive Feedbacks in my NamePros account after I pushed immediately after payment all the domains into his GoDaddy account.

After I checked the Whois info of most of my 213 domains, I noticed the Scammer already sold ALL of them, so I hope the buyers will Open a Case on PayPal to get a Refund of the money they paid to the Scammer, so the Scammer wont WIN and wont use that money to make more Online Frauds!! LETS STOP HIM!!

I reported this situation to @Amanda and @Michelle because I found out the Scammer have 2 fake members account on NamePros, which are this ones, now both are "closed" for obvious reasons, I was right:

https://www.namepros.com/members/honourdomains.991391/

https://www.namepros.com/members/aimex77.939170/

These are the PayPal accounts of the Scammer, so if you purchased domains from him, PLEASE OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL REQUESTING A REFUND OF YOUR MONEY, so the Scammer don't use your money to do more online FRAUDS!! Thanks,

· Chembol Domains (PayPal told me this account is of Ashley Tan from Singapore).

· [email protected]
[email protected]

• Honour And Glory Shop (PayPal told me this account is from Thomas Poh from Singapore).
  • [email protected]
[email protected]

The Scammers GoDaddy account is this one, where I pushed all the domains in both Bulk Purchases on August 2016.

Godaddy: [email protected]
Customer#: 47426703

Then I just Google that email address and found this info:
address: Blk 237 Tampines Singapore Singapore 520237 SG phone: +65.90670543 ... Registrant Email:
thomaspoh1977@yahoo.com.sg

Here is the other profile, I attached the link of the domains I sold to @honourdomains and the fake profile try to sell them here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/panamaoffers-com-lots-of-godaddy-domains-1-each-start.967200/

Both Fake NamePros accounts of the Fraudster claimed for FREE 2 domains in the link below:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/cl...nationalcab-com-and-more.963740/#post-5666188

The namepros member that was giving his domains for FREE clearly said in his thread, JUST ONE FREE DOMAIN PER MEMBER!! and the SCAMMER obviously grabbed 2 FREE domains using his 2 fake namepros accounts, that I mentioned in this conversation above.

Then the SCAMMER AKA Thomas Poh, sell those 2 names in less than a week. And guess what, I checked the Whois info of both Free domains that he grabbed, and Iam going to send emails to their new owners to advise that they both bought domains from a SCAMMER, and I will request them, to open a case in PAYPAL to get a refund for the total amount that they paid for each domain.

This is just for the Beginning, I am going to harvest all my 213 domains that they robbed from me, and I will send a lot of emails to their new owners, so all of them can OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL TO REQUEST A REFUND FROM THE MONEY THEY PAID FOR THE STOLEN DOMAIN!!

I hope this will piss off Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan!! lol

And Hopefully PayPal realize their fraudulent PayPal accounts and cancel his 2 PayPal accounts that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan used for ONLINE FRAUDS!!

One of the Best things of NamePros, is that every post, threat or comment get Indexed in Google, so all the World will know that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan are SCAMMERS FROM SINGAPORE, ASIA!

Thanks,
OmarVG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is something suspicious about this IMHO.
I have no problem they investigate me.

I did join today after Omar sent me a email with this website link , i had no idea of this forum. I only buy domain on DP normally or flippa, i never scammed no one and have totally no need to scam.

Calling me a scammer is much worst then calling you stupid. So what, you can call me scammer and I cant call you stupid? What kind of forum this is? I paid for suppotl evel to defend myself in chat box because you were saying incorect facts and I had to defend myself. Stop thinking you are superior then me and giving me order

So you bought all these names coincidentally and they all happen to belong to Omar who contacted you?

•••
I have no reason to give my real name, however i can assure you I have never been a scammer, I have never took 1$ from no one, I may not do ethical business but I can swear to god I have no need to scam and no need to steal from no one in this forum

•••
So you bought all these names coincidentally and they all happen to belong to Omar who contacted you?
I contacted him a week later throw Whois, because I want to know WHO BOUGHT MY DOMAINS, OR WHO IS THE SCAMMER, I WANTED INFO TO START MY OWN INVESTIGATION!!

•••
The OP said "I have no reason to give my real name" "Stivie Malone" is made up first name and last name? Or it is owned by other person?

•••
There is something suspicious about this IMHO.

Since many months I am buying domains in bulk from various forum (DP, GFY, Flippa, etc ) I have bought thousands of domains for my business need, one scammer sold me 100 somethings of domains few days ago and it happend that he scammed them. I received a email from Omar with the website here saying he got scammed for bulk domain, so i though to join this forum as it is a market more to buy bulk domain for me.

As I will repeat again, I PAY ONLY IN BITCOIN, I CANNOT charge back and I ahve no need to chargeback.

•••
@Stivie Malone, "one SCAMM sold you 100 something domains few days ago" can you please help and provide us this individual scammer name here; so it will stop him from repeat wrong doing SIR?

Last edited:
•••
The OP said "I have no reason to give my real name" "Stivie Malone" is made up first name and last name? Or it is owned by other person?

It's actually the name of somemone i wou
@Stivie Malone, "one SCAMM sold you 100 domains few days ago" can you please help and provide us this individual scammer name here; so it will stop him from repeat wrong doing SIR?
https://gyazo.com/076700327a026f5ea0ec1f27d2d9dada
this is his name on digital. forum he had same name here

•••
Since many months I am buying domains in bulk from various forum (DP, GFY, Flippa, etc ) I have bought thousands of domains for my business need, one scammer sold me 100 somethings of domains few days ago and it happend that he scammed them. I received a email from Omar with the website here saying he got scammed for bulk domain, so i though to join this forum as it is a market more to buy bulk domain for me.

As I will repeat again, I PAY ONLY IN BITCOIN, I CANNOT charge back and I ahve no need to chargeback.

It is also coincidental that you want names from Godaddy and Namecheap just like other account that got closed recently.:|

•••

Keep in mind that if Omar doesn't get paid, you are in possession of stolen property. Best to give back until payments are straightened out

•••
I have no reason to give my real name, however i can assure you I have never been a scammer, I have never took 1$ from no one, I may not do ethical business but I can swear to god I have no need to scam and no need to steal from no one in this forum
If you don't give us your real name, you are ACCEPTING YOU ARE A SCAMMER TOO! AND OFTEN DO BUSINESS WITH SCAMMERS! WTF!! YOU ARE PART OTHE SCAMMERS BUSINESS!

•••
You just sent a $120.00 USD payment

Aug 29, 2016 06:31:45 PDT
Transaction ID: 02332615N041****
Dear *******,

Thanks for using PayPal. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
Honour And Glory Shop
[email protected]
Note to Honour And Glory Shop
You haven't sent a note.
Total $120.00 USD

this is his information from payment that was made to him from bitcoin exchanger

•••
If you don't give us your real name, you are ACCEPTING YOU ARE A SCAMMER TOO! AND OFTEN DO BUSINESS WITH SCAMMERS! WTF!! YOU ARE PART OTHE SCAMMERS BUSINESS!

How does not giving my real name to open public make me a scammer? It only make me someone that take care of my privacy... I also only pay in bitcoin for privacy.

Many user will not give their real name on a forum, I am enough honest to say the truth and not give you a fake name.

•••
Keep in mind that if Omar doesn't get paid, you are in possession of stolen property. Best to give back until payments are straightened out
I bought the goods thru legitimate deal. I paid legit money. The seller was owner of the domain when I bought them, I cannot be held responsible because after I paid him he decided to charge back

•••
The seller was owner of the domain when I bought them, I cannot be held responsible because after I paid him he decided to charge back
THE SELLER WAS NOT OWNER, BECAUSE I SOLD THE NAMES ON A SUNDAY 28 AUGUST, AND THE SCAMMER NEVER CHANGED THE REGISTRANT NAME INFO, SO YOU BOUTH ALL THE NAMES WITH MY NAME ON EVERY DOMAIN, THEN ON MONDAY 29 AUGUST YOU CHANGED THE REGISTRANT INFO TO YOUR FAKE NAME STIVIE MALONE, AND ERASED MY NAME FROM ALL THE DOMAINS, SO YOU DONT BUY THEM LEGITIMALY FROM THE REAL OWNER AKA ME!!

The scammer never changed the registrant info, he just pushed the domains fast to you, so you have STOLEN PROPERTY!!

•••
The linked you sent

"Aimex77". With the cat Avatar.

Messages = 70
Like Received = 1
Best Anwers= 0
Trophy Points= 63

You bought these names few days ago; this linked does not adhered. He is been here since 2012?

Last edited:
•••
THE SELLER WAS NOT OWNER, BECAUSE I SOLD THE NAMES ON A SUNDAY 28 AUGUST, AND THE SCAMMER NEVER CHANGED THE REGISTRANT NAME INFO, SO YOU BOUTH ALL THE NAMES WITH MY NAME ON EVERY DOMAIN, THEN ON MONDAY 29 AUGUST YOU CHANGED THE REGISTRANT INFO TO YOUR FAKE NAME STIVIE MALONE, AND ERASED MY NAME FROM ALL THE DOMAINS, SO YOU DONT BUY THEM LEGITIMALY FROM THE REAL OWNER AKA ME!!

The scammer never changed the registrant info, he just pushed the domains fast to you, so you have STOLEN PROPERTY!!

There is no way to verify legitimacy of a owner when buying domain. I am in no way responsible that he have stolen domain. You should be the one to take better care when dealing online.

I made legit payment to the seller and I received domain legitly.

I bought so many domain i am not even sure which domain you are talking about but anyway I have bought them thru legitimate deal on other forum and I cannot be held responsible because You got scammed.

If the domain were on the guy godaddy account, he have them. If he push them, he push them, i deal with bitcoin to be sure to not have chargeback issue, it is not true I WILL payt back from my pocket because you gave domains to a scammer.

•••
You just sent a $120.00 USD payment

Aug 29, 2016 06:31:45 PDT
Transaction ID: 02332615N041****
Dear *******,

Thanks for using PayPal. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
Honour And Glory Shop
[email protected]
Note to Honour And Glory Shop
You haven't sent a note.
Total $120.00 USD
DO A CHARGE BACK OF THAT MONEY! that's the solution!! if you don't want to cooperate, you are part of the problem!! that's simple!!

OmarVG

•••
DO A CHARGE BACK OF THAT MONEY! that's the solution!! if you don't want to cooperate, you are part of the problem!! that's simple!!

OmarVG
What you not understand? It is bitcoin exchange and I have no way to chargeback the money ?

•••
@Stivie Malone SIR, You already admitted that YOU HAVE bought those names from a scammers; they are stolen, YOU need to return all the 100 somethings domain names to rightful owner SIR, or Pay him!

Very fishy here!

•••
What you not understand? It is bitcoin exchange and I have no way to chargeback the money ?
Ok, then transfer to my PayPal account $ 120 USD for my domains!! you got SCAMMED TOO!! ACCETP IT!! YOU WILL LOSE OR MORE MONEY OR LOSE DOMAINS!!

YOU GOT SCAMMED TOO, OR YOU ARE THE REAL SCAMMER!!!

•••
So basicly, because you have weak online security when receiving money, I should be the one paying?

•••
So basicly, because you have weak online security when receiving money, I should be the one paying?
If you like to do business with Scammers very often, soon or later one of your "partners or suppliers" will scam you too!
PAY ME MY MONEY NOW! $ 120 USD. This is my PayPal email account:

•••
@Stivie Malone or who ever you are now! "You had admitted you had purchased 100 somethings Domain Names from a scammer SIR" Again, these are stolen properties; they can garnish it all from YOU.

So either RETURN OR PAY ALL THE ITEMS SIR!

•••
If you like to do business with Scammers very often, soon or later one of your "partners or suppliers" will scam you too!
PAY ME MY MONEY NOW! $ 120 USD. This is my PayPal email account:

I will not double pay for domains, @ZapNano stop ass licking your friend.

We are on a online market, when receiving funds you are responsible for taking care of your money.

You cannot held responsible everyone else but you because you failed to take precaution with the payment.

I have no way to get my money back, however being honest man, I may accept to refund half of the lost money so we are 50-50 on YOUR loss.

I repeat those are YOUR loss but I accept to cover half of them.

If user sold domain on Sedo you think you would get your money back? NEVER on flippa? Never either, however, i accept cover 50% of your loss back.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back