IT.COM

SCAMMER FROM SINGAPORE ASIA!!! BE AWARE!!!

NameSilo
Watch

OmarVG

Top Member
Impact
I just got Scammed for a lot of domains in 2 Bulk purchases from the same buyer/Scammer. I pushed successfully all the 213 domains to the Scammers GoDaddy account and in both bulk purchases the Scammer Open a Case in PayPal requesting a Refund ($81 USD), claiming the did not receive the goods, which is FALSE! The buyer even left me 2 Positive Feedbacks in my NamePros account after I pushed immediately after payment all the domains into his GoDaddy account.

After I checked the Whois info of most of my 213 domains, I noticed the Scammer already sold ALL of them, so I hope the buyers will Open a Case on PayPal to get a Refund of the money they paid to the Scammer, so the Scammer wont WIN and wont use that money to make more Online Frauds!! LETS STOP HIM!!

I reported this situation to @Amanda and @Michelle because I found out the Scammer have 2 fake members account on NamePros, which are this ones, now both are "closed" for obvious reasons, I was right:

https://www.namepros.com/members/honourdomains.991391/

https://www.namepros.com/members/aimex77.939170/

These are the PayPal accounts of the Scammer, so if you purchased domains from him, PLEASE OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL REQUESTING A REFUND OF YOUR MONEY, so the Scammer don't use your money to do more online FRAUDS!! Thanks,

· Chembol Domains (PayPal told me this account is of Ashley Tan from Singapore).

· [email protected]
[email protected]

• Honour And Glory Shop (PayPal told me this account is from Thomas Poh from Singapore).
  • [email protected]
[email protected]

The Scammers GoDaddy account is this one, where I pushed all the domains in both Bulk Purchases on August 2016.

Godaddy: [email protected]
Customer#: 47426703

Then I just Google that email address and found this info:
address: Blk 237 Tampines Singapore Singapore 520237 SG phone: +65.90670543 ... Registrant Email:
thomaspoh1977@yahoo.com.sg

Here is the other profile, I attached the link of the domains I sold to @honourdomains and the fake profile try to sell them here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/panamaoffers-com-lots-of-godaddy-domains-1-each-start.967200/

Both Fake NamePros accounts of the Fraudster claimed for FREE 2 domains in the link below:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/cl...nationalcab-com-and-more.963740/#post-5666188

The namepros member that was giving his domains for FREE clearly said in his thread, JUST ONE FREE DOMAIN PER MEMBER!! and the SCAMMER obviously grabbed 2 FREE domains using his 2 fake namepros accounts, that I mentioned in this conversation above.

Then the SCAMMER AKA Thomas Poh, sell those 2 names in less than a week. And guess what, I checked the Whois info of both Free domains that he grabbed, and Iam going to send emails to their new owners to advise that they both bought domains from a SCAMMER, and I will request them, to open a case in PAYPAL to get a refund for the total amount that they paid for each domain.

This is just for the Beginning, I am going to harvest all my 213 domains that they robbed from me, and I will send a lot of emails to their new owners, so all of them can OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL TO REQUEST A REFUND FROM THE MONEY THEY PAID FOR THE STOLEN DOMAIN!!

I hope this will piss off Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan!! lol

And Hopefully PayPal realize their fraudulent PayPal accounts and cancel his 2 PayPal accounts that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan used for ONLINE FRAUDS!!

One of the Best things of NamePros, is that every post, threat or comment get Indexed in Google, so all the World will know that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan are SCAMMERS FROM SINGAPORE, ASIA!

Thanks,
OmarVG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you said you got scammed 81$ now it is 120$?

I will think of it, i will first see what admin says then i will make decision.

•••
@Stivie Malone, I am not trying to "Ass leaking here Sir" It is simply is the right thing to Do! And I thank YOU personally for being honest SIR. And I suggest stop buying properties form the scammers Sir!

Last edited:
•••
you said you got scammed 81$ now it is 120$?

I will think of it, i will first see what admin says then i will make decision.
You said you paid for my domains $ 120 USD, 50% is $ 60 USD.

And you said you will think of it??? you just said you will pay 50%, a few seconds ago, and you said money is nothing to you in previous posts!!

I don't have your time to make a decision, or push all my domains today NOW!!

•••
You said you paid for my domains $ 120 USD, 50% is $ 60 USD.

And you said you will think of it??? you just said you will pay 50%, a few seconds ago, and you said money is nothing to you in previous posts!!

I don't have your time to make a decision, or push all my domains today NOW!!

So basicly, I must pay EXTRA money more then what you loss because you were not able to sell them for the price that I paid them to the supposed scammer?

I talked about 50% of what you loss, not 50% of what you would have sold domain if you found me in first place.

I will think about it because you are annoying me and I think you do not deserve more then half of what you loss.

•••
I will think about it because you are annoying me and I think you do not deserve more then half of what you loss.
You said several times that for you $ 81 USD is nothing!! well PROVE IT!! WITH FACTS NO CHEAP WORDS!!

PAY ME MY $ 81 USD THEN!! NOW!!

•••
I bought the goods thru legitimate deal. I paid legit money. The seller was owner of the domain when I bought them, I cannot be held responsible because after I paid him he decided to charge back

Sorry, but if Omar doesn't get paid you bought stolen property. doesn't matter if you think you made a ligit trade. you will loose too.

•••
You say what I said? Let me show what you said to me in first place when you told me about this website.
If you paid Thomas from all the domains you bought from her by PayPal too, please request a REFUND of your money, because I was the original owner of all the 213 domains. I can prove it to you, I have all the private messages on my NamePros account. I DONT WANT YOUR DOMAIN, I JUST WANT TO SCREW THE SCAMMERS!! AND STOP THEIR ONLINE FRAUDS!!

You got frauded, I did not, i use bitcoin for my online business to avoid fraud.

Those are not stolen good, those are frauded good, is something different.

Online, when sell something, YOU and only YOU is responsible for your digital goods.

as I am very honest person I offred 50% of your loss money. even tho i did not buy all the domain and only bought 141 which you sold for 0.40$ each which make 56.40$ for the 141 domains. and NOT 81$.

50% of 56.40 is 28.20$

I have no idea what happen with your 200+ domains but I am owner of 141 domains LEGITLY bought on a legit auction/ads on other forum.

•••
Those are not stolen good, those are frauded good, is something different.
ITS THE SAME!! AND IF YOU LIKE TO BUY STOLEN OR FRAUDED PROPERTY, THAT MAKES YOU A DELINCUENT TOO!!

The SCAMMER IS JUST CHEAP TALK!! HE DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO PAY FOR STOLEN PROPERTY!! Pay me my $ 81 USD or give me all my frauded or stolen domains NOW!!

•••
I offered you 50% of what the 141 domains i boguht are worth when you sold them, not 1$ less not 1$ more.

You got frauded and I accept help you with half of the money that the digital goods i bought was frauded for.

I beleive it is a very good offer from my part considering I do not owe you nothing.

I am on this forum only to proove my honesty and i beleive it is the right thing to do to split 50-50 for the money you got frauded even tho i have totally no responsability in the fraud. If it was someone else I am pretty sure you would never see money back

•••
THE ARE NO NEGOTIATIONS, OR PAY ME $ 81 usd NOW!! OR TRANSFER TO MY GODADDY ACCOUNT 141 DOMAINS NOW!!!

•••
THE ARE NO NEGOTIATIONS, OR PAY ME $ 81 usd NOW!! OR TRANSFER TO MY GODADDY ACCOUNT 141 DOMAINS NOW!!!

Why would I pay 81$ when the 141 domains you sold for only 56.40$? Why would I pay for someting I do not have?

Why would you not cover 50% of the loss when you are the responsible for not taking extra security when making online deal?

I will not talk on this thread anymore. I want to speak with admin and will wait admin decision, I will respect what admin will decide.

•••
Hello,

I am currently receiving information from Stivie Malone that is helping to clear this up. I am still investigating and waiting for more information.

Thank you for your patience as I continue to investigate this issue.

•••
I always send an invoice to the buyer with the following conditions.

By paying this invoice you agree that there will be no refunds, no charge backs and no returns permitted. We agree to transfer the domain name [Domain] to your [Registrar] account once payment is made.
From there we are no longer responsible for the domain name and are in no way responsible to return the payment in anyway.

Sorry you got burned, hope you get your money, or names back

•••
I always send an invoice to the buyer with the following conditions.

By paying this invoice you agree that there will be no refunds, no charge backs and no returns permitted. We agree to transfer the domain name [Domain] to your [Registrar] account once payment is made.
From there we are no longer responsible for the domain name and are in no way responsible to return the payment in anyway.

Sorry you got burned, hope you get your money, or names back

Without saying it on notes, that is usually how it work with domain name. Once domain are sent, deal is over.

So, if you buy domain from someone, it is the same.

There is no way a buyer should double pay for domains because the guy who sold them have frauded the domain.

•••
omarvg stop being so entitled. accept the loss and move on. you screwed the deal up. part and parcel of online business.

•••
@Stivie Malone one question? If you send btc as payment and what if the scammer does not push the domains? Certainly, You can not charge back.
I personally feel sellers should take precautions while selling domains. There is no way one can know a domain one is buying is a stolen property or not.

Last edited:
•••
@OmarVG, you're acting like the people who forget to renew their domains and then attack domainers for purchasing them at expired auctions.

How could Stivie have known these domains were "stolen"? You still haven't posted a complete list of which domains were involved. I could buy one of them tomorrow unbeknownst to me. Would you come attack me too for buying a domain name, just like I do every day?

Stivie Malone does not owe you anything. With as rude as you're being, I can't believe any money has been offered to you. There is a respectable way to conduct yourself in these situations and then there is what you're doing.

With an attitude like yours, I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to this story that explains why a 2012 member opened a PayPal dispute on you to begin with.

•••
I can see both sides of the argument. But imo, based on what i have read....

If @Stivie Malone is legit, then you got a very good offer of 50% of your money back.

The domains were not stolen from you. Afterward they did a chargeback. You got scammed out of your money. There is a difference.

So if @Stivie Malone did actually buy the domains in good faith, i do not see that he owes you anything @OmarVG , so i would take his offer of 50% and move on.

•••
Omar, why didn't you use escrow services? If godaddy has already told you that he is the rightful account then who else is going to help here? Godaddy is the only real owner of the domain names, as they are on their servers. It stinks to deal with scamers, however I have bought a domain from that ebay user in the past let me send you their account. if you want to do any real damage buy every name from them you can and open 16 ebay reversals, and they wont be able to have an ebay account anymore.

You will never see that money again, as im sure you know, but harasing someone because he did a deal with someone is a bit rediculous, especially for domains you sold for .80 each.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/chemboldomains

•••
Omar i want to side with you ive read it all twice, but like, you arent really stating anything important your trying to threaten someone who can just as easily leave these forums and never respond to you.

Just threatening with 100 words reminds me of the worst type of people back in highschool who cant accept reality or logic, you can not win an argument by trying to force them to do somthing. The guy offered you money which is unheard of. You were the seller, You got scammed, he did not get scammed. What would you do if someone emailed you on the last domain you bought and said they got it stolen on a 20,000 transaction, would you send him 25 thousand? Would you even send him $10?

•••
if i were in this situation i'd just move on. 50% offer is more than enough to cover the costs of the crap domains.

I've done before dealing $70 for 120 domains when i was beginner.

Sorry, its off-topic.

Last edited:
•••
Im with him, Just consider it as a loss, just because the scammer stopped answering your threatfull emails, you are grasping at straws trying to bully someone, passing your loss out on him. it comes across as fraud the way you are trying to get them back...

I just dont understant what the problem is. Why would a scammer who has already cut ties with you, go out of his / her way to join a forum to defend his own name. Thats like someone killing someone / catching a warrent (while in another country) and coming here to defend his name. He has nothing to prove here, theres no reason he would come to defend.

Last edited:
•••
I completely agree with Josh on this.

If I had been in Stivie Malones shoes and you spoke to me in that fashion you would have gotten ZERO response and ZERO cash from me. He is trying to make things right, even though he has no obligation to do so. You are acting like it is his fault someone scammed you.

To be honest all I take from this thread is; dont do business with OmarVG unless you want a crap load of trouble.

Also why are you even selling 200x domain names for 81$? Are these xyz names or something?

•••
There is so much additional Hershey talks; get to the real issue:

FACT: Seller Omar. Real victim.
Current Issues: Ormar didn't get paid for his items.

Buyer: Unknown/NP member since 2012?
Buyer: promised to pay the goods; however, broke his promised; and took the items.

Seller: trying to locate his items: this is normal.
The issue was reported to Goddady; godaddy said there is zero they can do the domains was already transfered to the buyer.

Seller dissatisfied the results; therefore he has the right to search for his items. To cover his loss; this is normal. Seller find out the items was passed to a different person; within a few days of sell.

@Stivie Malone claimed he purchased 100 somethings domain names at DP or Flippa? At the price of $120 from a scammer.

@Stivie Malone Question: Where did you buy Omar domain names Sir?
Where did you purchased the items Sir at DP or Flippa? When was the date you have purchased the items? What type of auction? But it now? 7 days auction? 14 days auction? 30days auction? Make an offer auction?

Fact only: We all know that Omar is indeed the rightful owner of the items. We all know that he did transferred the domain names to the buyer. And did not get paid for the items.

We all know that the buyer did not pay for the items.
We all know that @Stivie Malone admitted of purchasing 100 somethings domain names from a scammer.

There is zero additional alibis and excuses; as these can only add up to a zero value to the actual fact.

Therefore, the fact is the items was stolen; and must be return to the rightful .owner. And this is the right thing to do.

Scammers have zero room in this world; if you notice one or a victim report them!

•••
Fact: OmarVG writes in all caps and accuses innocent buyer as being a scammer and thief.
Fact: OmarVG threatens innocent buyer to send him money.
Fact: OmarVG wants MORE in reparations from innocent buyer than scammer scammed him for.

Fact: Innocent buyer ignores ZapNano since she has a lot of trouble understanding what is going on.
Fact: OmarVG and ZapNano thinks that innocent buyer offering to pay money to OmarVG is the crook.
Fact: ZapNano thinks that a chocolate bar is the same as hearsay.

A lot of facts here. Hard to keep track of them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back