So I woke up this morning and I got an eMail from Network Solutions informing me that some changes were being made to my DNS. My domains were now being pointed to: NS1642.ZTOMY.COM, NS2642.ZTOMY.COM So I checked the WhoIs for my domains to make sure this wasn't just a phishing eMail, and sure enough my name servers were changed. No account details were changed, just the name servers. I visited one of the domains and it took me to the site FindingResult.com. Of course this domain is privacy protected etc... The name servers are now switched back, and I have changed my password. I don't know how this happened. Since I have the eMail containing the ticket ID and the ID of the person who facilitated this change on the NS side I have created a support ticket and will find out more as they provide me information. I will update this post with any more additional information that I gather.