Dynadot

Sav Official Thread

NameSilo
Watch

Nick R

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community! We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements in, talk about product updates, people can ask questions and host a great discussion on all things domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We are not aware of any issues on the iPhone but feel free to reach out to our support team if you see anything and we can take a look.
It works now but was not working, i was typing in address sav.com and it was staying like that without loading the page, anyway today i try and it worked.

•••
@Nick R a feature request:

Provide participating bidders an easy way to easily find completed auctions. I know the pages are still there, but unless you know the ID of the auction there's no way to find them. Otherwise there's no way to review the bidding patterns, or who actually won the auction. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

•••
@Nick R a feature request:

Provide participating bidders an easy way to easily find completed auctions. I know the pages are still there, but unless you know the ID of the auction there's no way to find them. Otherwise there's no way to review the bidding patterns, or who actually won the auction. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

This is a great suggestion and we agree! This as well as a lot more advanced filtering on Auctions is a card in our ToDo list but has not been scheduled so we don't have an ETA yet.

•••
@Nick R another feature request (may already be on your board):

My Backorders - display the next drop date, and status of the drop catch (failed, success, auction) so we can easily see details. Thanks in advance.

•••
@Nick R it would be great to have a section to see "my auctions" that displays only the domains i am bidding on and watching. cheers

•••
@JudgeMind - That is part of the ToDo item for advanced auction filtering mentioned above.

@Brandworthy - This one is tricky because with some TLDs we only know when they are going to drop less than a week in advance but ill note that, and being able to see the status of each backorder after it drops to our list.

•••
@Nick R How can I trigger ICANN's WDRP verification link ? I transfered my domain 15 days ago at Sav but ommited to fill Registrant info. Now domain is in clientHold and there is no way to get this verfication e-mail again..

Last edited:
•••
@Nick R How can I trigger ICANN's WDRP verification link ? I transfered my domain 15 days ago at Sav but ommited to fill Registrant info. Now domain is in clientHold and there is no way to get this verfication e-mail again..
Our support team can help you with that. [email protected]

•••
Hello, i would like to add on my website link to SAV and if someone buy services i can get percent for that.
Is it possible?

•••
-

Last edited:
•••
Hello, i would like to add on my website link to SAV and if someone buy services i can get percent for that.
Is it possible?
We are glad you thought of us! However, since we sell most domains at cost or even below, we do not have a referral program. We are looking at launching a reseller program later this year but do not have details to share on that yet.

•••
We bought a new domain with my friend yesterday from Sav, first time. But the nameservers change is taking too long. How long it takes on Sav to change nameservers? On namecheap it took less than a hour.

•••
We bought a new domain with my friend yesterday from Sav, first time. But the nameservers change is taking too long. How long it takes on Sav to change nameservers? On namecheap it took less than a hour.
I agree with this statement. Sav causing unnecessary hoops.

•••

Are you referring to when the registrar accepts the nameserver request or to the propagation of the nameservers across the internet?

If you are referring to the former, the change should be almost instant (at least it was for the last 10 domains or so I registered with them)

If you are referring to the latter, it might take up to 48 hrs to fully propagate

•••
Are you referring to when the registrar accepts the nameserver request or to the propagation of the nameservers across the internet?
Dont know about him but I am talking about former. Yes, ideally registrar should accept the change request instantly.
Domain update submitted for processing. This may take a few minutes to complete.
It does show a prompt that says it will be processed in a few minutes but no it does not change. It has been around 15 hours since I put a complain. No response yet. Prices are nice but sav has a lot of these annoyances that makes it less than an ideal registrar.

•••
Just decided with my friend to refund the whole site and get it from elsewhere, it's been over 3 days and no nameservers change. Pathetic.

Last edited:
•••
Without knowing the details its hard to tell what is going on but our support team can help with issues like this - [email protected]

•••
Is afternic premium working or not yet?

•••
Is afternic premium working or not yet?
We are literally asking them for updates on their end every single day. They have yet to give us the final approval. As soon as we get it we will let everyone know.

•••
My friend has contacted Sav on email, messenger and skype. And he said not a single response received

Last edited:
•••
My friend has contacted Sav on email, messenger and skype. And he said not a single response received
[email protected] is the way to contact us currently. We do not have Messenger and Skype accounts. If you do see someone on these posing as Sav please do not contact them and let us know so we can look into it.

•••
My friend thought ur facebook page "usesav" was active. He has contacted on email so we just have to wait 50 days to get our domain nameservers changed

•••
Did anyone lose domain names at SAV???

•••
@valnames - Per our reply in the ticket, these renewals were submitted after the 30 day cut off post expiration. Domains at Sav can only be renewed up to 30 days past expiration.

•••
How to approve transfer out? no links no email..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back