Located in Domain Registrar Reviews, started by Nick R, Aug 3, 2020
@Nick R on Sunday I won a domain at auction but still not in my account
@ArielT We are seeing intermittent issues with some domains not changing internal accounts and some incoming transfers getting stuck processing. We hope to have these resolved and have all domains re-processed in the next 24 hours.
A General PSA:
When an issue does come up, please submit a support ticket to [email protected] and DM us the ticket number & your email so we can look into it right away. We are unable to look into any issues posted directly in this thread as we do not have a way to access your Sav account based off your NP username.
Good Morning All,
Here is quick update on where we are. We have know intermittent issues at the moment:
Transfer In Processing - Some transfers ins are arriving at Sav but not immediately showing up in the users account. Our goal is to have this resolved, and all domains in accounts today.
Change of Accounts: Some change of accounts are not going to though. Our goal is also to have this resolved and re-process all all failed COAs today.
Renewals: Some random batches of domain renewals are not processing properly. We should have this fixed in the next day or so then reach out to all users with failed renewals to help them re-process them.
We will post another update at the end of the day today. In the meantime, thanks for everyone's patience and just a reminder to submit a ticket directly to [email protected] if you have any issues.
It took several days to get an auth# on a .xyz
I unlocked the domain
Whois does not update and still shows transfer prohibited
So Afternic says they cannot transfer
I have sent multiple emails to support. Your responses are “thank you for your patience”
Be on notice my patience is gone.
Understand that this is not about some domainer desperate for the $xxx
It is about spending my most important resource, time, pushing to transfer a small $xxx sale.
I am concerned that future and larger transactions may be sabatoged due to SAVs inefficient system in completing one of the most routine functions in the world of domains.
Is this common for SAV or related to your update?
Do you have problems with transfer-out? I try to transfer-out a domain since 12 hours, and the current domain status is "ok", I think it should be "pendingTransfer"
@Bookman334 - Send me a DM with the ticket numbers or your email address and I would be happy to take a look into the tickets.
@pinkdragon An "ok" status means that the domain is unlocked at Sav and can be transferred out. It will only switch to "pendingTransfer" when the gaining registrar starts the transfer.
Hello All. Here is an update on the known issues from this morning:
Domain Transfers: The delay in processing these has been fixed and all but 6 domains have arrived in everyone's account. We are working on getting those last 6 added as we speak.
Change of Accounts: This issue has also been fixed and all failed CoAs are being reprocessed over the next few hours automatically.
Renewals: This is resolved as well! If you tried to purchase a renewal that failed over the last few days, go ahead and rerun those. Any failed transactions will be refunded over the next 24 hours.
If anyone is still seeing any issues, please submit a ticket directly to [email protected]. Our support desk is almost fully caught up and response time to tickets should be back to normal by the end of today.
That's all for us tonight! We'll check back in tomorrow.
Here is my nightmare story with SAV Auctions:
I won an auction for a domain at SAV, they claim the payment did not go through, (I will explain this later) But now I am being threatened by SAV with mails they do not answer, saying I will be blocked out of auctions for "not paying" for the domain I won. The payment was not processed they claim, which is not true because all my cards on file with SAV and PayPal are active, triple checked and NO CHARGE was made for this auction, and other SAV backorders went fine, how can they can explain this?
It is obviously SAV´s fault, but they are taking it on me the customer, failing miserably to process a simple charge or offer a simple link to pay.
SAV Support is really SLOW and answers after 48 hours with no solutions but with more excuses NOW SAYING they will Auction again the domain I won!!
HOW CAN I PAY THEM?
SAV DASHBOARD has No link or tab or any other way in their system for clients to Check the Status of an auction, nor to PAY for a won pending payment auction.
NOTHING, they run on a pretty weak/lame dashboard to say the less and offer no solution but pass the blame on the client???
I have 3 forms of payment added to my SAV’s account I have asked several times to be charged/invoiced or simply Give me a link to pay, the answer?
SILENCE, Clearly they would rather stay quiet and offer NO solution and go auction the domain I won, back while blocking me out, in the process.
My hands are tied!
Note that I've been registering and backordering domains with SAV every week while this happened and ALL charges went just fine, the same day I won the auction they kept charging me normally for other services! How can they explain that?
WITH THE AUCTIONS they have clearly lost heir North, affecting my interests with delays, threats and silly excuses, will they block me? At the same time they do not charge me, nor they offered a simple invoice or link to PAY for the auction I am running in circles and no solution so far. Will keep you posted guys.
My opinion: "SAV, auctions" Not recommended!
The gaining registrar messaged me saying the domain is locked, and they cannot transfer it ...
I'll send you a DM with the domain, and also an email to your support.
Hello again, I went to sleep waiting for an answer from SAV, so far total silence as usual, no solution, no charge, no invoice, nothing, terrible Support
Hey @Dave Vima As noted above, When an issue does come up, please submit a support ticket to [email protected] and DM us the ticket number & your email so we can look into it right away. We are unable to look into any issues posted directly in this thread as we do not have a way to access your Sav account based off your NP username.
It sounds too me like our Fraud Detection is just being a bit too overly protective but will need to take a look into the species.
I have two tickets pending still waiting for a solution... Should I send a 3rd one??
Support answers are out of context and offer No help.
DM sent - If you need more details let me know.
It has been almost one full week and our domains are still not transferred across properly.
We receive generic and effectively empty responses from "Matthew" from Sav support, who is really no help at all.
@Nick R your systems are still obviously having issues. I would expect this from a domain registrar 20 years ago, but this is not good enough from a domain registrar in 2021.
Hi Nick. Thank you for your help so far.
I've now backordered and paid for 10 names, but after 1 week I still have the message in My Domains saying "No domain in account." So I have no access to any of the names which I've paid for. I have an open ticket for this since Jan 16 #117420.
I've sent multiple separate emails to your support email address, and only 2 times received an auto responder with a ticket #. So something seems to be up there also. I do not want to clog up your support inbox, but I'm not getting any responses from your team. What should I do please?
What's up with your DNS? On the 14th ALL of my domains magically started using other DNS servers.
And no, it wasn't me. And no its no account breach. In the panel it is still showing the right DNS servers.
Not resolving at all now. Anybody else facing this issue?
same here auth codes do not get sent.. @Nick R .... why not show code in panel right away...most do this..not emails.
seems the new update is abnormally filled with bugs...as in... more than other company updates .. time to pay for better team of coders..?
@Nick R cannot update the nameservers either... Domains not resolving...
@Nick R . I got a (auto)response from support that they won't respond untill Monday.
Any other way to get in touch as the issue is pressing and unacceptable.
@Dave Vima - I do see that our support team responded back. Since this is related to your Payment Issue and Fraud Detection we do need to continue this conversation from within the ticket.
@NickDeeD - DM me the ticket number and Ill have someone look over the weekend.
@Brandworthy - I did take a look at ticket number 117420 and it looks to have been resolved.
@DirkS - As noted earlier in this thread: When an issue does come up, please submit a support ticket to [email protected] and DM us the ticket number & your email so we can look into it right away. We are unable to look into any issues posted directly in this thread as we do not have a way to access your Sav account based off your NP username.
@alcy - Auth codes will be back on the web UI early next week.
I have not received an answer nor a solution yet from anyone from SAV, just automated emails threatening me to close my auctions access and to auction again the domain I won.
I will keep everyone updated here about how this whole auction mess at SAV evolves.
I'm still waiting on domains to show up in my account that I paid for via backorder through the week, I got domains, mon, tues, wed, thurs, fri, sat, and all the ones that I used the backorder service haven't shown up. If I buy domains that just drop, they do show up in my account. What's wrong with your backorder processing?
Unbelievable SAV is a Joke!
The high bidder for the auction ____com was unable to complete the transaction.
Due to this, we have restarted the auction and all bids have been reset.
Now they are selling my domain after they failed to charge me or offer simple Solution!
If you are still interested in participating in the auction, please place a new bid before the auction closes in 10 days.
Stop this arbitrary actions and ABUSE toward your customers!
They really have an issue with the strict fraud protection and slow support
They are seriously affecting my interests by failing to offer a simple solution blocking me when it's Not my fault and preventing me from Acquiring the Domain I legally won at the public auction.
What are my rights here?
How Reliable and Serious is SAV?
Separate names with a comma.