Dynadot

RookMedia.net ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just got an e-mail from them asking if i want to switch from Sedo to them(parking). Any reviews?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks ,Pm sent !
Hi,

Please contact our support team or PM me your account details so we can look into this for you.

Thanks,
Stefanie
DomainSponsor | Rook

•••
It is NET30 for DS and Rook payment?

•••
It is NET30 for DS and Rook payment?

Our payment changes took place March 1. We are now on Net 15 payments for both Rook and DS.

•••
Our payment changes took place March 1. We are now on Net 15 payments for both Rook and DS.
I can see on my DS account that payment has been made on 15 March, but It seems that i did not received it, is it normal ?

•••
I can see on my DS account that payment has been made on 15 March, but It seems that i did not received it, is it normal ?
I think it will take couple of days to transfer to your account. Contact your DS assigned sales person.

•••

Hi,

If you have not received your payment yet you can PM me your information. Another option is to contact your AM directly and he/she will be able to assist you.

Thank you,
Stefanie
DomainSponsor | Rook

•••
I have an answer. It seems that the date for payment in the website is different than the effective date of payment. Maybe a bug as i can see 1 month difference.
Anyway, is the offer of rook and ds is different ? Is it better to have one account on rook and another on ds or not ?

•••
so - opinions from people who know - is rookmedia as good/better than parkingcrew?

•••
so - opinions from people who know - is rookmedia as good/better than parkingcrew?
I think both have their "pluses n minuses" but not able to elaborate more.

•••
They had been joined with other domain parking provider DomainSponsor.

•••
Did you guys got your payment for this month May15?

•••
•••
Same here, got via PayPal

•••
Got it via Paypal, great customer support

•••
Does rookmedia support zero click?

•••
We definitely had brief moments earlier with that message. Thanks for your patience during that time.
Why not accept the account and be a part of you ? !

•••
Anyone recived payment for july?

•••
•••
Hello Stefanie, Ray promised me to pay me out this month. I will be waiting for the payment. Send a quick e-mail to me , please.

Thank you,

•••
Hi,

Please contact our support team or PM me your account details so we can look into this for you.

Thanks,
Stefanie
DomainSponsor | Rook
my account has been supended without any error at my account !!!!!!!!!!!
can you help me ?

•••
Hello,

It has been over 3 days since 15th and i am yet to receive any parking revenue from Rookmedia.com. I sent a mail and also contacted them and they have since snubbed me. My rating for Customer Service is sure less than zero. I am disappointed to say the least. A highly appraised company like rookmedia would snub a domainer, not even an auto reply. Its very bad.

Why the delay rookmedia?

•••
@Zeal I got my payment on the 15th try sending your rep an email again, expect some delay due to the weekend.

•••
Thanks thegeekguy, i dont know any rep neither do i have his/het contact.

•••
Thanks thegeekguy, i dont know any rep neither do i have his/het contact.
I got t my payment too via PayPal.
You can see your rep details in your account

•••
Did you guys got your payment in RookMedia for this month ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back