IT.COM

RookMedia.net ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just got an e-mail from them asking if i want to switch from Sedo to them(parking). Any reviews?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
for rookmedia did you receive money?

•••
Please stop sending me PMs about Rookmedia, as I am not in any way associated with them. Thank you.

•••
•••

Its my pleasure. I am not using them, I just shared that I was paid by DS because its the same company. Because it seems to me, you are talking to your other-self in this thread.

•••
Its my pleasure. I am not using them, I just shared that I was paid by DS because its the same company. Because it seems to me, you are talking to your other-self in this thread.
ok thx

•••
Did you guys got your payment in rookmedia for this month

•••
Rook has been paying the most for many months. I used them a lot. A bit less recently but plan to do big with them again soon hopefully once I got more communications.

•••
Rook Your account has been suspended until further notice.

What is the reason behind the suspension of the account knowing that the sources of visits with my legit

•••
Hi Sdsinc, sorry to hear that you got another mail for one of your domains. Last time I asked you to send me your contact details so that I can make sure that we are not mailing you again. Have not received details yet, so unfortunately one of our reps tried again not knowing it to a user who specifically requested not to be contacted. As soon as I have your details I can promise you that we will not get in touch with you again (unless you want us to ;)).

If you PM me your adress details too I will make sure to send you a little xmas gift as a little extra sorry from our side for taking up your time.

I made arookmedia for one of my domains which was getting good traffic . And with rookmedia,I made some 240$ in the first month,,not with any invalid clicks, and clicks were surprisingly low too. One day when Iogged in,they said I am banned,neither they sent me any email so we can talk,nor did he sent any warning or gave my money.. In the end,rookmedia suddenly closed my account without any email or anything,so I cannot contact them,and took my240$

•••
Hi there, sorry that you had to wait with your application. I am on it and you will hear back from us shortly. Have a nice weekend.

Thanks.
Martin

PS: Sent you a PM as well.

I made arookmedia for one of my domains which was getting good traffic . And with rookmedia,I made some 240$ in the first month,,not with any invalid clicks, and clicks were surprisingly low too. One day when Iogged in,they said I am banned,neither they sent me any email so we can talk,nor did he sent any warning or gave my money.. In the end,rookmedia suddenly closed my account without any email or anything,so I cannot contact them,and took my240$

•••
i'm waiting july payout.. any info about delay?
thanks

•••
How do you know that your clicks were valid?
however it is unuseful that you complain here, you should better contact your AM at rookmedia.
more than 4 years with them, they never miss a payment....

•••
How do you know that your clicks were valid?
however it is unuseful that you complain here, you should better contact your AM at rookmedia.
more than 4 years with them, they never miss a payment....
How to get an account rookmedia

•••
How to get an account rookmedia
As you have been suspended, it mean that you already have one account.
Account are personal. Buying a new one from someone is not allowed by their TOS.
If you do this, don't complain if they close your account.

•••
•••
help me I want company Parking Domain to accept Traffic from Facebook and Twitter

•••
•••
•••
@sergey kidalov Every domain parking company provides domain reports. In your case, you need Sedo parking; on Sedo reports is option Referrers.

•••
All my traffic visits from Facebook are in huge quantities

•••
•••
•••
Does Rookmedia still use google feed?

•••
•••
As you have been suspended, it mean that you already have one account.
Account are personal. Buying a new one from someone is not allowed by their TOS.
If you do this, don't complain if they close your account.
How can I get a demo account is not to start work on it

•••
Back