Domain Empire

RookMedia.net ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just got an e-mail from them asking if i want to switch from Sedo to them(parking). Any reviews?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anybody got April Payment?

•••
Still waiting for payment. Seems Rook/ DS is not trustworthy.

•••
I got it from some days ago !!

•••
Correct... Rook/DS is not a trustworthy place for you to get paid when you engage in click fraud. I'm not going to open this thread up to debate, but I'm pretty certain every legitimate domain investor and parking company understands where I'm coming from on this.

•••
I am not here to continue debate. But still no response for my message sent a week ago. For domainsponsor I am getting payment every month only after asking. Every time with lame excuse. If you want I can show it up in this thread even with screenshot. So first of all without knowing the user, don't try to blame. Ok?

•••
hello

I am quiet experienced in domain parking. My application got rejected & rookmedia. Got many old & new meaningful domain names with me ,which brings quality traffic. I would like to know what are the crietria to get approved @ rookmedia. Please send in details.

Thanks
Ramesh

•••
when will rookmedia pay this month?

•••
Payments have been made. Please PM me with account info if needed. Thank you.

•••
RookMedia is rocks really the best i love you guys so much
thnx alot

•••
Rook pays me the most now by a big margin. Simon has also been very helpful. Use above.com and make sure rook is one of the parking you have. I am grateful to other parking too, but rook is simply the best, at least in terms of pay out.

Thanks Simon.

•••
may we know when pay out will me mdae ?

•••
may we know when pay out will me mdae ?
the 30th of the month, if it happens during weekends you may need to wait a day more

•••
and did you recive it or not ?

•••
i'm under the treshold this month

•••
thanks rockmedia
you are the best i have just recive pay out
thanks guys you are the best ever

•••
I think I got to try them in that case..

•••
you should really they are the best

•••
I've just started using Rook recently. So far so good. I've almost exclusively used another (very good) platform for the past 18 months but moved a bit of stuff around the last couple of weeks. Rook have given the best results on those that I've tinkered with. Of course YMMV.

Another note - my account manager, Mike Morrison, has been genuinely spot on. Looked into things properly for me as opposed being fobbed off with generic comments or one liners, as is sometimes the case with others.

So guess what, I will keep using them.

•••
@NachoGalactico any tips on the best template to use and did you set related keywords?

•••
@thegeekguy - It's still early days but acc manager has said that 'overall' blue/black is the best performing template so everything is set to that initially. I think unless you have domains that performed particuarly well with the old altas/titan DS templates you should give this a go.

I haven't set related keywords/searches yet, but again acc manager has said he's happy to look at anything that big G isn't optimising well and set some keywords that are known to get good results. Can't say fairer than that...

•••
pay out take too long this manth
did any one get his pay this manth
thnx

•••
pay out take too long this manth
did any one get his pay this manth
thnx
you say 'this month'? i think it will paid out on 7-8th.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back