NameSilo

Parking crew improvement

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

frank-germany

domainer since 2001 / musicianTop Member
Impact
14,621
parking crew improvement:

switch off direct advertisers if a domain doesn't get the dollar values you where seeing formerly

My impression is
you better won't rely on the parkingcrew algorithm to
only use direct advertiser when the payout is better

not sure why
but suspicious as I have become over the years
I think they like a happy traffic buyer more
then a happy domainer parking with them anyway
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
My comparison (posted above) is absolutely another.
And using real data... with thousands visitors...
ZeroClick is a volume game...
For very small traffic domains it is NOT suitable apriori.

absolutely

so what I said was
for the CPC related domains

try to uncheck "direct advertisers" if you see like 0.04 or 0.01 cent clicks
 
0
•••
I regularly get 0.00-0.05 clicks using Google feed.

And again: DA are NOT used at all if "Premium ads" are enabled AND the domain is NOT banned by Google.
So DA (Tier2) switcher ON/OFF doesn't matter. It has effect only for PURE ZeroClick accounts OR for banned domains.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Regarding ZeroClick...
If quality traffic and from strong countries - it may be even $1.xx and up to few dollars per redirect... from my own experience.
 
1
•••
I regularly get 0.00-0.05 clicks using Google feed.

And again: DA are NOT used at all if "Premium ads" are enabled AND the domain is NOT banned by Google.
So DA (Tier2) switcher ON/OFF doesn't matter. It has effect only for PURE ZeroClick accounts OR for banned domains.

I doubt that
how do you know?

pc tells us that they use DA only if the expected payout is better then with Gooogl Ads
but I doubt that this is the full truth
 
0
•••
upload_2018-6-29_0-56-9.png
 
0
•••
I know 100%.
+ https://www.parkingcrew.com/faq.php?mode=detail&detail=38

When Google feed (Tier1, so-called "Premium ads") is enabled - only Google is used.
And this practice is for all parking companies.

ZeroClick is used as last resort for the banned domains + if lack of Google advertisers per certain keyword/country.
OR
if PURE ZeroClick account (where Google feed is DISABLED).
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Your ~0.04 clicks are from Google (if standard/NON-ZeroClick account).
And nothing special here... This happens daily/hourly... Google feed is worse and worse from year to year.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
+ Google feed is blocked in Mainland China...
So in this case ZeroClick (DA) is also triggered...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
+ Google feed is blocked in Mainland China...
So in this case ZeroClick (DA) is also triggered...


so we agree:

ZeroClick is same as DA
 
0
•••
I know 100%.
+ https://www.parkingcrew.com/faq.php?mode=detail&detail=38

When Google feed (Tier1, so-called "Premium ads") is enabled - only Google is used.
And this practice is for all parking companies.

ZeroClick is used as last resort for the banned domains + if lack of Google advertisers per certain keyword/country.
OR
if PURE ZeroClick account (where Google feed is DISABLED).

so you know for sure as they told you so
 
0
•••
+ Google feed is blocked in Mainland China...
So in this case ZeroClick (DA) is also triggered...

other then bots
my traffic is german only
due to the nature of the keyword - I am positiv
 
0
•••
Your ~0.04 clicks are from Google (if standard/NON-ZeroClick account).
And nothing special here... This happens daily/hourly... Google feed is worse and worse from year to year.


so my observation was:

these low CPC stopped
as soon as I disabled "Direct Advertiser" DA - Zero Click
 
0
•••
I already answered you.
And ParkingCrew + Bodis will confirm you the same.
I really don't understand what you are trying to prove here...

ZeroClick (Tier2/DA) is NOT mixed with Google feed (Tier1).
It serves as BACKUP (last resort) channel in certain cases (described above) BUT can be used absolutely solely (if you have ZeroClick account).
 
0
•••
So if you disabled it using standard account - you just disabled secondary/BACKUP channel.
In other words - such traffic (which can't be monetized via Google) is lost for you completely.
 
0
•••
The only one purpose for this switcher (why it exists) - to prevent redirects even in "hard" cases...
When the domain owner is not interested in monetization at all... when primary goal is to sell the domain(s).

And that's all.
 
0
•••
I really don't understand what you are trying to prove here...

why would I have a direct advertiser on a domain
that gets 100% of german real users
( as its a misspelling )
when that domain is not blocked by google
showing ads ?????
( having a decent CPC )
 
Last edited:
0
•••
You don't have any DA...
And this switcher has no any impact on your domain (read posts 33-35 again and carefully).
 
0
•••
p.s. I also receive German traffic and tons $0.0x clicks from Germany (using standard Google account, Tier2 disabled) - so nothing abnormal here...
And such clicks have no any relation to ZeroClick (Tier2/DA).
 
0
•••
p.s. I also receive German traffic and tons $0.0x clicks from Germany (using standard Google account, Tier2 disabled) - so nothing abnormal here...
And such clicks have no any relation to ZeroClick (Tier2/DA).


how do you know?
( other then: they told you so )

the abnormal thing is that it has high CPC for the only logical
type of ads the visitor is interested in
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I talk with ParkingCrew and Bodis regularly...

+ they even posted this answer in their FAQ: https://www.parkingcrew.com/faq.php?mode=detail&detail=38
Tier2 feed is NOT utilized if Tier1 (Google) is able to monetize the incoming traffic.

This DA switcher was created for the banned domains.
And for PURE ZeroClick accounts (where Tier1/Google is disabled completely).
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back