NameSilo

RookMedia.net ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just got an e-mail from them asking if i want to switch from Sedo to them(parking). Any reviews?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes i always got it in first day of the manth
but untill today nothing so that why i wander

•••
Hi jlocool,

We are Net 30, so we did process payments on Dec 30th. Due to the holiday on Jan 1st(Friday) this may have delayed your bank posting it to your account. If you can PM me your account email address, I can look into this for you.

Thank you,

Stefanie
DomainSponsor

•••
Hi jlocool,

We are Net 30, so we did process payments on Dec 30th. Due to the holiday on Jan 1st(Friday) this may have delayed your bank posting it to your account. If you can PM me your account email address, I can look into this for you.

Thank you,

Stefanie
DomainSponsor

DomainSponsor and RookMedia same NET30?

•••
I just was forwarded to a spam/virus page via FWDService.com??? Is this your site Rook Media??? If it is you should rethink your business plan. Spamming garbage should be a crime.

•••
Correct... Rook/DS is not a trustworthy place for you to get paid when you engage in click fraud. I'm not going to open this thread up to debate, but I'm pretty certain every legitimate domain investor and parking company understands where I'm coming from on this.
Hey Joe, are you responsible for FWDService.com??? If so you need to rethink your business plan. Spewing garbage landers all over the net just puts whoever is in charge of this service in a very bad light. Just saying.

•••
Hi will the Net15 change start this month or on March?

•••
Hi will the Net15 change start this month or on March?

Hi,

Yes, the Net15 payment changes will take place starting March 2016.

Best,

Stefanie
DomainSponsor/Rook

•••
I am unable to register for an account at RookMedia.net and domainsponsor.com. Can you know why?

•••
I am unable to register for an account at RookMedia.net and domainsponsor.com. Can you know why?

Hi,

PM me the information you used when registering for the account so I can look into this for you.

Regards,

Stefanie
DomainSponsor/Rook

•••
Hi,

PM me the information you used when registering for the account so I can look into this for you.

Regards,

Stefanie
DomainSponsor/Rook
I register a new account, but it does not show the submit button.

•••
Hey @New Hero , are you using a firefox clone to signup?

I just checked with PaleMoon and Opera and I noticed that, on Opera there was a button to finish registration, while on PaleMoon that button was absent

•••
I register a new account, but it does not show the submit button.

More than likely you'll have to disable ad block plus. This should allow you the ability to agree to the terms and submit. Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Stefanie
DomainSponsor/Rook

•••
@Stefanie DS Payment for the month of Jan 2016 is tomorrow March 1?

•••
•••
Guys is minimum payout for Rook using paypal $200?

•••
Guys is minimum payout for Rook using paypal $200?
afaik it's $50, unless they changed it recently

edit: Yep , just verified it:
upload_2016-3-2_2-43-43.png

•••
Thank guys, RookMedia minimum payout using Paypal is $50 just got confirmation from Stefanie DS

•••
I registered an account but have not found 3 days notice to accept or reject.

•••
I registered an account but have not found 3 days notice to accept or reject.

Hi New Hero,

Please PM me the email address you used when you signed up for the account so I can look into this for you.

Thank you,
Stefanie
DomainSponsor/Rook

•••
I have successfully registered. Inside you are currently paid on how much monthly.

•••
it is just my account that have all the domains that now are displaying the default template and it is not possible to change it as the drop down menu don't show any other alternative?
same happened with my DS account.
I have several domains on "atlas" now they are switched to "default" and anybody informed me about this change and neither asked my permission.
Could you guys give a check?
this is not the first time a similar thing happen.

•••
it is just my account that have all the domains that now are displaying the default template and it is not possible to change it as the drop down menu don't show any other alternative?
same happened with my DS account.
I have several domains on "atlas" now they are switched to "default" and anybody informed me about this change and neither asked my permission.
Could you guys give a check?
this is not the first time a similar thing happen.

Hi,

Late last week we were doing system wide maintenance. All issues should be cleared up and resolved. If you are still facing any problems please email support or PM me directly.

Thanks,
Stefanie
DomainSponsor | Rook

•••
DS website was blocked in china?
How to vist and login!

•••
Can i get paid next month? May i contact my account manger?

•••
Can i get paid next month? May i contact my account manger?

Hi,

Please contact our support team or PM me your account details so we can look into this for you.

Thanks,
Stefanie
DomainSponsor | Rook

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back