Dynadot

Riazishere - a bad person to deal with

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have not been able to resolve anything thru pm's with NamePro's member riazishere, so I am posting this here to warn other people when dealing with him.

I purchased 67 articles from riazishere from the following thread:
http://www.namepros.com/content-for-sale/661877-67-different-health-contents-100-copyscap.html

His sales thread stated:

>>selling with full rights
>>no grammer, spelling mistake
>>100%Satisfaction with Money back Gurantee

I asked for a paragraph or two, as an example of the writing style.
He sent a couple examples and they seemed ok. So I purchased the 67 articles for $150

After receiving the articles, I was not very happy. Most of the articles were full of grammar and spelling mistakes. Also they were not written very well at all. I contacted riazishere and told him I was not satisfied with the articles and wanted my money back. I reminded him that he gauranteed 100% money back satisfaction.

He has refused to return my money. I have always been fair when dealing with people in my personal business and on this and other forums. I have never cheated anyone. When I tell someone, or state something in writing, I have always been true to my word.

But this guy is not true to his word. I just don't understand how this man can sleep at night. He knows full well that he offered a 100% money back gaurantee. I told him I am not satisfied. I told him I do not want his articles. I told him I would ever never use them.

I usually feel safe when buying, selling, or doing any kind of transaction here because this forum has always made sure that people play by the rules.

What I pray for is riazishere to do the right thing. Or maybe even a Namepro's Mod or Admin step in and do something. Like tell riazishere that he can't post things like he did and then not honor his word.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
riazishere,

- You offered satisfaction guarantee without conditions. When you do that you risk that someone may scam you, or in this case NOT BE SATISFIED.

- The buyer has offered to delete the articles, but your terms do not require him to do so. He is showing good faith with his offer, but you are just making excuses to not give him a refund.

- Because of your offer, you now need to refund the buyer not only becuase you said you would, but because you are also giving him a hard time about it.

- If you do not do so, your reputation here is worthless and it will follow you for some very long time.

Both the buyer and seller should know better than to bother all of us here with this issue in my opinion, but the bulk of the fault lies with the seller who promised the buyer would be satisfied and the buyer clearly is not.

Make the refund and apologize and salvage what you can of your reputation here. I assure you it will be worth it if you intend to conduct business on NamePros.com and the Internet. :)

•••
thanks for that info, its my parnter info, who is angry on this.

•••
So riaishere, Dr Fostes, Anjum, Zamir or whoever you are. Are you going to refund my money?

•••
Face it, dude, you got the Joan Collins Special, and I for one think it's hilarious. I have no problem with the way riazishere handled things, and I think texasgamer clearly didn't do due diligence, and is clearly suffering from a case of buyer's remorse.

It's customers like texasgamer that make it difficult to do business on the Internet. They want to go through life for free.

Allahu Akbar!

•••
@riaishere
The majority believes that you are at fault here; just give texasgamer his money back and never promise such things that you cannot fulfil.

Build your business reputation; certainly you will make far more money if honesty is your policy. This is good for you and for the region you come from.

•••
I have no problem with the way riazishere handled things,

So anyone who might consider using your services should understand that just because you claim to offer 100% satisfaction that doesn't mean anything?

Seems like a strange way to do business.

•••
I think we can clearly ignore posts by people that do not understand the facts discussed in this thread. A vendor made a promise and now will not deliver. To state that this is somehow the fault of the customer just raises the question as to if there is a connection with the vendor...

riazishere: Who is your partner that is so angry that a customer is unhappy?

Look, it's been said before but I will repeat. These are your words from the thread where you were selling the articles ">>100%Satisfaction with Money back Gurantee".

Because you said that, you MUST issue a refund to a customer that is not satisfied. If you will not, or you cannot, then people need to post about your bad business practices and notify your hosting provider and domain registrar. The customer should also give you negative trader feedback. In the end, I doubt it will be worth all the trouble that will follow you for a long time. Issue a refund, then find another buyer for the articles and do not make promises you cannot keep. It is a simple answer to a bad problem for all involved.

Lastly, if you do not, I will be one of the people who watch for your name and speak against you. I have a short list of bad vendors and I will add you to it. I will not lie about you, but only tell what happened here. But if you do the right thing and refund this person's money, I will try to help you with your business on the web and to avoid mistakes like this in the future.

Last edited:
•••
It's all very simple, do a refund. You offered a money back guarantee - this shouldn't have made it past the first request for a refund by texasgamer.

riazishere, if you'd like to keep your account here on NamePros, you'll refund texasgamer within 24 hours.

•••
Riazishere, A good businessman will never try to make profit at once, if so that mean's you're gambling. Why you want to gamble when almost all of them said you're losing the game. I'm not in the position to judge who's right and who is wrong, but this a small place and texasgamer is an old man. Just respect him and give back the money.

•••
So anyone who might consider using your services should understand that just because you claim to offer 100% satisfaction that doesn't mean anything?

Seems like a strange way to do business.

Quite the contrary. We're very clear in our billing policy about refunds. If for some reason our work isn't up to par for a customer, we'll make it right, but we don't go throwing around money-back guarantees. That's just an easy way for the customer to lie, cheat, and steal, saying they're not satisfied, while enjoying the product for free. It's my opinion that this is what's happening here.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

I think we can clearly ignore posts by people that do not understand the facts discussed in this thread. A vendor made a promise and now will not deliver. To state that this is somehow the fault of the customer just raises the question as to if there is a connection with the vendor...

I understand the facts as they've been presented quite clearly. As part of your call to arms, you seem to think that everyone's going to agree with your stance on the matter. Not so here.

I think the true victim here is the vendor, and although he was foolish enough to offer a money-back guarantee (a perfect way for the customer to take advantage), I do not think he is in the wrong. He clearly provided a product, and the customer, not surprisingly, is trying to get one over.

•••
Quite the contrary. We're very clear in our billing policy about refunds. If for some reason our work isn't up to par for a customer, we'll make it right, but we don't go throwing around money-back guarantees. That's just an easy way for the customer to lie, cheat, and steal, saying they're not satisfied, while enjoying the product for free. It's my opinion that this is what's happening here.

Ok, that is your policy. On the contrary, riazishere promised ">>100%Satisfaction with Money back Gurantee".

You need to read the thread before you open your mouth. This not good for your business either, as it seems you offer similar services.

•••

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

I understand the facts as they've been presented quite clearly. As part of your call to arms, you seem to think that everyone's going to agree with your stance on the matter. Not so here.

I think the true victim here is the vendor, and although he was foolish enough to offer a money-back guarantee (a perfect way for the customer to take advantage), I do not think he is in the wrong. He clearly provided a product, and the customer, not surprisingly, is trying to get one over.

Sorry, but I've dealt with texasgamer in the past, and I'm quite sure he's not trying to get one over on riazishere.

Are you working with riazishere in some way? Sorry, but not sure how else you could actually post here defending him.

riazishere, you have 11 more hours.

EDIT: I'm closing this thread. texasgamer, contact me via PM if you've not received a refund by 11:30PM EST tonight.

Last edited:
•••
riazishere never refunded, his account is now closed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back