[REQ LOGO] Contest New Business 25.00 72 hours

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WebNameTOP

Upgraded Member
Impact
I am starting a new advertising agency-coaching business.
Contest is for Logo and possible more soon like Social Media Channels.
So the size is flexible prefer Vector as it will be used on-line and of business cards and other print as well as on the web.
START: Oct 28
End: Oct 31
Winner paid 25.00
Colors I am looking at Purple and Gold. Kind of like Fedex colors
The domain and business name is localmediaboss dot com
The business will be consulting with local business how to use PR and marketing to dominate their local market place with social media marketing and reputation marketing. My primary push will be in Video marketing and SEO.
I had one sample done on a different site but grew frustrated with the designer not understanding the changes I requested just to maybe flesh an idea out im sharing it here.

Attachments

• Local-Media-BossB.jpg
    Local-Media-BossB.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 56
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I like where you thoughts are I should have mentioned the one issue I kept having with the first go was I Wanted to B to stand out in Gold not the M. I wander what the bottom one would look like with a Gold Circle ?-- The top one if the B were Gold instead of the M and the word Boss in Gold.

•••
•••
So Far I like the Bottom one Best-with one change I do think having the purple ring around the B looked best:lookaround:

•••
•••
•••
•••
I continue to be impressed with these concepts glad I found this place :lookaround:

•••
Here's a concept idea

496_1.png

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
Hey Eric,
Im not really diggen the Backwords L The top one is better then the bottom, not sure how big the logo would be but wandering just curious what if people icons were put inside the little film strip circles or the $ sign or something like that.

•••
Hey Eric,
Im not really diggen the Backwords L The top one is better then the bottom, not sure how big the logo would be but wandering just curious what if people icons were put inside the little film strip circles or the $ sign or something like that.
678_l1.png

•••
4 more hours left so FAR its been good experience thanks

•••
•••
Sobi--is the winner thank you to everyone that participated.

•••
Congrats on the win Sobi
---------------------------------------------

Please remember to update this thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest.

Thanks, :)

•••
•••
Thank you For Choosing my Design as a winner design,
Payment Received, and Files Sent,
very Fast Payment , A+++
Trusted Contest Holder,
Thank,

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back