Dynadot

[REQ-LOGO] - Coffee Shop Logo (Not Your Average Joe)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
No interest by the end date, so I'm just ending this request, no submissions please. Lock/delete thread if needed. :/

Type of Contest : Logo for Coffee Shop called "Not Your Average Joe"

Prize : $30 USD

Contest End Date & Time : Friday, February 09, 2007

Size Requirements : 825x825 / 2.75"x2.75" (300 pixels/in) - please see attached .psd file for layout requirements!

Color Requirements : Red and Purple need to be the primary colors.

General Requirements : Try to avoid a solid background, this is getting printed on a color laser printer, and for some reason the toner likes to "crack" on the print media if used in large amounts of a heavy solid color. Header needs to stand out more so than the footer. Center must be very "faded" if used at all, can be skipped entirely if header and footer looks good. (once again, see attached file for guides) A phone number and possible address will be placed at the bottom, using 555-555-5555 is alright for now, as is something like 123 anytown, US 44949 for the address.

Additional Information : This will be used for a label that gets placed on a bag of gourmet coffee for a coffee shop called "Not Your Average Joe". This gets printed on a label the same size (i believe) as a floppy disk label, if you are trying to think of a connection to something. A layered photoshop file is appreciated for the winning submission.

-----------

Please let me know if I left any critical questions unanswered, and I'll add them in asap.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back