IT.COM

[REQ-LOGO] 24 Hour Logo Contest - $25

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo design contest for "Doctors of Physiotherapy" a continuing education company.
Prize : $25 US via Paypal
Contest End Date & Time : 10pm Eastern Time, July 4th 2014
Size Requirements : Not sure, this will initially be on a website and stationary.
Color Requirements : Garnet and Black (please see color scheme at drsofpt.com)
General Requirements : I'm thinking I would like to use letters, but I'm not married to that idea. Specifically,
D PT, with the D being separate from PT. I am open to graphics, shapes, whatever as long as it looks good and fits. The only real requirement is that our color scheme is used.

Additional Information : Doctors of Physiotherapy is a continuing education company that hosts seminars for healthcare professionals including physical therapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, etc. I have a website I am working on drsofpt.com that can give you a little more detail.

Here are my competitors: spinalmanipulationinstitute.org
kinetacore.com
handsonseminars.com

These companies have logos that I like: mobilitywod.com
proaxistherapy.com
But this logo does NOT have to look like mobilitywod's or proaxis's. I'm just letting you know that is what catches my eye and appeals to me.

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Will post my submission in few hours, working on it.

•••
Also if this is of any help, the logo needs to have a modern feel but will need to look good on certificates when people complete our courses. Therefore it may be beneficial to have "Doctors of Physiotherapy" (no quotes) written out in addition to the logo.

•••
Here's My First Concept,would appreciate feedback
Gave it more of a proaxis look but keeping your color scheme and the letter concept in mind
DPT.gif

Please note any grainyness in the image is because i have uploaded a small resolutioin image,not because of any fault in the image

•••
Hello,

Here is my submission, feedback appreciated.

dpt.jpg

Regards

daraptor

•••
daraptor's is definitely on point, not a fan of the one you submitted joshny, just because it's too busy, too much going on there.

daraptor, I like the first row of your submissions the most. I'm going to send these to my business partner and see what his feedback is.

Last edited:
•••
psSbwA8.jpg

pzMV9Ul.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
dpt.png
Got what you meant,Here's a revision of the same

•••
Thanks for the submissions. I'm still liking the one from daraptor the best because it's clean, compact, and modern looking.

Balaji, yours has potential but I don't like the font.

Hayes, I like the use of the acupuncture needle. But not the font or ring around the words.

Joshny, just not my style, it doesn't have a look that embodies the fact that we are educators.

•••
New
dpt3.jpg
dpt3a.jpg
dpt3b.jpg
dpt4a.jpg
dpt4b.jpg

Last edited:
•••
New Design
The Word "DPT" is not a font in this,i made it a custom design
Hope you like it
x1bHuJ6xpL3w0comCmzCt6-qYQ9xhsTE_IfQleSconI

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the feedback. I was going for a spiney certification badge. But I see that a little too much interpretation is required. How's this?

4Oy2h2I.jpg

•••
Thank you all for your submissions. I don't want to waste anyone's time so I'm picking daraptor as the winner.

daraptor, would you please PM me your paypal email address so that I can send you the $$$

•••
Congrats daraptor.

And just for laughs, here is the submission joshny submitted, that was then censored by the mods since I referred to it as a deformed incest-baby lol

joshny presented... logoception:

ERVEgie.jpg

•••
Congrats on the win daraptor
----------------------------------------------------

Please remember to update this thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest.

•••
Thank you CH for selecting my submission. I will prepare the files for delivery.

•••
Funds received and all files sent. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back