.tv Report .TV Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
If you made a .tv sale in 2008 report it here if you can.

No comments

Just report sales, nothing else because it gets too long and all over the place.

Min $100

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sedo report sale of:

pro.tv 15000 USD
qa.tv 10000 USD
nd.tv 1850 USD

Nice sales, especially pro. nd.tv went too cheap imo

•••
Limousine.tv just closed for $600 at NameJet.

•••
•••
Nice sale Gladdy!!! Congrats!

•••
•••
sedo reports sale of mygold.tv for $2,500

•••
wrong, you let it drop, you suck! :wave:

...and i think that i let it go cheap, with no counter offer!

if the buyer was aol (owner of mmafighting.com) then yeah, you let it go too cheap. but only by about 100x. lol.

of course those giant media buyers are still pretty few and far between. if the buyers not aol then whoever they were probably just pissed away 500 bucks and may have even bought themselves a udrp in the bargain if aol decides to take notice.

•••
if the buyer was aol (owner of mmafighting.com) then yeah, you let it go too cheap. but only by about 100x. lol.

of course those giant media buyers are still pretty few and far between. if the buyers not aol then whoever they were probably just pissed away 500 bucks and may have even bought themselves a udrp in the bargain if aol decides to take notice.

Now I feel double stupid for letting it expire!!!

MMAFighting.com was NOT an AOL property at the time when I originally registered the name MMAFighting.tv several years ago. It was a privately run site. I held it for 2-3 years and let it drop!- Looks like Montechristos grapbbed it on the drop since it was only created in 2010. Im not sure if it was owned by AOL at the time.

Probably should have sold it for 100x

•••
klinik*tv $1120 (eur 800)
mystar*tv $400

both at sedo

•••
Now I feel double stupid for letting it expire!!!

MMAFighting.com was NOT an AOL property at the time when I originally registered the name MMAFighting.tv several years ago. It was a privately run site. I held it for 2-3 years and let it drop!- Looks like Montechristos grapbbed it on the drop since it was only created in 2010. Im not sure if it was owned by AOL at the time.

Probably should have sold it for 100x

Anything else you dropped we should be aware of? Lol.

I have a great .TV for you if you're interested.

J.

•••
munich dot tv

$5,000

mediaoptions.com newsletter

•••
That was your name wasn't it Samit? If so...Congrats!

•••
munich dot tv

$5,000

mediaoptions.com newsletter

Not sure if this is a more solid sale or buy.

Win Win ? Maybe :)

Nice return though and more money to throw at your Media.TV empire! Congrats;)

•••
sedo reports sale of showreel.tv for $2,100

•••
sedo reports sale of hire.tv for $1,428

•••
Not sure if this is a more solid sale or buy.

Win Win ? Maybe :)

Well, I needed the cash, so sold.

Think the buyer got a bargain, probably worth at least 3x if not more, wouldn't be surprised to see it selling fairly soon for that multiple.

Basically it didn't fit into our long term plans since we don't do geo and the offer ensured decent ROI.

Last edited:
•••
sedo reports sale of rec.tv for $5,000

•••
Basically it didn't fit into our long term plans since we don't do geo and the offer ensured decent ROI.

Some people don't know what a "long term plan" or "ROI" is so don't feel too bad :)

•••
Sold CanaryIslands.tv for $1,000.

•••
TheDomains.com blog is reporting the sale of Location.tv for $8146 at Sedo.

•••
I have been out of the loop for awhile. Are the .tv names going up much in value or ? Thanks, Neil

•••
•••
HaHa.TV

$1500 via sedo

Again, worth much more, but cash is king. :tu:

•••
•••
haha

HaHa.TV

$1500 via sedo

Again, worth much more, but cash is king. :tu:

Still a very nice sale. :wave:

Congrats again

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back