Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
D|A|S|A|L|O in king
regged in january earlier this year at promo price of $1.17
BB rejected
tried to sale at NP for $5 with minimum 5 puchase. didnt sold thankfully.
then i simply left it. though i had usual plan like every domain to list at afternic premium in march (2 months after its registration).
but i could never get time for it. so it was not listed anythwere, i still have many such names( not listed anywhere)
at the end of last month (april) i got an inquiry from sedo broker for the name.
i immediately researched the name on google and found one website by the same name in other extension, that extension was dot com dot mx
so i assumed the broker was offering from their side considering that they want for their company i went onto to quote 3495:xf.grin:
in return i got counter offer of 500$ ( with no commission and extra charges) i then told them to increase the price to never get a reply back, i then followed up with few more emails again to not get any reply.
with no response from their side i decided to directly email the potential buyer for it the one with .com.mx extension and i got the reply they arent interested to buy the name. i guess because specially i quoted too high price.
i was also proved wrong that they were the ones to buy through sedo broker.
so it looked to be end of story. i also got it listed at afternic cut to 2 weeks, this month in past few days about 10 days before i randomly decided to email the broker one last time. this time more honest and more modest, ready to bargain the price heavily. and i got the reply, which was the final offer is 750 if no then buyer looking to buy another name, this i immediately accepted. I could have taken chance with this also but i didnt because cash flow is important.

So summary
Regged in jan $1.17
offer inbound sedo
sale price 750
profit 700+

Last edited:
•••
D|A|S|A|L|O in king
BB rejected
then i simply left it. though i had usual plan like every domain to list at afternic premium in march (2 months after its registration).
but i could never get time for it. so it was not listed anythwere, i still have many such names( not listed anywhere)
at the end of last month (april) i got an inquiry from sedo broker for the name.
i immediately researched the name on google and found one website by the same name in other extension, that extension was dot com dot mx
so i assumed the broker was offering from their side considering that they want for their company i went onto to quote 3495:xf.grin:
in return i got counter offer of 500$ ( with no commission and extra charges) i then told them to increase the price to never get a reply back, i then followed up with few more emails again to not get any reply.
with no response from their side i decided to directly email the potential buyer for it the one with .com.mx extension and i got the reply they arent interested to buy the name. i guess because specially i quoted too high price.
so it looked to be end of story. i also got it listed at afternic cut to 2 weeks, this month in past few days about 10 days before i randomly decided to email the broker one last time. this time more honest and more modest, ready to bargain the price heavily. and i got the reply, which was the final offer is 750 if no then buyer looking to buy another name, this i immediately accepted. I could have taken chance with this also but i didnt because cash flow is important.

So summary
Regged in jan $1.17
offer inbound sedo
sale price 750
profit 700+

Thank you for the detailed journey. This is useful for others

•••
•••
D|A|S|A|L|O in king
BB rejected

So summary
Regged in jan $1.17
offer inbound sedo
sale price 750
profit 700+

Good to see bb rejected names still sell

•••
•••
Domain name: P*O*P*W*A*S*H*.com
Sale venue: UniRegistry Bin
Sale price: $795
Purchase price: $1.45 (Nov-2016)
DETAILS : BB Rejected
Offered several times on Wanted Section
Outbound a couple of "exact name" businesses

•••
Domain Name: BraAndPanties.com
Sales venue: Twitter: Rick Schwartz
Price: $1,000
Acquired 3/12/15 Name.com expiring $19.99

Last edited:
•••
CyberExperts.com

Sale Price - $5,500 USD

•••
Domain name: Samudra (dot) net
Sale venue: Godaddy
Listing type: Buy Now
Sold at BIN: $500 [payout: $400]
Purchase price: $15 + 2 years renewal (buy : dec 15 )

•••
Domain name: Samudra (dot) net
Sale venue: Godaddy
Listing type: Buy Now
Sold at BIN: $500 [payout: $400]
Purchase price: $15 + 2 years renewal (buy : dec 15 )
Did your buyer from Indonesia?
Samudra means ocean in Indonesia...

•••
@Fuadiansyah i,m from Indonesia.
i check whois ,buyer maybe from india live at Uk.

•••
•••
Domain name: TabletApp.com
Sales venue: Godaddy
Sales price: AUD $1,026
Godaddy Auction

•••
Domain Name: BraAndPanties.com
Sales venue: Twitter: Rick Schwartz
Price: $1,000
Acquired 3/12/15 Name.com expiring $19.99
He sells domains through twitter? No wonder he calls himself a king...

•••
Did your buyer from Indonesia?
Samudra means ocean in Indonesia...

Samudra means ocean in Sanskrit, which is also the origin of the word

He sells domains through twitter? No wonder he calls himself a king...

I think Rick was the buyer not the seller.

•••
•••
Domain Name: V/e/h/i/c/u.com
Sales venue: Godaddy - Bin
Price: $250
Handreg 20/12/16

Other details:
This was a BB rejected domain. I am wondering whether to register the domains BB reject now a days which are unregistered and submitted them for review.

I think it's a loss to both the BB and the domainer. I valued this domain much lower after getting the rejection. Had it been on BB and presuming the buyer being comfortable paying a grand the result would've been different for me and BB. Anyway, happy with this quick return.

•••
3 more cleared Escrow tonight.

RoofMax / .com $499 Efty Landing Page

Centto / .com $579 Afternic

IntroDeck / .com $799 Afternic

All BIN

All Regged on the drop using FastHosts 1.27 special

All BrandBucket rejected

•••
3 more cleared Escrow tonight.

RoofMax / .com $499 Efty Landing Page

Centto / .com $579 Afternic

IntroDeck / .com $799 Afternic

All BIN

All Regged on the drop using FastHosts 1.27 special

All BrandBucket rejected
congrats. I remember I had a consistent streak with 9 and 99 ending my price lol.

•••
Q//L//I//M//A//T//E// in king
Venue: Afternic Affiliate link (Fast Transfer)
Price : $2500 BIN - 20% commission

G//L//O//V//E//W//O//R//X// in king
Venue: Lander (undveloped.com)
Price: $1400 negotiated - 15% commission

•••
@pokainc You have been killing it with the Afternic BIN lately. Congratulations! Hope you get many more.

Nice negotiated sale also.

•••
Q//L//I//M//A//T//E// in king
Venue: Afternic Affiliate link (Fast Transfer)
Price : $2500 BIN - 20% commission

G//L//O//V//E//W//O//R//X// in king
Venue: Lander (undveloped.com)
Price: $1400 negotiated - 15% commission

You got the touch Man :) Congrats!

•••
netic .net $250 prv sale
forexreport .co.uk €450 sedo
school-marketing .co.uk €300 undeveloped
createinteriors co.uk $350 afternic
redak. net $999 afternic
gaden. de €300 aftermarket.pl
agencjareklamowa .eu €500 aftermarket.pl

all hand reg.

Last edited:
•••
SOLD
Domain:
c\o\i\n\f\l\y(.)com
Sale Venue: Godaddy
Sale Price: $422
Purchase Price: $15
Purchase Date: March/2017
Listing Type: Auction

•••
SOLD
Domain:
c\o\i\n\f\l\y(.)com
Sale Venue: Godaddy
Sale Price: $422
Purchase Price:
$15
Purchase Date: March/2017
Listing Type: Auction
Never had much luck with GD auctions.. congrats on sale

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back