Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Domain Name1 : O/kG/o.app
Sale venue: Dan
Listing type: Offer
Sale price: $350
Hold Time: 16 months

Domain Name2 : On/lyS/elects.com
Sale venue: Afternic
Sale price: $300
Hold Time: 8 months (hand reg)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
•••

Domain Name:PageDataPro.com

Sale price: $830

Hold Time: 5 months

SOLD for the SEO Value!

Last edited:
•••
you boys seem to love the SEO domains might as well share another sale

Domain Name: TheLostWood.com
Sale price: $300
Hold Time: 3 months

not the highest quality of SEO domain nor is it a high price sale but it goes to show anyone can start dealing with domains that carry SEO juice from previous owners :)

•••
Chatgpt/Academy/com

Handreg,
Hold Time less than 2 months.
inbound BIN

(extra info; before the sale Chatgpt/Academy was taken in 6 extensions while Gpt/Academy taken in 2)

Attachments

• 6E59A377-58C0-412B-8171-BFD823D62434.jpeg
    6E59A377-58C0-412B-8171-BFD823D62434.jpeg
    330.1 KB · Views: 532
•••
sold yesterday

P a r a d o x - S t u d i o s . c o m

$1,000 Sedo at BIN, inbound
Hold time 10 months
{I see there is .io extension registered, owners are from Dubai - page says that. Maybe they've bought my .com domain}

1674637907997.png

Last edited:
•••
Sold CloudTech.com for $50k via Godaddy broker.

•••
•••
Sold Gamla/in for 365.75NET
Gamla in English : plant pot, vase, flowerpot

•••
hope u didnt pay it 49k ;)

I can't find the old emails, but it was certainly a $xxx or $x,xxx name back to 10 years ago. :)

•••
Untitled.png

Afternic BIN, hold time 6 months. Drop reg.

Anyone going to space around here? (Or... "to the moon")

Space is the next big thing and this domain could have been sold for more if kept longer. Definitely a great brand in the field, despite the double s at the middle.

But I have decided to set a price that would have it sold today instead... You know, have to bring home some bacon today as well.

Curious to see whether it will be developed or an investor bought it for resale. I'd bet on the latter.

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 230977

Afternic BIN, hold time 6 months. Drop reg.

Anyone going to space around here? (Or... "to the moon")

Space is the next big thing and this domain could have been sold for more if kept longer. Definitely a great brand in the field, despite the double s at the middle.

But I have decided to set a price that would have it sold today instead... You know, have to bring home some bacon today as well.

Curious to see whether it will be developed or an investor bought it for resale. I'd bet on the latter.

Wanted to also add this later note:

I just realized now this might still be used for a solar company, though not the perfect usage in my opinion for this name (space is a better one).

Anyway. Will see what's what when it will be developed.

•••
Domain: Lakeview // Pools [.com]
Sale price : $1,588 (BIN)
Sale venue: Afternic Fast Transfer
Cost: $8 drop reg. + one transfer/renewal
Hold time: 16 months

I priced this domain at a discount because I was hesitant to renew it one more time, which made this sale feel extra good. Nice to see a website already up and running.

Last edited:
•••
x y z A I . x y z

Handreg, hold time less than 2 months.

Inbound, BIN sale.

D73B9617-CC2B-499A-ABFC-62348F09EE9F.jpeg

•••
Three small sales (two from last October, one from this month)

Domain: F r e e s t y l r (.) c o m
Sale price: $199 (BIN)
Venue: Afternic
Cost: $1 (HR with promo code)
Hold time: 7 months

Domain: S u n d a y W e l l n e s s (.) c o m
Sale price: $500 (negotiated, BIN was $799)
Venue: DAN
Cost: $9
Hold time: 2 months

Domain: E p i g e n e (.) x y z
Sale price: 111 euro
Venue: SEDO
Cost: $0.88 (HR, SAV promo)
Hold time: 11 months

•••
This week's sales

papillon(.)info cost:1 sold: 160
mentorme(.)io cost:30 sold: 139
replika(.)io cost:30 sold: 188
meow(.)bar cost:0.69 sold: 250

Hold time 1-4 months
meow.png
replika.png

mentorme.png
papillon.png

•••
1674909424687.png

I bought this one on Namepros for $15 a few years ago.

Last edited:
•••
mixable.PNG

mix // able // xyz
sale price: $799 at Afternic ($639.20 after 20% commission)
hold time: 14 months
drop reg @ namecheap
cost: registration ($2), plus one renewal and reactivation fee ($87 total)

I actually let this one expire in the beginning of December. I was glad Namecheap support was able to get it back for me from redemption because I think it was right on the edge of the time limit and it was no longer appearing in my account. That did cost me another $85 but of course I'm happy to pay it.

It doesn't matter for a few more days when the new Afternic commission structure starts, but I suppose the nameserver's were automatically changed to the registrar's nameservers when the domain expired. That would have increased Afternic's commission from 15% to 25% after their new rules go into effect. I suppose that will apply to all sales of expired domains on Afternic, which I had not considered before.

Last edited:
•••
Daomaze dot com
Afternic
Handreg about $8.5
Net $1199
Hold time 11 months

Attachments

• 207BA770-A105-44CF-80ED-E7DC789C4FCE.png
    207BA770-A105-44CF-80ED-E7DC789C4FCE.png
    641.5 KB · Views: 114
•••
Sold Ingenium.ca for $4988 via GoDaddy.

•••
b4bdc61d6c.jpg

sold by dan
Handreg about $1
Net $495
Hold time around 5-6 months

•••
Hand reg .com
Venue: Dan.com
Sale price: $1,000(Make Offer)
Hold time: 12 month.

•••
sales basically at zero for months. but looking at this forum domains are half dead for most... I considered quitting but my 800 name folio was too much work... money etc over 7 years... it's like a baby... so for now i'll shrink some more and keep going...
anyway just lately had 10k luciferxyz sale 5yr plan but he canceleld after payment1. anyway got this one below today so it feel nice. incidentally offer happened literally minutes after I switched back to bodis inquiry form after few months using that bodis url solution supposedly bypassing adblockers... maybe instead of helping it screws things up. anyway...

blockchain,marketing,,io....2k...
couple yr hold handreg but I reged it few yr back then dropped then reg again... this was bodis form then 5% dan lead..no outbound

didnt even bother negotiating much... prolly couldn't anyway... it was kinda on my droplist this year...buyer1500..me7500...buyer2000

•••
sale price $100
Screenshot (38).png

Last edited:
•••
Sold adultworld.xyz for $246
Afternic / BIN

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back