Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sens//Fit//.com
Purchase price: Hand registered
Sales price: $840
Hold time: Less than 2 months
Inbound offer through email. Closed using DAN.com lead import.

•••
Sens//Fit//.com
Purchase price: Hand registered
Sales price: $840
Hold time: Less than 2 months
Inbound offer through email. Closed using DAN.com lead import.

Congrats on tihs sale. I wonder what made you buy this domain? I means "Sens" stands for what? Care to elaborate?

•••
Congrats on tihs sale. I wonder what made you buy this domain? I means "Sens" stands for what? Care to elaborate?
I saw it more as a brandable for "Sense". Of course the full word would have been great. But I did see some references of "Sens" too being used across different niche globally. So thought it"s decent one for a hand reg.

•••
l/i/p/s/t/i/k//com
Sales price: $8,500
Sales Venue: Brandpa.com
Registrar: Dynadot.com
Hold time: 1 year 1 months

•••
•••
l/i/p/s/t/i/k//com
Hi congrats on the sale, may I know your portfolio size?

It will be helpful

Last edited:
•••
l/i/p/s/t/i/k//com

Am so happy for your progress
I tap under this Grace of yours
Was this handreg?

•••
Am so happy for your progress
I tap under this Grace of yours
Was this handreg?

$1100 purchase at DropCatch according to NameBio

•••
Sold five minutes ago:

Domain Name: NSFWP•COM
Sale Date: 7/5/19
Venue: AFTERNIC
Sale Price: $1800 - $360 commission = $1440 net proceeds
Type: BIN
Total Investment: $34 (hand reg on 12/6/2015 plus renewals)

•••
Just sold

RowdyTiger -(.com)
Sedo: $2499
Hand reg: december 2018

•••
Sold: G/o/M/o/n/e/y dawt Org

Marketplace: GoDaddy offer/BIN of $2995 $100 offer came in and I pushed it to auction where it sold for that initial single bid (Auction ended on July 4th so it probably wasn't my best move I have ever made but oh well)

Acquired the name here on NP for $10 0n December 18th 2018

•••
Raindate.com sold for 160.00 lost big time on this, hand regged 20 years ago, I figured sedo exposure in auction would fetch a much higher price, changed most name to buy now. Part of it is sedos aution platform is filled with names that aren't even selling in auction,
Joe t

•••
H/U/B/6/6 in king

SquadHelp - 1799$ in 6 installments
Hand reg - 6$
HoldTime: 6 months

•••
financetire()com
Selling price: $240
Outbound private sale through dan (Undeveloped)
Hold Time: 8 Months

•••
Just sold ZenVito.com on SquadHelp for $1,299!
It only took 37 days and got 15 shortlists. :)

That name was Rejected by all other major marketplaces. I am quite impressed with SquadHelp!

•••
Just sold ZenVito.com on SquadHelp for $1,299!
It only took 37 days and got 15 shortlists. :)

That name was Rejected by all other major marketplaces. I am quite impressed with SquadHelp!
Nice. Congrats!
What Did You NET?

•••
•••
BuyCryptoWithCreditCard////com
hand reg 13 days ago
sold for $150 on DAN

A small sale. I think I could've gotten more but I honestly just preferred to flip this fast with a nice ROI.

•••
BuyCryptoWithCreditCard////com
hand reg 13 days ago
sold for $150 on DAN

A small sale. I think I could've gotten more but I honestly just preferred to flip this fast with a nice ROI.
Congrats!
Same Buyer As The Related Bitcoin Domain?

•••
•••
KANIBI dot com

Venue : Brandpa

Sold : $1700
Listed price : $2395
Reg Price: $1 Netsol promo
Hold time : 8 months.

Buyer made an offer of $1500 and I was contacted by Brandpa support to set my minimum price i can Accept for the name. I set my min price as : $1500. 3 days later name sold for $1700. Brandpa team helped to negotiate the price up with the buyer.

How I came about the name : I was inspired by the sale of Kanabi.com for $10k at Sedo last year and Kaniba.com which sold at brandbucket last year, both sales where reported here on namepros. So I decided to hand reg name cause it sounded similar to the above-mentioned names and could easily make a good cannabis brand name. I'd say Goodluck to the buyer and thanks to Brandpa for a smooth transaction. This happens to be my first sale on Brandpa.

•••
banxa dotcom
  • Sale venue: Sold at SQUADHELP
  • Listing type: Fixed price
  • Listing upgrades: Premium listing
  • Seller: Kazzia LTD
  • Purchase venue: Godaddy expired (picked it out of the bargain bin for 5 bucks)
  • Details: I had this over at brandbucket, along with a few dozens others. Not too impressed with the sell through rate there, so I decided to test the hottest upcomer, Squadhelp. MUCH more exposure there, and it sold....quick.....less than 2 months for $7,799!!!! And a few days later the funds were in my paypal. VERY HAPPY with Squadhelp.

•••
banxa dotcom
  • Sale venue: Sold at SQUADHELP
  • Listing type: Fixed price
  • Listing upgrades: Premium listing
  • Seller: Kazzia LTD
  • Purchase venue: Godaddy expired (picked it out of the bargain bin for 5 bucks)
  • Details: I had this over at brandbucket, along with a few dozens others. Not too impressed with the sell through rate there, so I decided to test the hottest upcomer, Squadhelp. MUCH more exposure there, and it sold....quick.....less than 2 months for $7,799!!!! And a few days later the funds were in my paypal. VERY HAPPY with Squadhelp.
Great sale! Congrats. Overall hold time?

•••
Dear Rizwan Memon,

Congratulations! Your Premium Listings domain has sold!

Domain: bGain.COM
Date Sold: 8 July 2019
Listing Price: $4,995.00

For current commission rates, please click here.

For more information on viewing your Premium Listings, click here.

Sincerely,
GoDaddy

Acquired three to four months back in 195 USD from domainer

i remember he came to me on namerpros and offered then i bought this name through Undeveloped from him.. on this name landing page was ON with contact form.

he offered this domain to many domainers here but we know namepros all offers was in low xx :)
i am happy with Lowballers of Namepros ;)

Forgot to add this name was in make offer 2 months back someone offered 100 usd i countered 3000 he said 1500 i countered 2000 usd and he agreed on gd but didnt paid and i relisted it in 4995 usd in bin

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back