Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have probably found the sales:
iwp.io 130 USD 2017-08-11 Flippa
It's probably .io not .com !?:xf.smile:
Sorry Sorry..just updated the post ..its .io.thanks for rectifying the error..

Last edited:
•••
Pls confirm this Gbs before I lose my mind here.

•••
•••
@gbs domain, how long it takes you to sell your two names at BB?

•••
•••
First one for 6 months ,second one 6th week after publication...

Did you do any marketing on these or simply leave for buyers to find at BB?

•••
Did you do any marketing on these or simply leave for buyers to find at BB?
Hi there no marketing.....just wait for the buyer.....via Landing pages like Uniregistry..

•••
oeo.....co
$650..............gd auctions makeoffer
2016 namepros buy... think it was round $20-30

•••
lafayette // towing /// .com

$675

In coming email

Regged on drop plus 1 renewal

•••
wel this pretty much lets me break even with my .ca investments... I'm gonna call it quits on .ca .. it's just bad news.

cannabisforyou......ca...... gd makeoffer $200.... 2017 reg

•••
wel this pretty much lets me break even with my .ca investments... I'm gonna call it quits on .ca .. it's just bad news.

cannabisforyou......ca...... gd makeoffer $200.... 2017 reg

okay... I'll add one more.. just sold in same way to same guy for same price

pot4u........ca

suddenly I'm few bucks ahead on my .ca investment.. but I'm quitting extension anyway :)

cheers

•••
MarijuanaKcups.com $650
Afternic BIN
Hand reg 5/2015

•••
Don't usually report sales but would like to mention two recent ones:

DashWallet.com - $4082, GoDaddy Make Offer, Last Month, Picked at BIN for $50 I guess
(DashWallets was a kickstarter, DASH is a cryptocurrency)
CloudReady.net - $1350, Outbound, Today, Picked at Closeouts some 15 days back, CloudReady is an OS
(One of my few .nets, sale was negotiated over 10-12 days with the buyer responding very slowly and not willing to budge above $1350. I bought it with this buyer in mind, no other user in sight.)

Last edited:
•••
Don't usually report sales but would like to mention two recent ones:

DashWallet.com - $4082, GoDaddy Make Offer, Last Month, Picked at BIN for $50 I guess
(DashWallets was a kickstarter, DASH is a cryptocurrency)
CloudReady.net - $1350, Outbound, Today, Picked at Closeouts some 15 days back, CloudReady is an OS
(One of my few .nets, sale was negotiated over 10-12 days with the buyer responding very slowly and not willing to budge above $1350. I bought it with this buyer in mind, no other user in sight.)

Congrats mate, can you share what the initial offer was for Dash/Wallet and your counter?

Thanks

•••
Congrats mate, can you share what the initial offer was for Dash/Wallet and your counter?

Thanks

I had 3-4 different GD buyers offering $500-$750 on it. My counter was only $5000 as neither DashWallets.com nor Dash.org were interested in the name.

•••
I had 3-4 different GD buyers offering $500-$750 on it. My counter was only $5000 as neither DashWallets.com nor Dash.org were interested in the name.
Congrats!
It looks like the buyer is the crypto one. The site has live right now.
About 2 days ago, dash had their first conference..

•••
•••
$700 at Afternic. A 2015 hand reg:

Craft.vodka

•••
Domain name: U*X*U*V*U.com

Sale venue: GoDaddy.com

Sale price: $795

Purchase price: £1.44 (10th January - 2017)

•••
wolves dot info through afternic bin of $65

•••
Domain Name: UMONY•COM
Sale Date: 9/26/17
Sale Venue: BrandBucket
Sales Type: BIN
Sale Price: $2395 (net proceeds $1475)
Investment: $16.94 (hand-reg on 2/14/16)

•••
Domain name: Victory/Direct dot com
Sale venue: Inbound/Escrow.com
Seller: Me
Asking price: $xxxx range
Sale price: $1000
Details Details Details:

Dad: "So what you made $15k last month, you need to make a big sale this month too"

Me: "O_o"

After those amazing sales I reported last month, I became 10x more lazier than I was before. So I was watching SpiderMan Homecoming when I received this inquiry through the landing page, $500 initial offer. I researched the buyer and the domain and I couldn't find potential buyers I could contact and sell for $xxxx, so losing this buyer was a risk I wasn't willing to take. But I rarely accept initial offers, and I felt $500 is too low so I told the buyer I was looking for an offer in $xxxx range, if the buyer would've refused to go higher I would've accepted their offer, even though I feel the domain is worth more but who knows when the next inquiry will come?

Buyer said it's a small company and their max offer is $1000 and they're "considering some other options that are less expensive". I accepted their $1000 max offer and updated the landing page with Escrow.com link.

Buyer agreed to the terms at Escow.com and within 24 hours, funds were disbursed by Escrow.com to me. That was fast. Maybe because the amount was $1000 and if the amount was higher and they needed verification it would've taken much more time but so far I'm very happy with Escrow.com.

Thanks.

Your's truly,

Haris
The Best Domainer Of The End-Times
HeroNames.com

•••
Domain name: Victory/Direct dot com
Sale venue: Inbound/Escrow.com
Seller: Me
Asking price: $xxxx range
Sale price: $1000
Details Details Details:

Dad: "So what you made $15k last month, you need to make a big sale this month too"

Me: "O_o"

After those amazing sales I reported last month, I became 10x more lazier than I was before. So I was watching SpiderMan Homecoming when I received this inquiry through the landing page, $500 initial offer. I researched the buyer and the domain and I couldn't find potential buyers I could contact and sell for $xxxx, so losing this buyer was a risk I wasn't willing to take. But I rarely accept initial offers, and I felt $500 is too low so I told the buyer I was looking for an offer in $xxxx range, if the buyer would've refused to go higher I would've accepted their offer, even though I feel the domain is worth more but who knows when the next inquiry will come?

Buyer said it's a small company and their max offer is $1000 and they're "considering some other options that are less expensive". I accepted their $1000 max offer and updated the landing page with Escrow.com link.

Buyer agreed to the terms at Escow.com and within 24 hours, funds were disbursed by Escrow.com to me. That was fast. Maybe because the amount was $1000 and if the amount was higher and they needed verification it would've taken much more time but so far I'm very happy with Escrow.com.

Thanks.

Your's truly,

Haris
The Best Domainer Of The End-Times
HeroNames.com
Mind sharing your acquisition cost for this name and how long you held it for? Thanks

•••
Two small .co sales in the last couple of days

TheBird.co for $250 on sedo. Net profit was $190 after sedo fee deduction.
Purchase price was 6.8 on NameCheap in January 2017.

Sinergia.co for 60 euro, Efty.
Purchase price was 6.8 on NameCheap in January 2017.

Getting rid of most of my .co domains because 3 months left in expiry. Will drop most of them.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back